RegisterDonateLogin

Prefers a straight fight to all this sneaking around.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

imyurhukaberry:The Bloomilk Humanitarian Award Winner (September) Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Tuesday, October 6, 2009 4:59:50 PM
Groups: Member

& that award for this months (september) Bloomilk Humanitarian Award Winner Is None Other Than

imyurhukaberry

Huk when you read this, you dont have to but if you want to can you drop a few words on winning the award, so i can add your speech along with your name to the award tracker sticky thread. & Congrats on the award my friend, you deserve it. All who were voted for to win deserved it, & im sure you all will keep doing good deeds regardless so if we all stick together like this, then i think everyone will win it eventually atleast once. Thanx Huk for what you do here, & now as a moderator..
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Wednesday, October 7, 2009 12:38:05 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Now what did you go and do that for? (haha) I thought about editing this and putting someone else's name in there...
Thank you for all the kindness. I only try to help where I can and spread the kindness shown to me. I was a noob at one point too. Wink

I started playing SWM because a life-long friend and fellow Star Wars follower introduced me to the game years ago now (boy how time flies). I played a large droid squad that I don’t think even had Grievous in it. He used Quigon JM and a JWM with some other small guys. I ended up winning that game because of combined fire (never, never forget about that!). My future was sealed in the game. Since, I sorta started a group in our area and we had sealed tourneys for every set from Legacy on. My role in the group has somewhat diminished but not my love for the game. It is a great game and a great way for people to get together and spend time having good, clean fun. (unless someone’s character gets disintegrated…too much dust) And, it is a good game to teach to kids: enhances math skills, team playing, and learning how to win gracefully and lose sportingly.

My advice for the players: LAUGH LOL and have fun. It’s a game based on dice and no matter what your best laid plans are there will always be a randomness factor that you can’t control. (our group knows my favorite saying so well, “I hate dice games!”)

Ps…if you don’t like randomness, use Flamethrower and Lightning. BlooMilk
ChuckaFett
Posted: Wednesday, October 7, 2009 4:01:39 AM
Groups: Member , Trade Moderator

Congratulations Huk!
Darth Percocet
Posted: Wednesday, October 7, 2009 3:23:05 PM

Nah you deserve it Huk, im glad its sooner you got it than later, & keep up the good work, you can always win it again, same with you Chuck... Huk im gonna take the first pharagraph of what you wrote to put it for what you said about winning the award, it'll be under the sticky bloomilk award tracker thread.. thanx again for all the hard work man..

-Bobby
Hydrowhip
Posted: Thursday, October 8, 2009 3:39:05 PM

Congrats! Now my mission is to beat you at the next tourney so I have Bloomilk bragging rights! ThumbsUp
swmimperial130
Posted: Thursday, October 8, 2009 4:34:53 PM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
I was a noob at one point too. Wink BlooMilk

Aren't we all? (unless ur reincarnated.......LOL )