RegisterDonateLogin

Very fast, very dangerous.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Commander Gree Options
saeseetiin
Posted: Thursday, November 5, 2009 11:48:43 AM
Groups: Member

Unless you aren't so good at smw you should be able to get off opp with the republic and I feel they have alot of good figs that were already mentioned that will make your opponet want to go first.Also I agree with bill if you use tempo with thrawn or san hill and still dont out activate your in big trouble and with thrawn swap works much better when you can always go with 2 figs.I like useing grand moff tarkin with thrawn so I can go with 3 and really put a hurting on something.
Weeks
Posted: Thursday, November 5, 2009 2:21:44 PM

Jediabiwan wrote:
I probably shouldn't have said that he doesn't do much damage, it is probably just my experience. With Rex he can be great as GMA helps to keep him alive, and also in other situations. I just am usually too scared to bring hip out b/c of his really low def and only decent HP, and while 30dmg is great, the 11 att is only decent.

He's 20 points dude. and he shoots. and he boosts your guys VERY well. The def is his biggest drawback 14 def is not good when a stormies D is 16. +11 is awesome when you look at kit only attacks at +11 even Boba Freakin Bounty Hunter only shoots at +12 base. +11 is awesome for what gree will be shooting he wont be shooting at big targets use him to take out tech he does that VERY well
Roque Saber
Posted: Monday, November 9, 2009 4:26:49 AM

Weeks wrote:
Jediabiwan wrote:
I probably shouldn't have said that he doesn't do much damage, it is probably just my experience. With Rex he can be great as GMA helps to keep him alive, and also in other situations. I just am usually too scared to bring hip out b/c of his really low def and only decent HP, and while 30dmg is great, the 11 att is only decent.

He's 20 points dude. and he shoots. and he boosts your guys VERY well. The def is his biggest drawback 14 def is not good when a stormies D is 16. +11 is awesome when you look at kit only attacks at +11 even Boba Freakin Bounty Hunter only shoots at +12 base. +11 is awesome for what gree will be shooting he wont be shooting at big targets use him to take out tech he does that VERY well

Rex for GMA helps with the low defense too.

A 30 damage commander who can double as a powerful support shooter like Gree is a steal IMO for 20 points. If you're running anyone with Squad abilities, he helps them out immensely as well. (SCTs and ARF's come to mind)