RegisterDonateLogin

Is going down a path you can follow.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

V-Set 24 Spoiler Thread!!! Options
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2022 8:56:55 AM
Groups: Member

Liking this!

Thoughts on Nightsister Zombie, if you attack with one and roll a 1 against someone with Betrayal, the zombie would join the opponents squad, But then it would instantly die if that team didn't have someone with Chant of Resurrection. But the points would go to you, the original owner of the Zombie since it went to the other team?

Does that sound correct?
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 10:21:37 AM

General Hera Syndulla is not even worth trying to figure out how to play her to her capacity. She is so wordy and hard to figure out. I am sure if I got out a graphic organizer I could figure it out. Absolutely horrendous. Probably fun to play after you take the century of figuring out a squad and how it works. But... who is going to go through all that trouble? Not me.
spryguy1981
Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 2:15:40 PM

jen'ari wrote:
General Hera Syndulla is not even worth trying to figure out how to play her to her capacity. She is so wordy and hard to figure out. I am sure if I got out a graphic organizer I could figure it out. Absolutely horrendous. Probably fun to play after you take the century of figuring out a squad and how it works. But... who is going to go through all that trouble? Not me.

I would more than happy to kick your ass with her so you can enjoy the full experience of her power. Cheers!
Cassus fett
Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 3:37:48 PM

Cringe, both of you.
adamb0nd
Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 6:04:37 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

jen'ari wrote:

Typical:
-Unique.
-Pilot.
-Twi'lek.
-Double Attack
-Evade

The Beef:
-Chopper can be in your squad.
-If all your living guys are forceless NR Pilots, they get double attack and GMA, and at the end of Hera's turn one within 6 can move and attack.
-get +10 dmg vs an enemy within 6 of an ally.
-Your forceless NR pilots get this ^ too!

Since this piece is designed to play with NR pilots with no force powers, there is not a whole lot of mechanic to juggle or keep track of. I think the piece is pretty tame in term of SA's, CE's, and micromanaging your squad.

I never saw past season 2 of Rebels. I think the idea of a NR Hera is interesting and This lines up with the character I know.
kobayashimaru
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 9:12:21 AM

Quote:
The Beef:

well said, and good combos you found Adamb0nd.
If Chopper allows those broken combinatorics,
that could be a return to some gank and gimmick gambit builds.
Talk about a time-machine hehe.
Randy
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 6:53:15 AM

Gungan Batman Clone wrote:
Liking this!

Thoughts on Nightsister Zombie, if you attack with one and roll a 1 against someone with Betrayal, the zombie would join the opponents squad, But then it would instantly die if that team didn't have someone with Chant of Resurrection. But the points would go to you, the original owner of the Zombie since it went to the other team?

Does that sound correct?

That is correct