RegisterDonateLogin

Does not speak Bocce.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The Dark Lords Options
strate_jakit
Posted: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 1:54:21 PM
Groups: Member

Here are some sith the way I think they should be made.

Darth Traya 85
Hp: 120
def:20
atk:+13
dmg: 20

Abilities:
Unique, Betrayal, double attack, dark master, melee attack

Force: 3 renewal1
drain life3, force cloak, hide force(2 replaces turn; for the remainder of the skirmish this character is treated as not having a force rating), force manipulate(2 subtract two from an attack roll made against this character by an adjacent enemy), pawn of the dark side, sith heal(3 when this character defeats an adjacent enemy it makes a save of 11 on a failure it joins your squad for the remainder of the skirmish.)

"All that talk of hatred, manipulation, and standing on your own two feet—sorry, you don't get any more Sith than that."

Darth Nihius, Lord of Hunger 80
hp:150
def:19
atk:+14
dmg:20

Abilities:
unique, melee attack, double attack, wound in the force( On it's turn this character gains an additional force point for each character with a force rating within 6 squares), Hunger( if he ends his turn with no characters with a force rating with 6 squares he gets -2 defense until the end of his next turn)

drain life3, master of the force2, force corruption, sith hunger2( replaces attacks; target one enemy within 6 squares, target and all characters adjacent to target take 20 dmg lose one force point, this characters gains force points and health equal to the amount lost), Sith hunger3 (replaces turn; all characters within 6 squares take 20 dmg and lose one force point, this character gains health and force points equal to the amount lost)

Commandeer Effect:
non-unique allies get -2 def and -2 atk

on it's turn an ally may defeat itself, this character gains health and force equal to what the ally had

"He is a wound in the Force, more presence than flesh, and in his wake life dies… sacrificing itself to his hunger."

Visas Marr, Sith Assassin 38

hp:90
def:18
atk:+13

abilities:
unique, melee attack, deadly attack, flurry attack, stealth, affinity(may be in an old republic squad with the jedi exile)

force: 4
force cloak, lightsaber precision, force sight(3 replaces turn; enemies lose stealth, cloak, and invisible for the remainder of the skirmish)

"They claim to see on a higher plane than we do. You know, the whole Force thing? Makes me nervous."
twinrevans
Posted: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:17:16 PM

Again, I've seen a couple of Darth Traya ideas, but none of them has her coolest feature - Telekinetic Lightsaber Combat! I'm thinking it could either be a combination of LS Sweep and Twin Attack Ala Lord Vader, but since she had three lightsabers, make it like this:

Telekinetic Lightsaber Combat (force 3) replaces turn; attack each adjacent enemy 3 times.

OR

Make it ranged, and give it a Furious Assault twist. Like this:

Telekinetic Lightsaber Combat (force 5) range 6, replaces turn; attack every legal target three times.

Either way, she would be a beast!
graloth
Posted: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:36:54 PM

the only thing i hate about the game is that revan isnt as good as id like him to be.

Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith
150 pts
10hp
1 attack
1 defence
0 damage

sa unique
rapport: a charater with malak in his name cost 1 less

fp 1
ativate the star forge(1): add 600 points of reinforcements to your squad, can only be used once per game.

"hes not overpowered hes freaking revan"

i believe that would be up to my standards of what i think revan should be.

strate_jakit
Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:43:36 AM

Shouldn't Revan be able to fight?
graloth
Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:23:27 AM

if hes powerfull enough he wont even have too
amsnow
Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 1:53:30 PM

graloth wrote:
if hes powerfull enough he wont even have too

u made him worse LOL LOL LOL
graloth
Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:57:35 PM

i dont know about that it was only a joke pshhh adding 600 reinforcments it win, thats almost all of the sith lords >.<
mercenary_moose
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2009 4:56:43 AM

strate_jakit wrote:
Here are some sith the way I think they should be made.

Darth Nihius, Lord of Hunger 80
hp:150
def:19
atk:+14

Abilities:
unique, melee attack, double attack, wound in the force( On it's turn this character gains an additional force point for each character with a force rating within 6 squares), Hunger( if he ends his turn with no characters with a force rating with 6 squares he gets -2 defense until the end of his next turn)

drain life3, master of the force2, force corruption, sith hunger2( replaces attacks; target one enemy within 6 squares, target and all characters adjacent to target take 20 dmg lose one force point, this characters gains force points and health equal to the amount lost), Sith hunger3 (replaces turn; all characters within 6 squares take 20 dmg and lose one force point, this character gains health and force points equal to the amount lost)

Commandeer Effect:
non-unique allies get -2 def and -2 atk

on it's turn an ally may defeat itself, this character gains health and force equal to what the ally had

I'm in love! Love

Seriously though, that Nihilus is awesome. I wish Wizards would've made him over that wimpy Nihilus we have right now.

Just a question: Why does Nihilus hurt his teammates with his first CE? I get the second CE: Nihilus is willing to sacrifice one of his buddies for increased power. Still, why do his allies lose -2 Attack and Defense?

By the way, this is my 100th post! BigGrin Woot ThumbsUp Cool Laugh ThumpUp
strate_jakit
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2009 6:49:25 AM

Nihilus hurts his allies because everyone around him was slowly becoming mindless zombies
mercenary_moose
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2009 6:52:32 AM

Oh yeah, you're right! Oh well, you could just play him in 100 with a bunch of meaty characters and suck their health when necessary. By the way, Nihilus is very good, but not broken in 100, so you have a great custom piece going.
death by wookie 89
Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2009 7:53:23 AM

The reason he hurts his allies well its strate jakit said but he is way to powerful of a sith lord so he can weaken himself and others but he's still amazing.
Phishnuggets
Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2009 5:32:49 AM

another cool thing about nihilus...he had no body...so actually he could be ghostly...but he trapped his essence in that armor. So he had some form...but really did not. That would be neat to fit that in along with that cool commander effect and nasty force power list.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2009 8:22:02 AM

Drool Please, Phishnuggets, don't say that stuff anymore. You've got me drooling now...

I guess you could make the Armor have an ability like Eternal Hatred: if Nihilus gets killed, he can spend some Force, or roll a save, or both maybe, and come back to life. That would jack up his cost quite a bit, but it would make him EVEN MORE awesome! ThumbsUp
strate_jakit
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2009 11:26:04 AM

if he had that then he wouldn't fit in 100 points
mercenary_moose
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2009 12:55:13 PM

Make it like a low-probability save or something. You could fit him in there.
strate_jakit
Posted: Monday, February 16, 2009 1:22:15 AM

thats true, i guess it could be save 11 or 16, but he still has master of the force
Phishnuggets
Posted: Friday, February 20, 2009 4:38:28 AM

so in conclusion, that Nihilus is the one that needs to be made, not this whimpy mockery of bantha fodder. I mean make him sick but not broken thats all we ask. right?
darth bane
Posted: Sunday, March 8, 2009 12:14:55 PM

thats close to the nihilus i thought of(made it before seeing this so don't say i copied BigGrin )

Name: Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Sith
Cost: 84
Hp: 130
Defence: 20
Attack: +14
Damage: 20
Special Abilities
Unique, melee attack, double attack
Lord of Hunger: At the end of this characters turn, each character within 2 squares loses 20 Hitpoints and 1 force point, if it has any. If there are no characters are within 2 squares, this character takes 20 damage and loses 1 force point. If a character other than an allied nihilus slave is defeated from this effect or from sith hunger, you may instantly add a character named nihilus slave to your squad(if character has force points remaining, then the nihilus slave has the amount of force points left)
Wound in the Force: when a character with a force rating within 6 squares activates, it must make a save of 11. On a faliure that character loses 1 force point.
Affinity: Character whose name is visas marr may be in your squad.
Sith language: does not benifit from commander effects
Force Powers:
Force 3, force renewal 1, Master of the force 2
Drain life 30
Sith Hunger
Sith Hunger 2: Force 2, replaces turn: range 6; 20 damage to target living enemy and each character adjacent, and remove the amount of damage delt from this character. If target(s) has force points remaning, transfer 1 force point per character affected to this character.
Drain force: force 1, useable only on this characters turn:range 6; transfer 1 force point from target to this character.
Drain force 3: force 3, useable only on this characters turn: range 6; transfer up to 3 force points from target to this character.

Nihilus slave
Sith
cost: 8
Hp: 40
defence: 9
attack: +0
damage: 10
Special abilities:
melee attack
Nihilus slave: can only be in a squad with a character whose name contains Darth Nihilus. for the purpose of Lord of hunger, you can choose for this character to take double the effect of the abilitiy in place of another ally.
Force powers
Force 2
corranhorn
Posted: Friday, June 12, 2009 4:23:41 AM

Darth Malak, Jedi Killer
hp100
def20
sattk12
dam20
melee twin
flurry attk
force2renwal2
lighning 2,4
drain life 20
ce
droids are effected. allies within 6 sqs gain +4 attk.

cost 45

this is him based off of the boss fight in KOTOR
Bob Chizo
Posted: Saturday, June 13, 2009 1:28:24 PM

Darth Bandon
sith-51
Hp-110
def-19
atk-+15
dmg-20

sa-unique,rapport(1 less with a Malak),melee atk,double atk,lightsaber duelist,dark armor,Malak's Apprentice(this character can spend a Darth Malak's force points)

fp-force 1,renewal 1
drain life 3
sith grip
sith rage

"I have studied at the foot of the Dark Lord"