RegisterDonateLogin

Has a life-debt to George Lucas.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Victory Conditions Options
spryguy1981
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 6:29:55 AM
Groups: Member

So my friend and I were playing last night, and going into the final round of initiative I had scored 150pts, he had scored 159pts. He won initiative and fired at me with Han, GH. Missed one attack and hit the other one, reducing my Cade, BH to 20HP. I then fired on Han, hit the first Han is at 30, saved the splash. Hit the second, Han is at 10, missed the splash save. Hit the third, Han dies, and I miss the splash save. Killing Han upped my score to 200pts. However with Cade dying via splash we were unsure if he actually got credit for the kill, or if there would be no points awared. He still had Jagged Fel and a Felucian alive. How would the results have been tallied?
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 6:38:13 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

220-200 in favor of your buddy is how I read it.
Exciting finish ThumbsUp
EmporerDragon
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 6:39:40 AM

If a player's actions defeat their own character, their opponents split the points amongst each other.

As you only have one opponent, he would have scored full points for you killing your own Cade.
Xeonaught
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 6:29:56 PM

I have a question. if shadow vao with under 40 hit boints and a kel dor bounty hunter are the last two pieces on the map ( mine is the kel dor ) and shadow was to melee the kel dor killing it thus setting off self distruct killing shadow. is that a draw or a win for the guy using shadow. my friend claims its because he killed first then the match was over so self distruct wouldnt happen thus leaving shadow completley unharmed
EmporerDragon
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 6:48:29 PM

You always play until the end of the round, not the moment someone meets the victory conditions.
If all characters on the board are defeated, whoever has more points is the victor. If points are equal it is considered a draw (or a double-loss in a tournament setting).