RegisterDonateLogin

Grant you the rank of Jedi Master, Bloo Milk does not.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Charging Assault Question Options
Ebaq 9
Posted: Monday, December 7, 2009 3:18:43 AM
Groups: Member

I have the Reek and he is adjacent to an enemy. Can he break away and then use charging assault to charge into the enemy?

DarthJak
Posted: Monday, December 7, 2009 3:21:09 AM

Yes, but the opponent will get an attack of opportunity.OMG
The damage given is worth the damage taken.Razz
harmonm4
Posted: Monday, December 7, 2009 6:39:02 AM

Quote:
Glossary Text:

This character is wild and difficult to control. It must end its move adjacent to an enemy if it can (if it can’t reach an enemy, it moves normally). If it starts its turn adjacent to an enemy, it must end its turn adjacent to an enemy, though that need not be the same character (although if it moves to do so, it might provoke attacks of opportunity). If it defeats an adjacent enemy before moving, the Savage character does not have to move adjacent to another enemy. A Savage character is not subject to commander effects.

As you can see, you can move one square with savage to another square still adjacent to the enemy to get any special ability bonuses, because you are still meeting the requirements of the Savage SA.

Make sure to pay attention to the glossary. I highly encourage people to ask questions, but before asking questions, try looking up the answer to the question yourself. Wink

I love answering questions as do many others on here, but it is beneficial for players to learn to govern themselves with this game. It helps players become more attentive to the rules and also more effective in their playing abilities.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2009 6:17:57 PM

I dont think everyone has the rulebook though. i can name alot of folks who have never even bought a starter set.
BUT, like Harmon said, look it up IF you have the book, because he is absolutely right, it will better you with loopholes and minor details.
Weaver
Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2009 9:40:53 PM

There's also the rules glossary on Bloomilk to consult.
Sithborg
Posted: Friday, December 11, 2009 12:30:18 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
I dont think everyone has the rulebook though. i can name alot of folks who have never even bought a starter set.
BUT, like Harmon said, look it up IF you have the book, because he is absolutely right, it will better you with loopholes and minor details.

The rulebook is also online. I have links to all the official rules resources available.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Friday, December 11, 2009 6:04:00 AM

Sithborg wrote:
Mandalore Da Beast wrote:

The rulebook is also online. I have links to all the official rules resources available.

true, but maybe we should change the header on the Link to "New to the Game? have a rules question? check here to find your answer."
and ofcourse, if the answer still doesnt find its way to making sense, then you can throw the question out to guys like Sithborg and EmperorDragon.
just an idea is all.