RegisterDonateLogin

Just like Beggar's Canyon back home.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Galloping attack Options
trick624
Posted: Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:22:35 PM
Groups: Member

So am I understanding this correctly, Via gallop attack I can attack multiple enemies, taking attacks of opportunity, and as long as I haven't moved past my speed of 10 I can still make a normal attack as well?

Also if i'm pairing him with General Obiwan who grants 2 extra moves, do those moves have to be used during a certain time?
Draconarius
Posted: Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:56:34 PM

The answer to your first question is yes: you attack each and every you move up to while you are using Galloping Attack. As long as you don't move more than your speed (or normal speed + Master Speed) you can then use your normal attack.

As far as the second interaction, I believe General Kenobi essentially just gives a free Force Point Move Faster, so you can still Gallop on those extra squares and it wouldn't interfere with the use of your normal attack.
headache62
Posted: Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:59:48 PM

I think you misunderstand General Kenobi - he gives you an extra 2 squares to your movement, he does not give you two "extra moves." It sounds to me like you think that Gen Obi gives you two extra "move actions" to use Galloping Attack and I want to make certain that that is not the case. So Yoda on Kybuck, with Gen Kenobi, could move 12 squares using Galloping and still make a normal attack. He could move 22 squares (note that it is double speed + 2 squares, not double speed +4 squares) using Galloping, but not make a regular attack.
trick624
Posted: Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:04:19 PM

sorry for the bad wording, extra moves is what i meant not movement. and back to the other attacks of opportunity are still granted corrected?
Ruhk
Posted: Thursday, October 22, 2009 3:43:12 PM

yes, if you didn't kill the enemy, moving out of adjacency still will provoke Attacks of Opportunity as normal.