RegisterDonateLogin

B&B: Black and Bloo Milk.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Dynamic Duo tournament results Options
EvilYeti
Posted: Saturday, February 13, 2010 2:15:55 PM
Groups: Member

Here are the results of a dynamic duo tournament that JFisto and I ran this afternoon ( We did a variant of DD where you could have duos that ranged from 98 to 100). There were 10 players and we did 4 games. The prizes were the three map packs and one drafted Dark Times booster. ( A lot of the people who played aren't on Bloomilk)

1st: ME! Woot (I won all 4 games, and the only person who got any points against me was in the final, round when my opponent got gambit once. I won all my other games 100-0!) I played Cad Bane/Kyle CI (I won Ferus Olin!)

2nd: JFisto using Flobi/Cap. Rex

3rd: Guest using Mandalore the Ultimate/Bossk BH (He's the one who got the gambit against me)

4th: My Dad using Vader SotJ/Kreia

5th: Guest using Cade BH/Kol

6th: Guest using Malak DLotS/Sith Assault Droid

7th: Malhtar using Darth Talon/ IG-88 BH

8th: Guest (6th and 10th's brother) using Gen. Windu/Dash RS

9th: Guest using Lord Vader/Dash RS

10th: Guest using Sion/Guard Droid (Made 2 out of 7 Eternal Hatreds) Sad

There you have it!
bjbrains couldn't make it and Admiral_Dzzle was judge. (We had an uneven number of players so he volunteered to judge, because he would've crushed us all if he played. Laugh )

JFisto
Posted: Sunday, February 14, 2010 2:38:46 AM

I got Crystal Caves of Illum. I accidently moved rex one square over and cad took him out. I also had rex betrayed by Kreia so it as Flobi versus full rex, 60 HP Kreia, and full vader sotj. I took out kreia and rex and got 40 points of gambit before I finally realized I already won 3 rounds earlier!

creme_brule
Posted: Saturday, February 27, 2010 11:10:30 AM

JFisto wrote:
I got Crystal Caves of Illum. I accidently moved rex one square over and cad took him out. I also had rex betrayed by Kreia so it as Flobi versus full rex, 60 HP Kreia, and full vader sotj. I took out kreia and rex and got 40 points of gambit before I finally realized I already won 3 rounds earlier!

wow...what happened to vader SOTJ in the process? :)
erictedders
Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 9:00:11 AM

The week Dark Times came out we had a Duo tourny. I forgot my minis that day and I was half an hour away so I bought a pack and got IG-88 Assassin Droid. The shop owner was cool cause he said that whatever I pulled from the pack he would lend me a piece that would make 100 pts for the games.

Not even aware of the devastating combination I chose General Grievous, Droid Army Commander. I actually felt really bad because only one game lasted more than 5 minutes. I felt bad cause some of those guys were really trying and had good characters. The game that lasted more than five minutes was against a friend. He played Lord Vader and Bossk, Trandoshan Hunter. IG-88 laid waste to Bossk first and took Vader down to 20 HP before dropping. Grievous was still full HP. A couple of rounds later after playing hide and seek Grievous rolled right up to him and shot him in the face. Game lasted 10 minutes.

Note: To the South Jersey guys there..., sorry. And to Tim, gg man, I shouldn't have had that combo.