RegisterDonateLogin

Who's scruffy-looking?

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Official objection Options
Boris
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 9:23:27 AM
Groups: Member

I don't care for my namesake being used by someone in an ongoing disupte, especially one so ridiculously silly.

I object. That's all. Thanks.
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 9:43:31 AM

Boris wrote:
I don't care for my namesake being used by someone in an ongoing disupte, especially one so ridiculously silly.

Having read your post in the events section, I believe it is just Coincidence really.
The name "Boris the Blade" was a fictional Character created by Guy Richie in his Film Snatch. (Great movie by the way ThumbsUp )
Its my opinion that this person is not trying to Slander your name.
But then again, what do i know? I just eat Pop Corn and watch Fur Fly on this site, so anything is possible.
Boris
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 9:49:58 AM

666 wrote:
Boris wrote:

Having read your post in the events section, I believe it is just Coincidence really.
The name "Boris the Blade" was a fictional Character created by Guy Richie in his Film Snatch. (Great movie by the way ThumbsUp )
But then again, what do i know? I just eat Pop Corn and watch Fur Fly on this site, so anything is possible.

Fair enough. I'm more offended by your handle than by the issue I raised in my first post, anyway.
Shoto Parry
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 12:21:34 PM

do you like the WHO song"boris the spider"?
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 1:54:03 PM

Boris wrote:
666 wrote:
Boris wrote:

Fair enough. I'm more offended by your handle than by the issue I raised in my first post, anyway.

My handle can easily be misunderstood for the mark of the Devil.
I understand why you would be offended by it, and I apologize.
Many religions believe that the mark of the D is in fact 666, but other religions will contest that it is 777, or 999 (666 upside down).
Other religions will say that George Bush was the devil, because the in the Bible, it was predicted that a "man in a Blue Hat" (when he owned the Texas rangers) will come into power, and start the demise of the world.(Im not saying that George Bush was the Devil, I'm merely giving an example of a theory.)
I believe in none of these theories, because thats what they are, theories.
So please, I mean absolutely no offense by my handle, so don't be offended by it. its easy to remember, and has a certain ring to it. I mean, I was raised Catholic, and we don't look for the Mark of the Beast.
dahatchetjeedi
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:41:06 PM

666 wrote:
Boris wrote:
666 wrote:
Boris wrote:

Many religions believe that the mark of the D is in fact 666, but other religions will contest that it is 777, or 999 (666 upside down).
Other religions will say that George Bush was the devil, because the in the Bible, it was predicted that a "man in a Blue Hat" (when he owned the Texas rangers) will come into power, and start the demise of the world.(Im not saying that George Bush was the Devil, I'm merely giving an example of a theory.)
So please, I mean absolutely no offense by my handle, so don't be offended by it. its easy to remember, and has a certain ring to it. I mean, I was raised Catholic, and we don't look for the Mark of the Beast.

but do you have a handle on your handle?
luke hates thrawn
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:47:58 PM

666 wrote:
Boris wrote:
666 wrote:
Boris wrote:

I don't even think Bush could ruin the world,lol. No matter how hard he tried/stupidly made a mistake without knowing. LOL
trick624
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:58:25 PM

666 wrote:
Boris wrote:
666 wrote:
Boris wrote:

this is a need for bing.com
dahatchetjeedi
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 6:01:30 PM

luke hates thrawn wrote:
666 wrote:
Boris wrote:
666 wrote:
Boris wrote:

I don't even think Bush could ruin the world,lol. No matter how hard he tried/stupidly made a mistake without knowing. LOL

I dont know man...
Nostradamus predicted that "in the new millenium the village idiot will come to power"
its enough to make you think...

unfortunately its not enough to make bush think...
lol

LOL LOL LOL
saeseetiin
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 6:05:30 PM

Now our president is a genius Laugh
dahatchetjeedi
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 6:07:06 PM

youre such a comedian!!!
LOL
saeseetiin
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 6:09:18 PM

dahatchetjeedi wrote:
youre such a comedian!!!
LOL

Obama wont be happy until he spends 100 trillion.
luke hates thrawn
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 6:12:28 PM

saeseetiin wrote:
[quote=dahatchetjeedi]youre such a comedian!!!
LOL

Obama wont be happy until he spends 100 trillion.[/quote

(sits quietly at the mailbox waiting for his check)Blink
swsf17
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 10:01:38 AM

luke hates thrawn wrote:
saeseetiin wrote:
LOL

How do you think I got my Wii???ThumpUp
defender390
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 10:52:09 AM

swsf17 wrote:
luke hates thrawn wrote:
saeseetiin wrote:
LOL

How do you think I got my Wii???ThumpUp

*Resists crude humor*
Ruhk
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 10:55:33 AM

I'm Ruhk, and I disapprove of the off-topic nature of this thread even though its posted in the off-topic section.
Uggie Demo
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 10:59:24 AM

Im Uggie Demo, and I disapprove of you mispelling.
Ruhk
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 11:07:35 AM

I'm Ruhk, and I disapprove of your typo.
dahatchetjeedi
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 11:54:06 AM

Im dahatchetjeedi and I disapprove of all this disapproval...
Ruhk
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 12:05:24 PM

I'm Ruhk, and I disapprove of people copying me. On the other hand they say that copy-catism is the best form of compliment one can receive.