RegisterDonateLogin

Unique (Counts as Bloo Milk)

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Grevious Stats Options
Durge Dude
Posted: Sunday, September 20, 2009 6:39:22 AM
Groups: Member

Would some one be so kind as to tell me Grevious Scrourge's stats or atleast give me the link to it in Gamers because I can not find it.Blushing
Warlord_Hett
Posted: Sunday, September 20, 2009 6:49:03 AM

http://swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=7580

note that you have to be a registered member to view it
Durge Dude
Posted: Sunday, September 20, 2009 9:03:23 AM

Thanks
IG-108
Posted: Sunday, September 20, 2009 10:59:16 AM

Curse you forced registration for stats!!!
Shadowdragon
Posted: Sunday, September 20, 2009 1:27:50 PM

can somebody put the stats here?
I haven't registered for Gamers yet, and I don't want to.
Jediabiwan
Posted: Sunday, September 20, 2009 1:37:46 PM

Shadowdragon wrote:
can somebody put the stats here?
I haven't registered for Gamers yet, and I don't want to.

I wish I could, but there are rules against it. If you want the stats you will either have to wait until they are here on bloo milk, or get a gamers account.
Sithborg
Posted: Sunday, September 20, 2009 1:53:51 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Well, if you don't want to sign up, that's fine. Here is a nice description: Take the best parts of Greivious JH and Supreme Commander, upgrade it a bit, and add Jedi Hunter.
IG-108
Posted: Sunday, September 20, 2009 2:05:25 PM

Sithborg wrote:
Well, if you don't want to sign up, that's fine. Here is a nice description: Take the best parts of Greivious JH and Supreme Commander, upgrade it a bit, and add Jedi Hunter.

And then bump his cost up way too much. His stats are on bloomilk now under the characters page.
Sithborg
Posted: Sunday, September 20, 2009 2:17:34 PM

Well, now I don't feel guilty about discussing him. I think his cost is spot on. He has the magic 130 HP which is pretty key for surviving Assaults. He is a much better beatstick than DAC. His CE may seem worse, with the range. He still gives a +4 Atk, which is great. What will really make you think about him as a choice is the Extra Attack. The Combat Droid is the perfect choice. You now have a piece with Triple/Twin and Ambush, at range. A deadly combo. You will be better off using him with the Commandos than DAC. The Commandos may seem disapointing, but they scale up sooo much scarier than the Igs, especially with this Grievious. And we still have a few more droids to get for the Seps...
Jediabiwan
Posted: Sunday, September 20, 2009 2:37:05 PM

Sithborg wrote:
Well, now I don't feel guilty about discussing him. I think his cost is spot on. He has the magic 130 HP which is pretty key for surviving Assaults. He is a much better beatstick than DAC. His CE may seem worse, with the range. He still gives a +4 Atk, which is great. What will really make you think about him as a choice is the Extra Attack. The Combat Droid is the perfect choice. You now have a piece with Triple/Twin and Ambush, at range. A deadly combo. You will be better off using him with the Commandos than DAC. The Commandos may seem disapointing, but they scale up sooo much scarier than the Igs, especially with this Grievious. And we still have a few more droids to get for the Seps...

The new Grevious is good with the combat droids, but I think the IG-86 droids will always be better than the commando droids.
Lobar Aybock
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 6:21:21 AM

Stats?
Zalkrie
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 6:28:39 AM

Lobar Aybock wrote:
Stats?

Look on the Characters page and you can find them!!
theshadowreaper
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 7:38:42 AM

63 pts for all that, he is undercosted
shatterpoint7
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 7:51:15 AM

Before I see the actual stats, my grievous created a year ago for my custom set: fall of the republic

GENERAL GRIEVOUS, BUTCHER OF HYPORI
Seperatists- 90
Hp 130
Df 21
At +11
Dm 20
Special Abilities
Unique: Cyborg
Melee Attack: Quadruple Attack
Jedi Hunter (+4 Attack and +10 Damage against enemies with a Force rating)
Intimidation (Enemies within 6 squares without a Force Rating get -2 Attack and -2 Defense)
Ruthless Tactician (Choose 2 allied characters. Those allies are defeated, and an attack roll, initiative check, or a save just made is treated as a natural 1.)
Ambush (This character can move and then make all its attacks against 1 enemy who has not activated this round)
Blaster 20 (Replaces attacks: sight; +12 Attack for 20 Damage)
Wall Climber (This character ignores difficult terrain, enemy characters, low obstacles, and pits when moving as long as a square it occupies and a square it is moving into are adjacent to a wall.)
Daring Escape (Whenever this character would be defeated, make a save of 16. If it succeeds, move this character 6 squares away, without producing an attack of opportunity, this character has 10 Hit Points instead of being defeated)
Quick Reactions (+6 Attack when making attacks of opportunity)
Evade (When hit by attack from nonadjacent enemy, he takes no damage, save 11)
Crowd Fighting (This character gets +2 attack for every adjacent character other than his target)
Alternate Weapon (Replaces attacks: this character may make 2 attacks with the ability: Electrostaff +10 (+10 Damage against adjacent nonliving enemies. An adjacent living enemy hit by this character's attack is considered activated this round; save 11.)
Unorthodox Style (This character gets +4 Attack and +4 Defense against all other characters who have a Style. All other styles cannot be used against this character)
Commander Effect
Droids are subject to this effect: Droid followers get Intuition and Twin Attack.
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 8:07:43 AM

I like Daring Escape. :)
darkjacen
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 1:10:55 PM

The new Grievous seems like a more able and aggressive attacker. I wish they gave him an ability that allows him to copy lightsaber styles though, He could do that afterall. Still at 63 points and with a CE that meshes well with the new droids we've seen so far, I'm not complaining.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 1:22:16 PM

i too like the fact that he is a fighter.
decent CE as well.
Sithborg
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 1:27:07 PM

People are focusing too much on his CE. As a fighter, is far better than any other Grievious. Sure, DAC has Blaster and Tripler, but Double Twin is a bigger threat when he gets close, as he will likely do due to the range of his CE. And I really like his synergy with Droids that already have Twin...
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 1:32:08 PM

Sithborg wrote:
People are focusing too much on his CE. As a fighter, is far better than any other Grievious. Sure, DAC has Blaster and Tripler, but Double Twin is a bigger threat when he gets close, as he will likely do due to the range of his CE. And I really like his synergy with Droids that already have Twin...

i see people being more excited with him being a fighter more then anything else really. his CE is old school, and it helps, but the fact that he is getting a DT makes him worth having on a squad with Comm droids and HK 50s.
billiv15
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 4:11:49 PM

I guess most of you forget what life was like for us old timers back when there was no GGDAC and we had to walk 10 miles uphill both ways in 10 feet of snow, just to play our good ol' droids!

Seriously, I love the new GG. It gives me options to run some of my favorite droids. One of the old ones was the TTDs. There are droids that benefit quite well from extra attack, I know, I used to use them quite often :)