RegisterDonateLogin

Always shoots first.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Shout Out to the behind the scenes peeps Options
Udorian84
Posted: Saturday, October 15, 2022 4:42:55 AM
Groups: Member

On the risk of being lame I wanted to just take a second and give some cheers BlooMilk to those working on the game. I, for one, am traversing life and life is sometimes tough for everyone. Games and communities like this really help for just somewhere to put your thoughts sometimes. I really appreciate all the hard work designing, balancing, coordinating, playing, etc that people put in. You all rock. I am very excited about set 24 and am getting some pt on set 25 and I love what is happening it is all exciting. So as we go into the holiday season I just wanted to say Thanks. The game is hard to "get perfect" when perfect is different for everyone and I think that makes it better. Diversity is the spice of life after all.
DarkDracul
Posted: Saturday, October 15, 2022 4:38:24 PM

I couldn't agree more, I feel truly fortunate to have such a dedicated and passionate group of friends.
Star Wars Miniatures definitely has its imperfections and our group certainly has its disagreements . . .
but this group has been playing the game for 18 years and kept it alive 13 years after it went out of print.

The continuation of the game (V-sets) has given me such great friendships and many fond memories on and off the table.

Cheers to all of you that helped make it happen! No Bloo Milk

Also, I can't wait to destroy you all in battle.Tongue

spryguy1981
Posted: Sunday, October 16, 2022 1:40:50 PM

Except for me. I'll destroy you instead!
kobayashimaru
Posted: Sunday, October 16, 2022 6:05:29 PM

Indeed, Well Said -
thanks for making the VirtualSWMinisSets folks,
thanks for the many good games and for all the chats.
Mando
Posted: Monday, October 17, 2022 8:41:02 AM

This game has made so many improvements over the years and it is a ton of fun! I really appreciate the work that has been done on making the V-sets possible. Being a designer on v25 is a highlight for me because I get to collaborate with some many top players and give people something exciting to play! There is a lot of thought and passion behind every design and it is exciting to see where the game is headed. There is so much more content we can develop into miniature form!ThumpUp