RegisterDonateLogin

Rakghouls: "All your Ugnaughts are belong to us."

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

need a book suggestion Options
SquelchDog
Posted: Monday, January 18, 2010 10:31:11 PM
Groups: Member

ChuckaFett wrote:
I've really enjoyed the Darth Bane series so far. I also agree completely with SquelchDog and Squid, the Republic Commando series was great as was the Medstar duology. Another good series was the Coruscant Nights series, gives you the story of Jax Pavan.
As far as individual books, if you like the republic era, Shatterpoint, Cestus Deception and The Approaching Storm are all good. Allegiance is another good one shot.

*slaps self, DOH!* How could I forget the Coruscant Nights series Confused Those were excellent books. Thanks for reminding me Chuck. BigGrin I also really enjoyed I, Jedi, Darth Bane series is very good too, I'm on the third one now. ThumbsUp
qvos
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:56:17 AM

The Thrawn Trilogy is an Excellent series. Most of the books mentioned are Great too. Also, Dark Lord Rising, The Rise of Darth Vader , By James Luceno I really enjoyed
qvos
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:56:56 AM

SquelchDog wrote:
ChuckaFett wrote:
I've really enjoyed the Darth Bane series so far. I also agree completely with SquelchDog and Squid, the Republic Commando series was great as was the Medstar duology. Another good series was the Coruscant Nights series, gives you the story of Jax Pavan.
As far as individual books, if you like the republic era, Shatterpoint, Cestus Deception and The Approaching Storm are all good. Allegiance is another good one shot.

*slaps self, DOH!* How could I forget the Coruscant Nights series Confused Those were excellent books. Thanks for reminding me Chuck. BigGrin I also really enjoyed I, Jedi, Darth Bane series is very good too, I'm on the third one now. ThumbsUp

Bane Novels are EXCELLENt to!
obsidian7788
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 11:17:36 AM

id have to say though my favorites are some of the old ones. I, Jedi, Darksaber, Twilight planet, the Crystal star, The Han Solo triolgy is excellent. The New Rebellion was good as well.
SquelchDog
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:05:19 PM

obsidian7788 wrote:
id have to say though my favorites are some of the old ones. I, Jedi, Darksaber, Twilight planet, the Crystal star, The Han Solo triolgy is excellent. The New Rebellion was good as well.

Oh ya, those are some good one's too. I really enjoyed The New Rebellion.