That's two you owe me.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Go Colts Options
luke hates thrawn
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 3:29:50 PM
Groups: Member

creme_brule wrote:
luke hates thrawn wrote:
I would like to say congrats on a great season for the Jets' fans, and thank you for being good sports after the game. See ya next year guys

for some reason i detect either a note of sarcasm or a bit less sympathyt than it sounds...:P lol Laugh

I am dead serious. The jets fans were patting us on the back and congratulating us and were nice, (I thought there would be fights). They were really a class act
Blizzard Scout 1
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 3:31:58 PM

saeseetiin wrote:
Farve blows it again not to count all the fumbles what a joke and peyton is great

Yes he did.
It doesn't change the fact that he IS Brett Favre, a really good QB for the last 19 years.
Peyton is going to have his hands full against the Saints in 2 weeks, we will see how great he is. i'm hoping so, because I have money on him.
creme_brule
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 3:51:54 PM

saeseetiin wrote:
peyton is great

I 100% DISAGREE!!!
Demosthenes
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 4:01:45 PM

Um...Manning is an amazing QB. To know how amazing he is, just look at how well the Colts did when he wasn't in the game for the last two weeks of the regular season. Yeah. I dislike the Colts but saying Peyton sucks is crazy =P
Blizzard Scout 1
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 4:21:26 PM

creme_brule wrote:
saeseetiin wrote:
peyton is great

I 100% DISAGREE!!!

Sorry man, whether you love him or hate him, he is still an AMAZING QB.
I don't want to be the Saints while he is reading their Defense and playing it against them.
It will be a great SB, but not the one I was hoping for.
saeseetiin
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 4:26:22 PM

I am not a colt fan but peyton manning is amazing he is like having your offencive coordinator on the field.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 2:37:10 AM

luke hates thrawn wrote:
creme_brule wrote:
luke hates thrawn wrote:
I would like to say congrats on a great season for the Jets' fans, and thank you for being good sports after the game. See ya next year guys

for some reason i detect either a note of sarcasm or a bit less sympathyt than it sounds...:P lol Laugh

I am dead serious. The jets fans were patting us on the back and congratulating us and were nice, (I thought there would be fights). They were really a class act

Wait... You ACTUALLY got to go to the game?
saeseetiin
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 5:01:15 AM

I heard a colts fan hit a jet fan in the head with a chair after the game the guy is in a coma.
Loda
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 5:29:38 AM

Peyton Manning is the greatest QB EVER. (And he's WAY nicer then Bret Farve.)
Zalkrie
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 5:44:10 AM

I am from the Baltimore area and I have every reason to hate the colts. And even I think Peyton Manning is one of the best QB's ever. He makes an average wide out look like an all star. With that said......GO Saints!!!!
Blizzard Scout 1
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 2:48:32 PM

mercenary_moose wrote:
luke hates thrawn wrote:
creme_brule wrote:
luke hates thrawn wrote:

Wait... You ACTUALLY got to go to the game?

Thats why I'm a Jet fan.
We aren't like Yankee fans at all. Instead of getting mad at the winning team, we get mad at our team!
StriderRe80
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 3:46:19 PM

I am just glad the jets lost. sorry they should of not gotten pasted the bengals (WHO DEY!!!!) but they played horrible and then they got past the chargers when they also played a bad game. but i think the saints are overrated so i guess go colts :P
SquelchDog
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 4:18:32 PM

Ok, I gotta get in on this, Huge football fan but my Most favorite sport is Hockey! I grew up in NY. But as a young kid I liked the Cowboy's because of the name. Roger Staubauch and Tony Dorsett were awesome. My Dad would get soooo mad when they would come from behind and win game's. Now after they were whupped by the Steeler's not knowing any better I switched to them. *I was young then* lol As I got older friends would get on my case for riding the bandwagon. So I started really watching the game's and really liked the Redskin's. Teenager by then. So from then till now I'm a "Diehard" Redskin's Fan!
Now with trade's and such, seeing a well liked player leave kinda bite's but I'll root for him and hope the best for his career. In sport's now a day's there is soooo much movement with player's from team to team it's unreal. So I find myself rooting for other team's when Mine get's knocked out.
I've been keeping an eye on the Saint's and thought this really could be their year. Thought that way back in like week 4. I wasn't sure if the Saint's would make it passed the Viking's though. THAT, was an excellent game. Farve took beating, man that was brutal! AND KEPT GETTING BACK UP!!! Like the Herd said this morning you could see the bruises forming while he was still playing. *42 in TV with Hi-Def* Ya you could see it. Blink I'm 1 year younger than him and have as much gray hair as he does. Laugh My time in the Army and Married with Children probably caused that. RollEyes

When It got down to Jet's vs Colt's, I didn't think the Jet's had a chance.
That being said, Sanchez really impressed me, excellent run for a rookie QB. I watched him beat up on the Illini in the bowl game they were in and really thought he'd make it in the NFL back then, when he played for USC.

Squelchy's pick...................................GO SAINT'S ThumbsUp
Peyton *Excellent QB* Good team, Not sure if they'll win though.
Bree's *Top notch player* Have enjoyed watching their run. Would love to see them win!
Blizzard Scout 1
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 9:01:44 PM

StriderRe80 wrote:
I am just glad the jets lost. sorry they should of not gotten pasted the bengals (WHO DEY!!!!) but they played horrible and then they got past the chargers when they also played a bad game. but i think the saints are overrated so i guess go colts :P

The kicker from the Bungals is what sucked in that game. There was no way Cinci was going to beat the Jets.
Chone Greene happened to the Chargers, no need for detail there.
Then in the Colts game, the Jets were doing OK until Greene was knocked out of the game. Then ofcourse, Peyton Manning with his late game heroics decides its time to wake up and toy with the Jets Defense.
If Greene wasn't taken out of the game, that Final score, I think, would look alot different.
StriderRe80
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 12:05:09 AM

Blizzard Scout 1 wrote:
StriderRe80 wrote:

The kicker from the Bungals is what sucked in that game. There was no way Cinci was going to beat the Jets.
Then in the Colts game, the Jets were doing OK until Greene was knocked out of the game. Then ofcourse, Peyton Manning with his late game heroics decides its time to wake up and toy with the Jets Defense.
If Greene wasn't taken out of the game, that Final score, I think, would look alot different.

Gram and Palmer sucked on the bengals game. Their should of been no reason they should of lost that game. We would of not been able to get past the Chargers tho becasue all of our receivers were hurt. I think that was another big thing as well as they were really hurt
Blizzard Scout 1
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 5:37:07 AM

StriderRe80 wrote:
Blizzard Scout 1 wrote:
StriderRe80 wrote:

Gram and Palmer sucked on the bengals game. Their should of been no reason they should of lost that game. We would of not been able to get past the Chargers tho becasue all of our receivers were hurt. I think that was another big thing as well as they were really hurt

I agree, I will give it to the Bengals, they played their Butts off in the reg season though, and thats what really hurt them. I mean, look at their division. it was a good thing the Steelers played like trash this year, because I think the whole set up for the play offs in that didvision would have been alot different if Pittsburgh were in it.
It never fails though, 1 key player gets hurt, and the threads start to unravel. 2 get hurt, and thats pretty much your season right there.
All in all, it was a good post season. there were alot of teams that made it that no one thought would, and there were some upsets that no one fathomed could happen.
I'm sad the Jets are out, but I will say that they did really well down the stretch, and hopefully next season, they can tweak their offensive line.
I don't care for the Saints, after what they did to my Boy Favre (They literally beat the snot out of him, and he kept getting back up.), I want to see them fail miserably.
*Note* Favre throwing that pick did cost the Vikes the game, even with a rolled ankle, he had ample room and time to run 5 yards and get back into field goal range after that stupid 12 man huddle Poo Doo.
thodafett
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:11:33 AM

and my pathetic Chargers choke yet again....
mercenary_moose
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 3:24:41 PM

thodafett wrote:

Lolz. You could have whipped Peyton Manning silly; it seems that time and again the Chargers have the Colts' number down perfectly. And if you think your team choked, what about Dallas?
saeseetiin
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 3:39:55 PM

mercenary_moose wrote:
thodafett wrote:

Lolz. You could have whipped Peyton Manning silly; it seems that time and again the Chargers have the Colts' number down perfectly. And if you think your team choked, what about Dallas?

Adams got hurt and Dallas couldn't block anything and the chargers kicker let them down again.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:42:26 PM

The Vikings to me should of won that game, if not for the 97 fumbles the whole team did & the saints still couldnt stop them.

Also is it me or am i the only one that thinks them Refs wanted to go home in overtime?

I mean Pierre Thomas to me didnt get the first down on 4th & 1. Then they call a bogus pass interferance call when there wasnt any contact & the ball was clearly not catchable. It just seems that the Vikings should of won even with all the screwups they had in OT. The Saints still couldnt really move the ball in OT. Them refs should be fired.

Anyways I called the Colts going, they got probably the best QB in the league if not the best QB of all time. Whatever defense you throw at him he picks it up & calls a different play on the line. Plus you double team Reggie Wayne you got Pierre Gar'con & Austin Collie, Colts are gonna smack the Saints around period. Saints got a good team but there pass D was 25th or something in the league & the colts D is better so Colts are gonna win it.