RegisterDonateLogin

Forget Jawa Juice--that's soo Clone Wars-era.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The "How Will Snips Finally Eat it?" thread Options
adminsidious
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 6:11:47 AM
Groups: Member

I've seen four seperate threads discussing it, and no actual threads about it, so here it is.

Given the current run of Ahsoka "Snips" "Mary-Sue" Tano, alot of conjecture is floating around as to how she will die. As she wasn't in the movies, the obvious thought is she's dead before episode 3, the question is how.

Personally, given the amount of fawning on her emotional troubles, as the writers seemed to adore doing in season 1, there's only 1 conclusion for me.

I'm going to preface by saying I very much the answer was "Cad Bane, with explosives." but, I'm fairly confident Ashoka will go down making the ultimate sacrifice for someone, the question is how that'll be set up, and for whom she dies.
Sithborg
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 6:15:38 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

I hope she doesn't die in the series. I want Vader to take her out.
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 6:25:45 AM

I want her to be sent to Zonama Sekot with Vergere and get killed bu the Yuuzhan Vong. That would be lovely.
billiv15
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 6:27:44 AM

I believe her death contributes to Anakin's fall. With that said, I don't see her turning to the DS, or being killed by Anakin. I believe it may not be until the end of the series, perhaps even the very last episode.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 6:41:08 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I was originally thinking that Ahsoka shouldn't have lasted this long...mainly because she is never mentioned in Episode 3. However, after thinking about it, it could be why Anakin starts having dreams about losing Padme. The recent loss of his mother and the loss of a padawan could easily be the kicker for the dreams. And his start of mental instability. (not to mention being twisted by Palpatine/Sidious)

I would say, knowing what we do about Episode 3, there's almost no way that it could be directly by Anakin. I would say it would make more sense that she dies because of following one of his orders (he feels guilt) OR she dies to save him (hence the extreme fear of losing Padme).
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 6:51:32 AM

i finally got to watching the new episode last night.
it was awesome. flat out awesome.
Ahsoka, my opinion on her has changed greatly, she isnt the same little snot nosed brat from the movie last year.
i would hate to see her kill Cad, and i kinda wish Cad wont kill her.
i will however, be satisfied with them killing each other. i kinda see that going in that direction anyway. Ahsoka has taken her Loss to Cad personally, and as someone said before, she is leaning towards the dark side a wee bit, thanks to Anakins training.
im very excited about this season.
LeftiesWillRule
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 7:59:59 AM

Sithborg wrote:
I hope she doesn't die in the series. I want Vader to take her out.

Lol.
"I've waited for this for a long time, my little orange friend"
DarthReeves
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 8:01:23 AM

Mitth'raw'nuruodo wrote:
I want her to be sent to Zonama Sekot with Vergere and get killed bu the Yuuzhan Vong. That would be lovely.

That would own. I'm all over that one
amsnow
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 8:10:40 AM

you all know she will die saving anakin ThumbDown ThumbDown ThumbDown
defender390
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 9:09:42 AM

I stand by this:

defender390 wrote:
#3 Ahsoka, ignoring orders, makes a horrible tactical error that results in the unecessary deaths of many clone troopers. She survives the disaster and faces charges of culpable negligence and dereliction of duty. The Jedi Council sentences her to permanent exile despite appeals by Anakin to reduce the sentence. Ahsoka then leaves the Jedi Order in shame and strives to redeem herself through good acts. During her quest to redeem herself, she finds herself defending a settlement on a backwater world from raiders. These raiders were secretly hired by the Separatists to embitter the people against the Republic for not sending help. Ahsoka fights the raiders in the town, defending a mother and her children. She then senses the leader in the distance and decides to pursue him, abandoning the mother and her children to presumably be killed by the raiders. She tracks down the leader of the raiders to the top of a cliff overlooking the settlement. They duel, and exchange remarks as they battle. Ahsoka declares that she will kill him to spare the people from his wrath. The raider then tells her to take a look at the settlement she is "defending". She looks down below as sees the settlement in ruins. Ahsoka falls to her knees in grief, realizing that she allowed all of those innocents to die because she wanted to confront the leader. The raider takes this opportunity to stab her from behind and kick her body of the cliff.

Not only does she have to die, she has to die in shame. I detest Ahsoka.
dalsiandon
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 9:24:34 AM

I know, a rare and bizzare Po-Go accident. SHe could could then be Padawan on a Stick for some SW Carnivor
Hydrowhip
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 9:49:43 AM

I'd vote to see her turned to the dark side because she was too emotional during a fight. Death would be by Yoda or Plo Koon b/c everyone else would think they could save her and turn her back.

In reality, we know she won't die b/c she was created to get the female tweens interested in CW so they can buy the toys and games.
Volvagia14
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 9:55:18 AM

Hydrowhip wrote:
In reality, we know she won't die b/c she was created to get the female tweens interested in CW so they can buy the toys and games.

True, sad, but true...
adminsidious
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 10:09:28 AM

Volvagia14 wrote:
Hydrowhip wrote:

True, sad, but true...

Is that working?

I don't know any tweens.
Draconarius
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 10:12:24 AM

Given the fact that something must happen to her lest the series openly contradict Episode 3 (and I doubt George Lucas is quite so enamored with his latest toy to ruin his precious movies), I'm fairly certain she's gonna bite it, female-tween-attractor or not.

My vote would be for an idea my cousin had: Cad Bane kills her late in the series, prompting Anakin's thus-far-ignored darker side to resurface, at which point he will quite cruelly and quite slowly take Cad Bane apart piece by piece. Explains why Ahsoka wasn't in Episode 3, and also explains why the position of Galaxy's Top Bounty Hunter was available for Boba to take over around Episode 4.

That, or have her leave the Jedi Order and be hunted down by Vader after the Jedi Purge. I would find that quite hard to resist, in the writers' place.
Lobar Aybock
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 10:29:38 AM

What if the show gets cancelled before we ever find out?
da_man
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 10:38:57 AM

I just hope that

1. it happens soon.

2. she dies in shame/humility/dark side/ect.

3. SHE DIES.

4. It makes an uber mini.

NOT NECESSARILY IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE!
IG-108
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 10:53:41 AM

I think that I read somewhere that Lucas said that Ahsoka wasn't going to die.
But if she does die, I hope it's by Grievous's hand after an epic lightsaber fight. He almost had her in that one episode.
maverick
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 10:54:19 AM

My guess is Dooku kills her.
DarthJak
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 10:59:30 AM

maybe she just leaves the jedi order for some reason.