RegisterDonateLogin

Created the rule of two "oo"s.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Spirits and Holocrons and Nexus, Oh My! (Rules Questions) Options
N3rdSl4y3r
Posted: Thursday, August 4, 2022 7:40:33 AM
Groups: Member

Would Presence of the Dark Side from the Dark Force Nexus remove force points for Spirits, Holocrons, and Dark Force Nexus? Basically checking if these pieces count as characters?

Quote:
Presence of the Dark Side: Once per turn, an enemy that activates or ends its move within 6 squares of this character loses 1 Force point and takes 10 damage; save 11

Are Spirits and Holocrons affected by forced movement? In this specific case Darth Vader of Scarif was using Dominant Force Grab 3

Quote:
Dominant Force Grab 3: Force 3, replaces turn: this character may move each lower-cost enemy within 4 squares up to 2 squares; 20 damage to each enemy that ends this movement adjacent to a wall

I believe that it is non targeting, so I am not sure if it can affect these characters and move them. If so, could you disconnect the holocron and essentially defeat it?
UrbanShmi
Posted: Thursday, August 4, 2022 9:38:42 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I believe the answer to both questions is yes. The first question I'm sure of--the second I think probably works the same. The only thing that makes that a bit funky is that supposedly the Holocron moves WITH the character it's attached to. So you would probably have to move the Holocron before the character in that scenario, or else make sure the Holocron was still in range after the character was moved. Either way, easy enough.
N3rdSl4y3r
Posted: Thursday, August 4, 2022 11:36:29 AM
Groups: Member

Ok. In this case the character that the holocron was attached to someone who cost more than Vader, so they were not moved.

Since the holocron is a pretty unique with its movement and everything we weren’t sure how it would be affected.

Thanks.
UrbanShmi
Posted: Thursday, August 4, 2022 12:06:34 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Oh...yes, you could move the Holocron in that case, I think. Sorry to confuse you.