RegisterDonateLogin

Routinely gets delusions of grandeur.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CC-23478's Customs Options
CC-23478
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 2:59:47 AM
Groups: Member

I have more custom pics to add but life has been hectic and I haven't been able to get them emailed to SquelchDog as a result...

Here are some stats (I have the minis done, but I still need to email the pics to Squelch)

501st Trooper Denal

Republic 16

HP 50
DF 15
AT 9
DM 10

Unique
Trooper (Counts as a character named 501st Clone Trooper)
Double Attack
Twin Attack
Door Gimmick

"I could hotwire it, sir..."

(I based Denal off of his appearence in the "Duel of the Droids" episode in which he aides in the raid on skytop station. I gave him twin and double for 10 because of the way he completely unloads his DC-15s into the enemy droids, and door gimmick cuz of his quote, which I used for his flavor text)

OOM-9

Separatist 15

HP 30
DF 15
AT 3
DM 10

Unique
Droid
Recon
Droid Coordinator

"Roger, Roger."

(Okay, okay, I know that EVERYONE has been making an OOM-9 and I didn't intend to make one, I was just modding one of my droid officers, and decided I wanted different stats for him. Everyone seems to want to give him rapport, but I see no support for that in the movies - I think, in the book, he was DENIED reinforcements by Gunray - but I gave him a different highly useful ability for the seps. Droid Coordinator. I figured it fit because he is *coordinating* the tanks, and it would be a great boon to seps, because you could have a swarm of droids rush gambit. Gave him reccon for flavor and because the seps seem to lack it.)