RegisterDonateLogin

Does anyone even read these?

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Nadhar Vebb.....? Options
CousinClif
Posted: Monday, October 26, 2009 9:26:44 AM
Groups: Member

While helping out at my local shop where I play SWM, I opened and priced a case of GaW. When I came accross Nadar Vebb I checked 3 different pricing web sites just to make sure the first one wasn't a mistake. All 3 had Vebb priced around $12.99 to $15.99. After looking at Vebb's stats and cost, I was confused why he was priced so high. I just don't understand why, when pieces like Obi-Won, Skywalker, Grievous and Ventress are sitting around $5. Even though I'm a noob, I think I have a good grasp on the game and on the character pieces. (I think) I just don't think a VR like him is that special. Can anyone enlighten me on why this is the way it is?

"Any help here would be hot."

Thanks
Mickey
Posted: Monday, October 26, 2009 9:28:19 AM
Groups: Member

He's new and collectors are trying to get him. Once they get theirs the price will drop because the demand will drop. I don't think he is the kind of fig from this set that will be in great demand. His price tag is normal for a new VR.

BTW that is the only one I need from this set so if anyone has one wanting to trade check out my trades and send me a message ThumbsUp