RegisterDonateLogin

Range 6

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Let's create a custom together: Emperor Skywalker Options
darthraven
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 7:14:57 AM
Groups: Member

The duel plays out the same until the very end, where Vader avoids Obi-Wan's blade in his leap behind Obi-Wan to the lava river bank and stabs Obi-Wan with his lightsaber, killing him. He than kicks Obi-Wan's body near the lava. Vader then greets Palpatine as he steps out from his shuttle.

After being presented with a brand new red Sith lightsaber and hearing Sidious say that he has "brought peace to our galaxy", Vader activates his lightsaber and stabs Palpatine. The clone troopers aim at Vader for killing Lord Sidious, then lower their weapons as Lord Vader then says "No...the galaxy belongs to me!"

I've always wanted to create a custom from this concept from the ROTS video game. So help me & when it's completed, I'll make a custom miniature & stat card for a prize for my play group & also make it available to anyone else who wants one.

Here's what we have so far: (not much)

Emperor Skywalker (counts as Vader)
Imperial
Hit Points 140
Defense 22
Attack 16
Damage 20

Special Abilities
Unique, Melee Attack, Double Attack, Djem So Style, Twin Attack

Force Powers
Force 2, Force Renewal 1
Force Defense, Lightsaber Sweep, Sith Rage, Force Grip 2, Force Push 3, Force Leap

Commander Effect
Trooper followers are considered to have 501st in their name. Non-unique characters whose name contains 501st may be in this character's squad regardless of faction and cost 1 less.

These are just ideas and totally subject to change so please chime in & express your thoughts & ideas. Thanks!

Uggie Demo
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 7:18:25 AM

I think the CE should have a super boost for trooper allies(Jedi Hunter???) I like his FP, but I think he should have lightining 2, he should also have LS duelist and Djem so style mastery.
darthraven
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 7:30:22 AM

Jedi Hunter is exactly what I was thinking. However, in this non-canonical ending, there is believed to be no Jedi left. Surely there are some stragglers but the major purge is over. So that got me thinking something else may be appropriate. Like maybe Emperor Palaptine, Sith Lord's ce & a +4 Attack for troopers or something.
I'm going to have to disagree (pending further eveidence) on the duelist & Djem So mastery though. This Vader is still young which is why I didn't give him the mastery & I think MOTF 2 & Lightsaber Defense covers the need for Duelist.
darkjacen
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 12:49:52 PM

Actually duelist makes sense for Anakin during ROTS. He was aready considered one of the best duelists in the order, heck he even beat Cin Drallig who was the battlemaster durig the time.

Djem So Mastery on the otherhand is out of place. He was just a skilled Djem So stylist and not a master.

Why not make his CE similar to Palpatine from ROTS? Allowing characters with "501st" to be in a squad with him. Maybe even grant Squad firepower.Smile
darthraven
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 1:43:00 PM

You're right, he did school Drallig but I always thought that was because he was so jacked by the dark side. I like the ce idea. It's like Emperor Palpatine, Sith Lord's (which I was considering) but more appropriate for Vader.
darthraven
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:58:32 AM

I added a few things. I'm not sold on the second part of the ce but I think it represents Anakin's respect for his troops even though he's a Sith Lord here. Even as Vader he respected his troops. I need a cost too!
darkjacen
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 11:18:39 AM

Yeah, the second aspect of the CE seems out of place, but with it's save being a 16 it's not half bad. Regarding the cost, aren't most Sith Lords 49 points to 60 points? Maybe 66 points (order 66 hehe)
bountyhunter9
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 11:54:21 AM

Yeah, cost probably in the mid 60s; he's pretty potent.
qvos
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 12:07:05 PM

Excellent Idea!!I agree with the Cost Being 66 Pts. Cool
darthraven
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 1:17:26 PM

Okay! 66 it is!
darthraven
Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010 1:05:15 PM

I replaced Force Lightning 1 with Force Push 3.
darthraven
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 12:50:58 PM

I'm not really sold on this commander effect. Any ideas?
Jediabiwan
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 1:35:32 PM

I don't have any I deas for the CE, but I agree it needs work. I also like his stats alot, but while it is fun that he costs 66, I think he is very undercosted compared to other vaders. He has amazing Force Powers and Djem So w/ twin is a deadly combo. With a good CE i think he could cost in the high 70s.
darthraven
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 2:31:03 PM

I think you may be right about the cost. Maybe 76?

How about this for the ce?
Non-unique characters whose name contains 501st may be in this character's squad regardless of faction and cost 1 less.

Boba52
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 1:41:14 AM

Well, I know nothing of the story other than provided, but what about instead of the troopers coming back they are more powerful, like Vader is using some form of battle meditation to make his troopers better. What if the CE gave 501st Twin or Accurate? I also agree he should be at least 76, this version seems to be on par with Vader JH. I think MoTF2 with all those abilities is really a lot. Maybe too much even. What if you either lose MOTF2 or get rid of 1 or two things like sweep? Maybe since he is Emporer it would make sense to go with Doctrine of Fear or some form of Corruption? Just some ideas.
darthraven
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:49:11 PM

Boba52 wrote:
Well, I know nothing of the story other than provided, but what about instead of the troopers coming back they are more powerful, like Vader is using some form of battle meditation to make his troopers better. What if the CE gave 501st Twin or Accurate? I also agree he should be at least 76, this version seems to be on par with Vader JH. I think MoTF2 with all those abilities is really a lot. Maybe too much even. What if you either lose MOTF2 or get rid of 1 or two things like sweep? Maybe since he is Emporer it would make sense to go with Doctrine of Fear or some form of Corruption? Just some ideas.

Well I definitely could take MOTF 2 off.
darthraven
Posted: Wednesday, February 3, 2010 4:45:36 AM

Changed ce.