RegisterDonateLogin

May not look like much, but she's got it where it counts.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Galactic Escalation Tournament (Spring 2023) Squads, Pairings, and Results Thread (Round 3) Options
Mando
Posted: Monday, March 27, 2023 3:05:20 AM
Groups: Member

Welcome everyone to round 3 of the Spring of 2023 tournament of Galactic Escalation! Gambit will be worth 10pts. Time per game is 75 minutes.

urbanshmi:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/242061/mace-escalates---in-your-face---200

--Mace Escalates...In Your Face! 200--
65 Mace Windu, Legacy of the Light Side
47 General Skywalker
23 Captain Panaka
23 Foul Moudama
14 Coleman Trebor
9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid
8 Mas Amedda
5 Spaarti Clone Trooper Demolitionist
3 Rodian Brute
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

(200pts. 10 activations)

Map: Desert Palace

urbanjedi:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/243121/vader-emperor-esc-200

--Vader Emperor esc 200--
100 Darth Sidious, Sith Mastermind
45 Darth Vader of Lothal
26 Kylo Ren
15 Sith Holocron
10 Droopy McCool
8 Bothan Saboteur
5 Porg

(209pts. 7 activations)

Map is Desert Palace

FlyingArrow:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/243186/round-3

--Super Stealth Commandos (Galactic Escalation '23 R3)--
26 Elite Republic Commando - Boss
23 Elite Republic Commando - Fixer
23 Elite Republic Commando - Scorch
23 Elite Republic Commando - Sev
23 Republic Commando Niner
22 Republic Commando Fi
23 Clone Commander Bacara
14 Republic Commando - Sev
9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid
5 Spaarti Clone Trooper Demolitionist
6 Mouse Droid x2
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

(200pts. 13 activations)

map: Theed Palace

Mando:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/241686/galactic-escalation-round-3--go-with-the-flow-

--Galactic Escalation Round 3 (Go with the Flow)--
58 Naga Sadow, Sith Lord
54 Darth Caedus, Sith Lord
39 Darth Sidious, Sith Emperor
17 Vongerella, Dark Jedi
15 Sith Holocron
14 Exar Kun, Dark Force Spirit
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

(200pts. 7 activations)

Map: Theed Palace

thereisnotry:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/241947/escalating-nr-200

--Escalating NR 200--
45 Han Solo, Corellian Legend
32 Jaina Solo Fel, Jedi Master
29 Ganner Rhysode
25 Callista, Force Spirit
25 Head of State Jagged Fel
23 General Wedge Antilles
18 Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

(200pts. 8 activations)

Map: Mushroom Planet

gandalfthegreatestwizard:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/242070/where-fallen-skies-and-evil-hues

--Where fallen skies and evil hues--
45 Colonel Jacen Solo
33 Luke Skywalker, New Republic Hero
29 Ganner Rhysode
28 Captain Shevu
22 Ben Skywalker, Jedi
15 Eryl Besa
20 Jedi Supervisor x2
8 Galactic Alliance Senator

(200pts. 9 activations)

Map: Crime Lord's Palace

Timmerb123:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/243101/ysali-sallys--spring-galactic-escalation-round-3-

--Ysali-Sallys (Spring Galactic Escalation Round 3)--
32 Thrawn (Mitth'raw'nuruodo)
31 Morrigan Corde
31 Mother Talzin
27 Lobot
46 Nightsister Hunter x2 {-2 rapport from Mother Talzin)
16 Admiral Gilad Pellaeon
8 Mas Amedda
3 Mouse Droid
3 Rodian Brute
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

(200pts. 11 activations)

Map - The Palace

spryguy1981:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/243373/todays-jaqbot-is--200

--Today's JaqBot is $200--
37 Satele Shan
36 Atton "Jaq" Rand
33 Bastila Shan, Jedi Master
33 Vima Sunrider
27 Lobot
14 Old Republic Senator
11 Teethree (T3-M4)
6 Mouse Droid x2
3 XT-6 Droid

(200pts, 10 activations)

DarkDracul:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/243175/escalation-tourney-200

--Escalation Tourney 200--
63 Rey and Kylo, Force Bonded Allies
45 Luke Skywalker, Rescuer
27 Poe Dameron
17 General Jan Dodonna
15 Paige Tico, Resistance Gunner
13 BB-8
18 Cobalt Squadron Pilot x3
2 Kneesaa, Ewok Princess
(200pts. 10 activations)

Map: Crime Lord's Palace

N3rdSl4y3r:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/241874/vaders-long-leash--ge---200

--Vader's Long Leash: GE - 200--
62 Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith
28 Death Trooper
28 General Weir
27 Wilhuff Tarkin
26 Ysanne Isard
8 R7 Astromech Droid
18 Imperial Navy Trooper x3
3 Mouse Droid

(200pts. 10 activations)

Mando
Posted: Monday, March 27, 2023 3:09:24 AM

Round 3, game #1 matchups:

N3rdSl4y3r vs urbanjedi

Mando vs Thereisnotry

DarkDracul vs gandalfthegreatestwizard

spryguy1981 vs FlyingArrow

Timmerb123 vs urbanshmi

----- Generated using Oxford Croquet Round Robin Generator -----

You have 2 weeks to get your games in starting Monday (March 27th). Have your games in before midnight on Monday April 10th. I've given an extra week because of Spring Break vacations that people are planning, but if we somehow get done earlier than that we can start on the next rounds games. No rush tho! Enjoy your extra time with friends and family! May the force be with you!

UrbanShmi
Posted: Monday, March 27, 2023 4:31:24 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Um. I think you mean April 10th. The 13th is a Thursday.

Good luck every one!
Mando
Posted: Monday, March 27, 2023 5:32:05 AM

UrbanShmi wrote:
Um. I think you mean April 10th. The 13th is a Thursday.

Good luck every one!

good catch! fixed it. thanks
TimmerB123
Posted: Monday, March 27, 2023 3:51:42 PM

TimmerB123 over UrbanShmi 220-40 (3-0)

Laura wins map, choses her own Desert Palace. I choose right, and kinda spread out a bit. Thrawn and Mas in the only room w/in 4 spaces of the right (far bottom right), R7, Momma T and a nightsister hunter in the lower lane, morrigan and the other night sister along with Lobot, a gran, uggie and Pellaeon in the middle lane, and the ouse, radian brute and wicket up top.
She puts everyone bottom left, straight across with just 1 door in between. I was pretty nervous.

Round 1 she blows a couple nearby doors with her ugliest and sparti as I moved up some scrubs. Then she tows up Foul and opens the center door along the bottom. I am not in a great position to respond, forced to run 12 with a night sister to get LoS on R2 and use Momma T to canon and take out R2 (needing anything but a 1). Door closes, but she uses Coleman Trebor to master speed up and open the door, and spins her Mas. I have no choice but to lock the door with my R7, or else she swaps mace in and sprints through and wrecks havoc. I was also out of position to re-open it with Lobot or make any other shots, so it just stayed locked. Luckily she'd already used her sparti or else I wouldn't have been able to stop her swapping and blowing the door. She changes course with Mace, Foul and SkyGuy and goes toward the center, bringing Mace to gambit. I am forced to lock that door with Lobot. She gets gambit. 9-10 Republic

Round 2 I cannot prevent her from swapping in a sparti and blowing the center door, and she does just that. I do see that I can't avoid it but I had a few acts to prepare, so I move Pellaeon, a gran and the Rodian in line to block off the hallway, exactly 12 away from Foul (so he can't leap it). I am just far enough away. She charges in anyway and takes out Pellaeon and the Gran. (no crits). I am left with no choice but to unload. I move wicket in range of Mace, and The Nightsister is standing right there, so she Deadeye's and nails the first twin for 30 (Mace rolls and 11 on the reflect, Laura is exited for just a moment until she realizes that it's a miss due to Plasma bolt. I twin and roll a 1 (needing only 2s), FPRR and hit. She tries a new reflect and fails again (this brings her down to 1fp), and Mace is at 90hp. She starts to brig the rest of the crew up but they are pretty far back, Mace is on his own. I charge Morrigan up and hit both for 60 more damage (needing 3s). Mace is at 30 left. I swap my 2nd NS Hunter in and do some math. the NS hunter has LoS on Foul, and I realize I could kill both, so I attempt. Hit, Laura fails the LS defense save, and I roll the twin and roll a 1. Err, that spoils that plan. I was going to burst lightning Mace, then chain lightning Mace to death and cannon to finish off Foul. But that miss means I can't. So I abandon that and reroll to put 30 more on Foul. I bring momma T up but don't lightning (building Fps), and use the cannon to finish Mace (not enough FP to reflect), and I rolled the not 1. Gambit for Laura, 79-40 Imps

Round 3 I go first and use Momma T to zap Foul and cannon the NS to finish him off. She moves in the brute and swaps in Skywalker. I bring up wicket to plus the hole in my line of defense, and chuck a spear for fun and hit him for 10! Skyguy comes in and slams Momma T for 60, I use a FP to bubble and make it 40 total, Momma T at 50hp left. Then I fire away with my NS hunter, deadeye, 60 damage (failed LS defense). Then I bring Morrigan in and finish him off. The last NS hunter takes out Coleman Trebor. We called it at that point.

Bad matchup for Laura unless I make a mistake. She def had me scared and I didn't start in great position. Her switching attack avenues gave me just the room I needed to breath, and then a bunch of high powered shots was too much to overcome. Insult to injury, when she was able to try and make a save (couldn't vs morrigan), her dice failed every time. Granted I had plasma bolt to help me, but her dice sucked regardless.

Always a pleasure playing Laura. It could have quickly swung the other way with a couple minor differences.
thereisnotry
Posted: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 11:12:26 AM

thereisnotry defeats Mando 216-179 (3-1)

I win map, but I choose to play on Theed anyway. Mando chooses to set up on the right side. Exar attaches to Caedus. Sidious brings in a Sith Massassi Mutant (10pts because of Rapport) and a Sith Ordnance guy and a Sith Recruit.

Round 1: I win init and let Mando go first. Intuition with Naga. Exar turns on Dark Aura. We both advance our people toward the center room, but neither enters it. I am able to draw a line with Han on Mando's Recruit, who is beside his Uggie for a useful self-destruct, so that brings us even in activations. I lock the door on his side of gambit. 7-0 for me

Round 2: I win init again and let Mando go first again. He blasts the door with his Sith Ord guy. Naga enters gambit and hides in cover (with SuperStealth), and Vongerella moves up, which also advances Exar. We both spin our people and/or make minor advancements. Near the end of the round, both Naga and the Mutant are in the center room, so Jaina charges in to make a single hit (needing 9s) vs Naga. Caedus then steps in to miss Jaina. Han steps up to triple with no cover on Caedus, doing a total of 30dmg after 2 hits and a failed Illusion save. Caedus at 3fp, Exar at 1 fp, Holocron at 6fp. 17-10 for me after gambit.

Round 3: I win init and choose to go first...I wonder why? Jaina is only based by Naga and a Mutant and Caedus...no problem! However, Caedus uses Aing-Ti to attack Jaina, but rolls a 1 on the attack so he sacs the Sith Ord to rr, and gets a 20! Eep! However, Jaina comes up huge with a 15 on her Parry save, which saves her bacon. She takes 40dmg on the 2nd attack. She then responds with 4 attacks of her own vs the 80hp Caedus, dropping him to 20hp with 2 successful attacks after Makashi and Illusion and all of those shenanigans. She then uses Force Leap to move away. However, it's not far enough, since Caedus use SBM to move both Jaina and Callista, ensuring that Callista is too far away to be helpful to her. He then moves up and drops her to 40hp, so Naga naturally comes in to drop her with a big 40dmg poison hit that easily bypasses her Parry thanks to Exar. Han triples Naga, bringing him to 50hp (missed on his last attack). Then my Twilek comes up big, with a 30dmg hit and even a successful Illusion save (he was outside of Exar's evil range), so both Naga and Caedus are at 20hp. The Twi'lek moves away from the door, allowing it to shut. However, Mando makes a good move to put Vongerella in front of both his important beatsticks, so that I can't target Naga (super-stealth) and don't want to waste my attacks on Caedus (31 Def in cover). He also moves his Mutant up to open the door. Therefore, I switch the focus of my attacks yet again, and go after Vongerella (doing a minor ping with Jag) and putting 40dmg into the Mutant. Sidious moves up to zap my Twi'lek twice, and Exar steals a fp from Ganner. Ganner moves past Sidious to LS Sweep the Mutant and Sidious, killing the former and bringing the latter to 80hp. 77-48 for Mando after gambit.

Round 4: Mando wins this init, which is huge (if I had won it, Ganner would've Force Pushed Caedus for the win). Naga intuitions up to base Ganner, and then puts a smooth 80dmg onto him. I try to bring down Naga (20hp) with Wedge, but he misses his first shot and fails an Illusion save on the next. This means Ganner has to use Force Push to finish him off (didn't want to risk bad dice on another LS Sweep), then tries to run away. But that's not far enough, because Vongerella moves up to zap him to death after Exar steals a FP. How wude! Han moves up to kill Vongerella and put 20dmg onto Sidious. Caedus comes up to put 30dmg on Han with Rage. Sidious uses Force Dominate on Caedus, which would've allowed him to kill Han...but Caedus made the save. Whew! Jag makes a contribution, with a hit and a crit on Sidious, bringing him to 30hp. My Uggie then plays the hero by removing the last 2fp from the Holocron (that = a Master Illusion save) to end the round. 138-116 for me after Mando gains gambit. Caedus at 20hp, 1 fp, and Sidious at 30hp, 1 fp, Exar at 2fp. Han is at 60hp and adjacent to Caedus.

Round 5: I win it. This time Caedus doesn't have enough fp to flow with the Aing-Ti, so Han just triples him, needing 15s to hit Caedus' 27 Def: combine fire with Jag on the first but miss, cf with the Vigo on the 2nd for a hit...failed the Illusion save...then rolled a natural 19 on the third attack, but failed the Illusion again. Only Wedge and my Uggie remain to activate this round. Caedus kills Han with Rage, and Sidious kills the Vigo with more zaps. 179-138 for Mando right now. Wedge steps in with his mighty +12 vs Caedus' 27 def (but no more fp for Illusion): miss on the first attack, but hit with a 16 on the twin for the kill! 216-179 for me after gambit. The game ends at the end of the round, but I would've had no trouble finishing Sidious with my full-hp Wedge and Jag if it had continued anyway.

Wow, what a barn-burner of a game! I made just 2 successful Illusion saves and 1 Parry save, and barely won in the end after Caedus ran out of fp. This is a vicious squad, and Mando played it well. It's normally best to finish off wounded characters before they can do any more damage, but Mando was able to keep both of his big beats alive on 20hp, for a few last devastating activations. Good game, Mando! Lots of fun.
urbanjedi
Posted: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 5:51:18 PM

urban jedi defeats n3rdsl4y3er 203-164

I won map and he chose left.

Rd 1
I battle ready up and we spin some dudes. He moves Tarkin up a bit too far and I get vader out of the room, but still in gambit on his side of the map before he locks the door and then he makes the mistake of not putting his death trooper adjacent to tarkin.

Rd 2
I surprise move/attack/activate and double on tarkin to get rid of him. This is huge for me as it gets rid of the cunning and the fire when ready. He then GMA Triple with Rage2 and Overwhelming 2 to kill vader with his vader but misses one of the attacks so my vader lives. I use choke from kylo to get his vader off of my vader and then block up the door with the bothan sab (who blow the door). He proceeds to take some shots at vader but between misses and shien saves (and fprr) cant get anything to stick. Sid lightnings for 50 and then backs retreats a bit. The holocron is handed off to sid at this point as well.

Rd 3
My vader takes out the death trooper and does some damage to Issard. His vader can't get to my sid so just eats kylo. Sid uses Holocron force to zap his vader. He finally gets some damage through on my vader but he isn't dead yet.

Rd 4
I win init and zap his vader for the death shot. He finally finishes off my Vader as well and kills the bothan and a porg as well.

Rd 5
I finish off his issard with my sid but missed an attack so can't move anywhere. And droopy tries and fails to soothe Weir. Weir takes care of droopy and the mouse eats the holocron and I think he kills one of my other porgs.

Rd 6
I blast in and assault/rage weir to drop him to 10. He drops 60 back on me with weir and 20 more from an adjacent death trooper crit. At the end of the round I go over the 200.

At this point it was just clean up for me and we did roll up the next init just to see, but I won and would have killed weir one of the navy troopers which would have left him with 2 navy trooper against a 70 hp sid with a ton of force.

The game was a ton of fun and I was really worried about his squad and his fire when ready ability to nerf my defensive abilities. The mistake of pushing up tarkin just a bit too far compounded by not getting his unit bodyguard adjacent left the door open for me to make a priority of killing tarkin which was huge for me. Then the miss with his vader to kill my vader let me do quite a bit of extra damage with my vader and put him way behind. He was almost able to catch back up in the middle rounds, but too much to overcome.

If we played again, I think he would have a pretty sizeable advantage in just keeping tarkin safer and would more than likely win the game.
urbanjedi
Posted: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 6:44:19 PM

thereisnotry wrote:

Round 3: However, Caedus uses Aing-Ti to attack Jaina, but rolls a 1 on the attack so he sacs the Sith Ord to rr, and gets a 20!

Can't sac a pawn when you roll a 1. At least the damage was parried away so it didn't affect the outcome in that manner. It did remove the act however and the ability to do it at a different time.
N3rdSl4y3r
Posted: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 5:45:14 AM

urbanjedi wrote:

The game was a ton of fun and I was really worried about his squad and his fire when ready ability to nerf my defensive abilities. The mistake of pushing up tarkin just a bit too far compounded by not getting his unit bodyguard adjacent left the door open for me to make a priority of killing tarkin which was huge for me. Then the miss with his vader to kill my vader let me do quite a bit of extra damage with my vader and put him way behind. He was almost able to catch back up in the middle rounds, but too much to overcome.

If we played again, I think he would have a pretty sizeable advantage in just keeping tarkin safer and would more than likely win the game.

Thanks for playing this was a really good game. Vader's reach caught me off guard, and was a great play by Jason.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 7:55:38 PM

FlyingArrow over spryguy on Theed

230-116
3-1
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Sunday, April 9, 2023 5:52:13 PM

Legends NR (gandalf) beats Canon NR (DarkDracul) 200-133 (3-1) on Crime Lord's Palace

Bryan won map and we both had the same one. I set up in the bottom left corner and Bryan in the top right.

Round 1: Bryan rolled a 1 for init. I Battle Ready'd some way down the map. Bryan moved his squad down the corridor. I moved Luke NRH, Jacen and Ben into the gambit room. Near the end of the round I Levitated Shevu to get a shot at Paige, hitting one for 20.

Round 2: Bryan rolled a 1 for init. Shevu went first and killed BB-8 with two hits and two failed Rolling Evade saves. Bryan moved up some fodder into the centre room and my Jedi Supervisors killed Kneesaa and missed a Cobalt pilot. Reylo dashed into the room and managed to miss a Supervisor with their Teamwork attack. Ben Force Pulled Reylo and Luke NRH and Jacen started beating on them, getting 50 damage past Parry. Luke Rescuer moved into the room. Poe kills a Supervisor.

Round 3: Bryan won init despite Luke Foreseeing the Future, and pummelled Jacen for 90 damage. Jacen got a hit through with Sith Rage, and then a Predictive Reflexes hit as well after giving an attack of opportunity, so Jacen had 20 HP left and Reylo had 10. Shevu finished off Reylo with a crit. Jacen had run away, but Luke Rescuer tracked him down and killed him with a Force Attuned Push. Poe kills the other Supervisor. Ben and Luke NRH piled onto Luke Rescuer, leaving him with 30 HP at the end of the round.

Round 4: I won init with Foresee the Future. Luke NRH killed his evil clone Luuke and a couple of Cobalt pilots. Shevu gets Levitated in to drop some damage on Poe, and Ben kills Paige with Shevu's cannon.

Round 5: Poe kills Shevu to get Bryan a point, and then I win on gambit.
Mando
Posted: Monday, April 10, 2023 2:51:59 AM

Tourney: Galactic Escalation Spring 2023: Round 3 game #1

urbanjedi (3pts) defeats N3rdSl4y3r (1pt) : (203-164)
Thereisnotry (3pts) defeats Mando (1pt) : (216-179)
gandalfthegreatestwizard (3pts) defeats DarkDracul (1pt) : (200-133)
FlyingArrow (3pts) defeats spryguy1981 (1pt) : (230-116)
Timmerb123 (3pts) defeats urbanshmi (0pt) : (220-40)

Tourney: Galactic Escalation Spring 2023
Leaderboard after round 3, game #1 completion.
1: 13 Points: Mando - WWWWL
2: 10 Points: Spryguy1981 - WWLWL
3: 10 Points: Thereisnotry - WLWLW
4. 10 Points: urbanjedi - LWLWW
5. 9 Points: Gandalfthegreatestwizard - LWWLW
6. 8 Points: TimmerB123 - LLWWW
7: 8 Points: N3rdSl4y3r - WLWLL
8: 8 Points: DarkDracul - WWLLL
9: 6 Points: FlyingArrow - LLLWW
10: 0 Points: UrbanShmi - LLLLL
Mando
Posted: Monday, April 10, 2023 2:56:12 AM

Lots of really close games in Round 3 game #1! Hope everyone had a nice vacation time and enjoyed all the news coming out of Star Wars celebration this last weekend! ThumbsUp Ok, now onto our next matchups of round 3.....

Round 3, game #2 matchups:

N3rdSl4y3r vs Thereisnotry

urbanjedi vs gandalfthegreatestwizard

Mando vs FlyingArrow

DarkDracul vs urbanshmi

spryguy1981 vs Timmerb123

----- Generated using Oxford Croquet Round Robin Generator -----

You have 1 weeks to get your games in starting Monday (April 10th). Have your games in before midnight on Monday April 17th.
spryguy1981
Posted: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 12:00:37 PM

spryguy1981 (2) defeats Timmer (0) 77-76 on Theed

This match was a slog.

R1 I killed a brute and he put 30 on Vima and 30 on Satele with her BG.

R2 I killed Lobot and some scrubs, he killed Satele. Again I thought I was down and out but he forgot about Vima's Agile and I killed a Hunter.

R3 we traded some scrubs

R4 more scrubs he made a play for Vima, but he missed the attacks needed to take her down.

1 point difference. Crazy game. I think we both made some dumb mistakes, and in the end I killed just one more guy to win it all. Always fun to play against Tim.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 6:55:50 PM

gandalf over urbanjedi 200-80 (3-0) on Desert Palace

Jason won map and I set up on the right. Neither Jason nor I set up adjacent to the central door with our Forward Positioning characters.

Round 1, Jason didn't roll a 1 and went first. No Surprise Moves. Jason Battle Readied up to just below the middle, with Kylo hanging back to pick up the Holocron. I Battle Readied up to just above the middle. No one wanted to open the middle door for a while, so we just moved tech. Jason eventually made the first move. Droopy opened the door, and Vader ran through to kill Luke's Supervisor, though he rolled a 1 so needed a reroll to do it. Ben Skywalker Pulled Vader next to him and Luke, and missed him. Luke Tripled on Vader, dropping him to 70HP after Armour. The Bothan Saboteur mined Eryl who was adjacent to a couple of other characters. Sidious moved up closer. The Colonel Raged and rolled a crit to finish off Vader, then moved up. Ganner Levitated Shevu in, Jason moved his Porgs and added more, then Shevu killed Droopy and backed away from Sidious behind some other characters. We both got gambit. 55-20

Round 2, Jason didn't roll a 1 and went first. The Bothan Saboteur mined the Colonel. Ben Skywalker ran in and Pulled Sidious behind him, and attacked but got Parried. Shevu moved in and smacked Sidious for 80 damage, then moved away taking 30 on the attack of opportunity, and cannoned Ben to get Parried again on the reroll. Sidious Raged to kill Ben, and hit the Colonel for 40, Parrying the Predictive Reflexes attack with the Porg bonus. Kylo Choked the Colonel away from Sidious. The Senator almost hit Sidious with a 19, and then Ganner's Supervisor hit Sidious for 10 with an 18. Holocron reattached to Sidious. Eryl made her Prox mines save to take 10 and Shevu failed to take 20, then Eryl hit the Bothan for 20. Ganner moved next to Sidious and Levitated Luke adjacent. Some Porgs moved. Luke Tripled but missed or got Parried on all of them. Jacen failed his mines and Raged on Kylo but rolled a 1, then a hit for 40. 65-52

Round 3, Jason didn't roll a 1, despite Luke making him roll twice with Foresee the Future. Sidious had to give attacks of opportunity to Luke, Ganner, Ganner's Supervisor, and the Senator in order to get to Shevu. Ganner got a hit through and his Supervisor rolled a crit to leave Sidious with 20 HP left. Sidious killed Shevu and hit Ganner for 30. Ganner killed Sidious with a Push, and Luke Ambushed Kylo to finish the game. 200-80
Mando
Posted: Thursday, April 13, 2023 1:57:59 AM

you sure are great, gandalf, and you definitely did not write the wrong score in your post
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Thursday, April 13, 2023 3:49:08 AM

I have altered the comment. Pray I don't alter it any further.
Mando
Posted: Thursday, April 13, 2023 4:54:55 AM

gandalfthegreatestwizard wrote:
I have altered the comment. Pray I don't alter it any further.

This deal is getting worse all time! Razz BigGrin
FlyingArrow
Posted: Friday, April 14, 2023 7:34:55 PM

FlyingArrow over Mando
3-1
201-102
UrbanShmi
Posted: Saturday, April 15, 2023 6:28:33 AM

BTW, Bryan beat me Wednesday night. I don't remember the score, but it was 3-0.