RegisterDonateLogin

Bloo you up, boom! How wude.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

new topic on an old Convo Options
Boris The Blade
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:19:02 PM
Groups: Member

as i was saying about the ownership of a site.....

eMouse wrote:
dahatchetjeedi wrote:
eMouse wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:
even if a site has its own sets of rules, it still has other rules that it needs to follow, and right now in this Juncture, it is not abiding by the guidelines of owning a forum.
Im sorry, but these are the facts.

That's your opinion. The only core rule on a forum like this is that the owner of the forum gets to set the rules of the forum.

If someone becomes such a headache that their activities get the attention of the site owner, they're probably going to get banned, no matter what they think they might or might not have done.

but nowhere in your statement does it say that the mods can make rules as they go...
so why do they?

The rules are in every forum. We are not making up new ones, just enforcing the ones that exist.

The statement was claiming there are "guidelines of owning a forum". There are not.

If you have an issue with how the moderators are doing, you should take it up in private with Shinja, and I would strongly advise that you take a much softer tone when doing so than you've used here.

For instance, instead of...

Quote:
because if my friends continue to get banned without any explanation I will NOT be trafficking this site.

Try...

Quote:
A friend of mine got banned but apparently did not receive any notification about why he was banned.

this is where you are wrong.
as an owner of a website/forum, there was a contract i had to sign, its part of my fee for running the site.
Now, with this tone you speak of, i speak like i speak. period.
theres is a slight case of discrimination going on here, and it is Directed to a Loose cannon in my Friend MDB.
he has done what was asked of him, yet Shinja has perma banned him.
Im sorry, but there was no cause for this effect.
so, with that said, in a contractual agreement when making a site, especially of this size, you have an agreement to uphold.
it sounds silly, i know, but there really is a group called the IP police.
all they need to get involved is a complaint from a user.
they will sign in as a new member, and watch what goes on.
once a claim is met, they will act at first by suspending the site. that means all user will have to go to Scared WoTCScared .
if the problem persists, then the site is shut down.
it is quite Obvious after Jew3 threat, that there is favoritism on this site, and it has been stored along with every other post made by opposing members.
so, you may now thank Jew3 for putting this website in hot water, actually, Shinja may thank him.
jew3
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:21:59 PM

Boris The Blade wrote:

eMouse wrote:
dahatchetjeedi wrote:
eMouse wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:
even if a site has its own sets of rules, it still has other rules that it needs to follow, and right now in this Juncture, it is not abiding by the guidelines of owning a forum.

That's your opinion. The only core rule on a forum like this is that the owner of the forum gets to set the rules of the forum.

If someone becomes such a headache that their activities get the attention of the site owner, they're probably going to get banned, no matter what they think they might or might not have done.

I think the IP police will have a hell of a time shutting down the site as your BS covers it.

but nowhere in your statement does it say that the mods can make rules as they go...
so why do they?

The rules are in every forum. We are not making up new ones, just enforcing the ones that exist.

The statement was claiming there are "guidelines of owning a forum". There are not.

If you have an issue with how the moderators are doing, you should take it up in private with Shinja, and I would strongly advise that you take a much softer tone when doing so than you've used here.

Quote:
because if my friends continue to get banned without any explanation I will NOT be trafficking this site.

Try...

Quote:
A friend of mine got banned but apparently did not receive any notification about why he was banned.

as an owner of a website/forum, there was a contract i had to sign, its part of my fee for running the site.
theres is a slight case of discrimination going on here, and it is Directed to a Loose cannon in my Friend MDB.
so, with that said, in a contractual agreement when making a site, especially of this size, you have an agreement to uphold.
once a claim is met, they will act at first by suspending the site. that means all user will have to go to Scared WoTCScared .
it is quite Obvious after Jew3 threat, that there is favoritism on this site, and it has been stored along with every other post made by opposing members.
so, you may now thank Jew3 for putting this website in hot water, actually, Shinja may thank him.

Feel free to blame me for what you did. I have broad shoulders
dahatchetjeedi
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:23:12 PM

Boris The Blade wrote:

eMouse wrote:
dahatchetjeedi wrote:
eMouse wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

so why do they?

Quote:

Try...

Quote:

he is right after all...
seeing that I already planned on reportin it...
*EDITED out baiting*
~ Eros
Eroschilles
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:23:19 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

If you do no want this thread locked as well, the inflammatory remarks will be severely toned down.

As was stated previously more than once: MDB's suspension had a cause and I am fairly sure he knows what that cause was. If you have an issue with the moderation, that's fine, but discuss it appropriately.
Boris The Blade
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:23:44 PM

were you trying to say something?
maybe, "Im sorry"?
jew3
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:24:48 PM

dahatchetjeedi wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

eMouse wrote:
dahatchetjeedi wrote:
eMouse wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

so why do they?

Quote:

Try...

Quote:

he is right after all...
seeing that I already planned on reportin it...

oh, and to jew3:
an insult over the internet is technically a federal offense!
just FYI

Mail me the lawsuit,
James Edward Wyszynski, III
P.O. Box 205
Olivet, MI 49076

Or come to my house
1788 W. Bellevue Hwy.

Or call me

517 582 6000
dahatchetjeedi
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:24:51 PM

jew3 wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

eMouse wrote:
dahatchetjeedi wrote:
eMouse wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

I think the IP police will have a hell of a time shutting down the site as your BS covers it.

so why do they?

Quote:

Try...

Quote:

Feel free to blame me for what you did. I have broad shoulders

thats funny, he didnt threaten himself!?!
YOU threatened HIM...
Blink
joelker41
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:25:50 PM

Boris The Blade wrote:

eMouse wrote:
dahatchetjeedi wrote:
eMouse wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

so why do they?

Quote:

Try...

Quote:

What part of drop it and don't bring this crap up again or continue it do you not understand?

You are not anyone's boss, nor are you a voice that gets to override a mod's direct telling to you to stop this.

You join a website and the same day start trashing it and the members on it? That is really immature and not at all credible.
jew3
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:27:23 PM

P.S. I searched on google for the IP Police.

Guess what It DOESN'T EXIST!!!!
Ruhk
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:27:41 PM

IP Police? what the moo cow?
really? wow..
dahatchetjeedi
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:28:02 PM

Eroschilles wrote:
If you do no want this thread locked as well, the inflammatory remarks will be severely toned down.

As was stated previously more than once: MDB's suspension had a cause and I am fairly sure he knows what that cause was. If you have an issue with the moderation, that's fine, but discuss it appropriately.

1: not baiting, stating a fact. IT IS A FELONY AND YOU GUYS ARE AIDING AND ABBEDING BY DELETING AND EDITING IT AND ALLOWING TO CONTINUE!

2:NO he wasnt given a real reason.
I know this for a FACT.

3: jew3 DID directly threaten someone and the mods have let it slide for over an hour now! FAVORITISM!!!
jew3
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:29:41 PM

dahatchetjeedi wrote:
Eroschilles wrote:

1: not baiting, stating a fact. IT IS A FELONY AND YOU GUYS ARE AIDING AND ABBEDING BY DELETING AND EDITING IT AND ALLOWING TO CONINUE!

I know this for a FACT.

I'm sorry, What does abbeding mean?

CONINUE
Boris The Blade
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:29:58 PM

Eroschilles wrote:

Im sorry Ero, but there is nothing Inflammatory coming from my fingers.
sometimes, in order to break the truth, you have to be slightly abrupt.
i apologize for my abruptness, but it is to no offense of anyone.
there was an unjust act bestowed upon MDB.
while the other 2 have been suspended for a couple of days, it is at the expense of a very productive member of My SWM community.
with out him, we dont have DCI.
without him, we dont get as many new players as everyone else.
Im sorry if you find that inflammatory, but it is not.
it is the truth.
Jew3 alreay let the cat out of the bag with his threat towards Jonathan, it was publicized.
YET THE MODS LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT.
do you not see my point yet?
am i being inflammatory still?
please, Im an adult, not some toy on a conveyor belt.
Weaver
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:30:06 PM

Man, I must have missed something awesome.
eMouse
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:30:29 PM

Boris The Blade wrote:

That contract has nothing to do with how the forum is moderated. That contract is an EULA dictating things like how many servers the forum can run on.

Quote:

That comment was directed to dahatchetjeedi, which my post was a direct response to. We had a discussion about tone earlier in the thread.

Quote:

I have no information to confirm or deny what you claim, but clearly the first statement is not supported by the second. Even if he followed what was asked of him to the letter, this is Shinja's forum. My advice would be to make a solid case to him with a civil tone to him in private and hope for the best.

Quote:

No, he doesn't.

Quote:

LOL Laugh Woot

I'm sorry, but this is the funniest thing I've read today. You really have no idea what you're talking about here.
joelker41
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:31:06 PM

dahatchetjeedi wrote:
Eroschilles wrote:

1: not baiting, stating a fact. IT IS A FELONY AND YOU GUYS ARE AIDING AND ABBEDING BY DELETING AND EDITING IT AND ALLOWING TO CONINUE!

I know this for a FACT.

This has to be MDB. All the signs:

1) bad punctuation
2) bad grammar
3) incredibly lacking sentence structure
4) and last but not least refusing to drop a settled subject

saeseetiin
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:31:33 PM

Weaver wrote:
Man, I must have missed something awesome.

yea its been going on for hours LOL
dnemiller
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:32:35 PM

As retired law enforcement I hate to say this.

But there is no IP Police.

If there was child porn and child predators would be nailed and gone for good.

I am not getting into this argument and really dont know what it is about but I just thought I would add some facts to whatever this argument is about.
dahatchetjeedi
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:34:13 PM

joelker41 wrote:
dahatchetjeedi wrote:
Eroschilles wrote:

I know this for a FACT.

This has to be MDB. All the signs:

1) bad punctuation
2) bad grammar
3) incredibly lacking sentence structure
4) and last but not least refusing to drop a settled subject

wow, so origional...
youre like the 5th person to make that mistake today...
LOL
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 5:36:16 PM

Sithborg, from the old thread... wrote:

Well, there goes the thread, and there goes my patience. I strongly, strongly suggest you do not start this topic up again.