RegisterDonateLogin

Could still beat you with 1 Doombot tied behind its back.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

General Skywalker stats.... Options
swinefeld
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 8:43:50 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

...assuming they are real, can be seen on SWMGamers

http://www.swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=83711#p83711

I have no idea if this info has been posted on WotC, as I don't visit there much.

Please do not turn this thread into a list of complaints or a debate about having to make an account on Gamers. If someone else wants to contact the OP about permission to post them here on Bloomilk, they are free to do so.

Thanks BlooMilk

p.s. - I liked what I saw ThumpUp
Jediabiwan
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 8:45:12 AM
Groups: Member

I have been given permission to post the stats and was just about to anyways, so here they are:

9. A4-Series Lab Droid U
Cost 16
HP 30
DEF 15
ATK 0
Dam 10

SA Driod
Melee Attack
Repair 30 (Replaces attacks: touch remove 30 damage from 1 Droid Character)

13. IG-100 MagnaGuard Artillerist U
Cost 21
HP 60
DEF 16
ATK 8
Dam 20

SA Droid
Melee Attack
Lightsaber Resistance (+2 Defence when attacked by an adjacent enemy with force rating)
Electrostaff +10 (+10 Damage against adjacent Nonliving enemies. An adjacent living enemy hit by this character's attack is considered activated this round; save 11)
Missiles 30 (Replace attacks: sight ;30 damage to target and to each character adjacent to that target; save 11)

29. General Skywalker R
Cost: 47
HP: 100
Def: 20
Att: 12
Dam: 20

SA:
Melee Attack-Double Attack
Djem So Style (Whenever this character is hit by a melee attack, make a save of 11. On a success, this character can make an immediate attack against that attacker).
Greater Mobile Attack: Momentum ( if this character has moved this turn, he gets + 4 Attack and +10 Damage against adjacent enemies).

Force Powers:
Force 5
Force Push 2 (Force2, replaces attacks range 6:20 damage: push back target 2 squares if huge or small).
Knight Speed (Force1: can move 4 extra squares on his turn as part of his move).
Lightsaber Defense ( Force1: when hit by an attack. takes no damage with a save of 11).

CE:
Followers who end their move within 6 squares of this character gain Momentum.

34. Aqualish Techician C
Cost 8
HP 10
DEF 13
ATK 3
Dam 10

SA
Melee Attack
Bloodthirsty (+10 Damage on melee attacks against enemies at half hit Points or less).
Rangefinder (Replaces attacks: Adjacent allies who do not move get +4 attack against nonadjacent enemies this round).
EmporerDragon
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 8:52:17 AM

I am liking the General. Think of the youngling swarms.

Also, I now see little reason to field a plain magnaguard when I can get the artillerist upgrade for a small fee.
Jediabiwan
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 8:54:06 AM

EmporerDragon wrote:
I am liking the General. Him and Yobuck could be quite deadly. And of course, think of the youngling swarms.

Also, I now see little reason to field a plain magnaguard when I can get the artillerist upgrade for a small fee.

Youngling swarms, yes; however someone pointed out on gamers that it is only when they end their movement so yobuck would only get momentum for the last enemy.
swinefeld
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 8:56:44 AM

Nice to see Rangefinder make a new appearance!

And I've always liked the idea of the Bloodthirsty SA. I'd love to see a fig with a CE that grants it to Savage characters ;)
saeseetiin
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 9:06:53 AM

nice
klecser
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 10:46:49 AM

Anakin is awesome. A strong fig in his own rigth with an awesome CE. Republic with momentum is juicey. Younglings may actually be competitive with Anakin and Commander Gree. Lab Droid is nice for Seps.
swinefeld
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 10:59:25 AM

klecser wrote:
Anakin is awesome. A strong fig in his own rigth with an awesome CE. Republic with momentum is juicey. Younglings may actually be competitive with Anakin and Commander Gree. Lab Droid is nice for Seps.

And don't forget Qui-Gon JT as an additional option to boost the kiddos!
mercenary_moose
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:09:32 AM

General's a fricking BEAST.
swinefeld
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:17:48 AM

Anakin will be nice with Jarael and the TBSV also.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:18:17 AM

swinefeld wrote:
Anakin will be nice with Jarael and the TBSV also.

Good thinking. ThumbsUp
Lachesis
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:24:51 AM

Xeonaught
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 12:08:58 PM

with skywalker you can move 10 squares and hit ome one for 60 with 16 attack. sign me up.

I cant wait to get him to use in my 500 point games. him with Rex, clone wars Aayla the new obi wan and heaps of sevs means that sevs will be tripling with greater mobile and momentum SICK ( with mas to make it evan more kick ass )
Draconarius
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 1:22:27 PM

Greater Mobile and Momentum? With Knight Speed? +16 for 30 two times from 10 squares away? What the heck!?!?

And that CE... I'm thinking JWMs might be a good choice for that. +16 for 30 with Lightsaber Assault sounds like fun. Add Ahsoka for Rolling Cleave in 200 point? That'll be... interesting.
Sithborg
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 4:19:55 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Anakin is a beast. Thankfully, a bit low on HP, but he will hit hard before he goes down. Some very interesting combos there. Especially with the new Obi. It also combo's greatly with the new Ahsoka (only fitting).

I like the Aqualish. I can see some uses with him. The A4 is pretty cool. Non-unique Repair 30, for 16pts? Could be helpful with some of the new Droids. Magnaguard is really cool, if a bit unimaginative.
Xeonaught
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 4:39:51 PM

Jediabiwan wrote:
EmporerDragon wrote:
I am liking the General. Him and Yobuck could be quite deadly. And of course, think of the youngling swarms.

Youngling swarms, yes; however someone pointed out on gamers that it is only when they end their movement so yobuck would only get momentum for the last enemy.

Na your a tad confused Jediabiwan. When yobuck finishes activation 1 within 6 squares of anakin he gains momentum therefore it dosnt matter where he galloping attacks to during activation 2 he will still have momentum for the entire secound activation. when he finishs activation 2 outside of 6 squares of anakin he will lose it for activation three and other activations after until he finishes an activation within 6 again or mas is on the board. i think im right
thanatos777
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 4:56:28 PM

Xeonaught wrote:
Jediabiwan wrote:
EmporerDragon wrote:

Na your a tad confused Jediabiwan. When yobuck finishes activation 1 within 6 squares of anakin he gains momentum therefore it dosnt matter where he galloping attacks to during activation 2 he will still have momentum for the entire secound activation. when he finishs activation 2 outside of 6 squares of anakin he will lose it for activation three and other activations after until he finishes an activation within 6 again or mas is on the board. i think im right

From the FAQ:

Durge

Q: How long does Durge's commander effect last?

A: Momentum gained from Durge lasts only until the end of the turn in which the character moved. Of course, it could end its move within 6 squares of Durge on its subsequent turns, and gain Momentum again during those turns.
maverick
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 5:17:49 PM

therefore YoBuck can end next to Anakin on one turn, and Momentum and Gallop across the board on his next turn? If i comprehend that right.
Partof1
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 5:42:09 PM

I think Ani is a well done mini. A cool CE for a faction that can use it, he can hit hard on his own, and can still be taken down quickly enough, keeping him from breaking. I like the cost, too. perhaps another GMLS hurter.
Jonnyb815
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 5:47:29 PM

YOu have to end your move adj to anakin within 6 so how are you galloping around with momentum on a new turn. You have to end your move to unlock it so the only way Yodabuck can gallop is at the end of his move. So yoda can go 26 and get a 30 hit against all adj on his end square or can go 16 and get a Gallop attack on all adj at the end of the move then can get a reg atk with mom. Yoda can only gain Momentum at the end of his move.