RegisterDonateLogin

Are you sure about this...trusting our fate to a website we barely know?

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Lots of Rules Questions Part 6 Options
BZNintendo
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2020 12:46:47 AM
Groups: Member

Hello everyone, I'm back again with a lot of new ruling questions.

1) Can I combine force speed (moving 2 extra squares as part of my movement for one force point) with charging fire so that I can move 14 squares and attack?

2) For Veers Hologram Commander effect for Fire Support Mission. Who chooses who rolls for their save rolls? The player who's making the saves or the attacker? For things like Shamen Aura?

3) Does Accurate Shot beat Cloaked?

4) Does new Rakghouls that come into play from a turn become activated or start fresh?

5) Can you lightsaber Riposte if the attack that hits you, kills you?

6) Can you recon someone who does not count as a legal target? Like using recon against an enemy with spy, diplomat, or stealth with cover?

7) Does prideful buff yourself (the person with prideful)?

8) Can you use Ackbar's Concentrate All Fire Power multiple times? It says once per turn, so does that mean I could technically use it each phase of the skirmish if I have lets say all my characters within 6 squares of him.

9) Can you force heal twice if you have master of the force 2?

I appreciate any help in answering these, thanks.
DarkDracul
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2020 4:47:11 AM

1) Yes

2) The active player (attacker) chooses the order of play.

3) No

4) Unactivated

5) Yes

6) Yes (Recon is not targeting)

7) Only if "this character" wording is included in the Prideful.

8) Yes, but only one character per turn may combine fire character while unactivated.

9) No it replaces attacks. (You would need Tarpals CE or Force Attuned to do it twice.)
FlyingArrow
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2020 4:48:07 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

1) Can I combine force speed (moving 2 extra squares as part of my movement for one force point) with charging fire so that I can move 14 squares and attack?

Yes

2) For Veers Hologram Commander effect for Fire Support Mission. Who chooses who rolls for their save rolls? The player who's making the saves or the attacker? For things like Shamen Aura?

I need to go read those abilities to answer this one.

No

4) Does new Rakghouls that come into play from a turn become activated or start fresh?

Fresh

Yes

6) Can you recon someone who does not count as a legal target? Like using recon against an enemy with spy, diplomat, or stealth with cover?

Yes

Only if that version of Prideful says it does.

8) Can you use Ackbar's Concentrate All Fire Power multiple times? It says once per turn, so does that mean I could technically use it each phase of the skirmish if I have lets say all my characters within 6 squares of him.

Yes

You would also need Overload or Tarpals in order to do two replaces-attacks abilities in the same turn.
BZNintendo
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2020 7:59:20 AM

DarkDracul wrote:
1) Yes

2) The active player (attacker) chooses the order of play.

3) No

4) Unactivated

5) Yes

6) Yes (Recon is not targeting)

7) Only if "this character" wording is included in the Prideful.

8) Yes, but only one character per turn may combine fire character while unactivated.

9) No it replaces attacks. (You would need Tarpals CE or Force Attuned to do it twice.)

Thanks so much for clearing those up for me. Smile
BZNintendo
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2020 8:03:59 AM

FlyingArrow wrote:

Yes

I need to go read those abilities to answer this one.

No

Fresh

Yes

Yes

Only if that version of Prideful says it does.

Yes

You would also need Overload or Tarpals in order to do two replaces-attacks abilities in the same turn.

Thanks for the help with these. I just found a new question however. With Hand of the Emperor ability, is it allowing the person with it to use 2 force powers per turn? Like the character uses 1 force power themselves and in order to preform the 2nd one they have to use Emperor Palpatine's force points? So it's kinda like giving them master of the force 2 but limited. Otherwise I don't see the point of it as most Palpatines already have commander effects that share force points with allies.
DarkDracul
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2020 9:46:56 AM

BZNintendo wrote:
I just found a new question however. With Hand of the Emperor ability, is it allowing the person with it to use 2 force powers per turn? Like the character uses 1 force power themselves and in order to preform the 2nd one they have to use Emperor Palpatine's force points? So it's kinda like giving them master of the force 2 but limited. Otherwise I don't see the point of it as most Palpatines already have commander effects that share force points with allies.
Yes, spending once per turn from both characters.