RegisterDonateLogin

You can't win, but there are alternatives to drinking.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Dynasty of Evil Options
manchild 61
Posted: Friday, January 1, 2010 5:34:41 PM
Groups: Member

I've been busy working on finishing the Mancave, 3 more days work of work and it should be all done and ready. Due to this I have not had time to put together a set after reading Dynasty of Evil. But here is my take on some of the characters, I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I did putting them together.

Old Republic

Master Obba
Coast 37
HP 110
DEF 18
ATTACK 15
DAM 20
SA
Unique
Melee Double
Artifact Hunter (Artifacts coast 1 less in this squad +2 attack agents enemy with an artifact)
Affinity (Sith Artifacts can be in this squad)
FP
Force 4

Medd Tandar
Coast 20
HP 60
DEF 14
ATT 11
DAM 20
SA
Unique
Melee
Artifact Hunter (artifacts coast 1 less in this squad +2 attack agents enemy with an artifact)
FP
Force 2
Force Pull (force 1 , replaces movement, range 6 pull enemy 2 squares closer, enemy losses attack for this round.)

Sith
Darth Andeddu's Holocron
Coast 7
HP -
DEF -
ATT -
DAM -
SA -
Unique
Artifact
At start of game give any character with a force rating the Holocron they gain the following effects
Essence of life
Sith lightning
+2 ATT
+2 DEF
+10 DAM
1 Force point
Each round holder must roll a 5 to be able to activate
When hold of the Holocron is defeated all adjacent characters roll, highest roll can take the Holocron

Darth Bane
Coast 68
HP 160
DEF 20
ATT 19
DAM 30
SA
Unique
Melee Double Attack
Rule of Two (can only have one other Darth in this squad)
Brute Strength Attack (After a critical hit make another attack)
Jedi Hunter (+4 attack +10 dam agents enemy force user)
FP
Force 4 FR 1
Sith Lightning Storm (Force 4 Range 6 all characters enemy and ally take 50 damage)
Sith Lightning 30 (Force 2, replaces attacks: range 6; 30 damage)
Transfer Essence (Force 1, usable only on this character's turn: Choose 1 living ally. Remove that ally from play and place this character in that ally's space; that ally is defeated.)

Darth Zannah
Coast 60
HP 150
DEF 23
ATT13
DAM 10
SA
Unique
Melee
Soresu style fighting (when attacked by an adjacent enemy with twin attack and both miss make two attacks with +2 attack)
Rule of Two (can only have one other Darth in this squad)
Jedi Hunter (+4 attack +10 dam agents enemy force user)
FP
Force 3 FR 1
Dark Side Tendrils (force 3 target range 6 roll 1-5 10 damage 6-10 add another 10 damage 11-15 add another 10 damage 16-19 add a permanent -2 attack and -2 def 20 defeated)
Summon Fears (force 2 target range 6 cannot attack until target rolls better than 15)

Fringe

Captain Jedder
Coast 24
HP 40
DEF 12
ATT 13
DAM 20
SA
Unique
Double attack
Affinity (any mercenary can be in this squad no matter the factions and they coast 1 less)
CE
Mercenary followers gain a + 6 instead when combining fire
If you start with 20 Mercenaries they gain +2 attack

Huntress
Coast 46
HP 110
DEF 20
ATT 13
DAM 10
SA
Unique
Vibrodaggers +10 (+10 dam agents adjacent enemy)
Melee twin (when making attacks agents adjacent enemy make for each attack make a second attack)
Hired Assassin (at start of game choice 1 unique enemy gain +3 attack+2 def +10 dam and +1 speed agents that target)
Cruelty (If a savage character defeats another savage character this character can make an immediate extra activation)
FP
Force 3
Force suppression (force 2 range 6 cancel force power by enemy)
Force vision (force 1 +2 attack +2 def rest of round)

Mercenary
Faction Fringe
Coast 4
HP 10
DEF 10
ATT 3
DAM 10
SA
Sonic Detonators (at start of skirmish roll greater than 15 pick a location where on map 15 and less a location on your half of the map write down where this location is it is the first person to walk in to it has a -2 attack -2 def for remainder of skirmish)

Mercenary
Coast 4
HP 10
DEF 10
ATT 3
DAM 10
SA
Flash Grenade (Replace attack target range 6 character and all adjacent characters are considered activated save of 11 at which they take a -4 attack -4 def -10 dam for next activation)

Mercenary
Coast 4
HP 10
DEF 10
ATT 3
DAM 10
SA
Tangle Gun (replace attack make an attack if successful enemy is in a web that has HP 40 and DEF 10 once web is defeated enemy must make a move to get out of left over web. Can only combine fire with other tangle Guns for each extra gun you also gain +10 HP +2 DEF along with normal combine fire)

Mercenary
Coast 4
HP 10
DEF 10
ATT 3
DAM 10
SA
Stun gun (replace attack make an attack if successful enemy takes no damage but considered activated can combine fire only with people with stun guns)

Lucia
Coast 41
HP 140
DEF 18
ATT 12
DAM 20
SA
Unique
Body Guard
Loyalty (at start of game pick one unique ally +4 defense when using body guard on that ally for rest of game. If that ally is defeated +4 attack agents who defeats it)
Affinity (Gloom Walkers can be in this squad no matter the faction and coast 1 less)

Serra Doan
Coast 17
HP 40
DEF 13
ATT 7
DAM 10
SA
Unique
Dark Revenge (when a unique ally is defeated +5 attack +10 dam agents enemy who defeated that unique, until another unique is defeated)
FP
Force 2
Force Heal 20

Set Harth
Coast 33
HP 90
DEF 17
ATT 14
DAM 10
SA
Unique
Lightsaber +10 (+10 Damage against adjacent enemies)
Twin attack
Artifact Hunter (artifacts coast 1 less in this squad +2 attack agents enemy with an artifact)
FP
Force 3
Transfer Essence (Force 1, usable only on this character's turn: Choose 1 living ally. Remove that ally from play and place this character in that ally's space; that ally is defeated.)

EDIT: I messed up with Transfer essence while editing them together in order I fixed it.
markedman247
Posted: Saturday, January 2, 2010 3:10:18 AM
Groups: Member

I had a much simpler version of the Huntress:

The Huntress
Fringe
Cost: 29
HPs: 90
Def: 19
Atk: 10
Damage: 20
SA
Stealth
Twin Attack
Force Disruption: (Enemy's force powers cost an additional force point within 6 of this character, save 11)
Intuition
Bloodthirsty

Force Powers
Force 3

"It wasn't the thrill of the hunt that thrilled the Iktochi assassin, it was the violence."

Right now, I would have to make a decision on whether Force Disruption would be:
1) Replace Attack- highly unlikely as it was a natrually occuring ability
2) Natural Ability- leading to anyone within 6 having to save and thus causing double to reroll with a force point but unable to be disrupted by Absorb Force or Force Defence.