RegisterDonateLogin

Will make point five past lightspeed.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Los Angeles, CA group...Game Empire Options
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, January 22, 2010 4:08:22 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Ok guys. I just called into a LGS and found that Game Empire (in Pasadena) is playing SWM on Thursday nights. I also asked if they are doing a sealed tourney for Dark Times, but the guy couldn't tell me yes or no. It seems another gentleman, Angelo, is doing most of the organizing for them. If anyone knows how to contact him, please let me know.

The guy did tell me that there are at least 4 players on a normal night, so that's encouraging! Hopefully I'll get to make it one of these nights.

Also, if you know anyone in the Chatsworth area, basically anywhere in The Valley, please contact me if you would like to get together and play. I'll try and set something up.

Happy playing!
BlooMilk
Roque Saber
Posted: Friday, January 22, 2010 5:38:05 PM
Groups: Member

Bummer! I'm right below you in Anaheim, my LGS is out in Riverside...not too far away. Though I more likely than not won't be able to make it, is it likely that the release tourney would be the Thurs. after the release?
creme_brule
Posted: Saturday, January 23, 2010 7:58:13 AM
Groups: Member

i live in the valley, SF valley to be exact ;)

ambye we can meet upsome time?
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 3:20:41 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Rogue, not sure if they will be doing a tournament. I am going to try getting a hold of the guy that organizes the SWM for them, but so far no luck. I'll let you know when I know. ;)

Creme, I hope so sometime. My wife and I just had a baby, but maybe in the next couple weekends we can try to hook up. I might be teaching a guy how to play this weekend and might have another guy playing soon too. They both live down in Calabasas. So hopefully we can get a group together soon.