RegisterDonateLogin

Ounce for ounce, more nutritious than Ewok meat.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

reserves on the squad builder Options
yggral
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 8:29:36 AM
Groups: Member

i have wat tambor and his immedaite droid rerserves and it tells me any faction but wont allow me to put in the imperial dark trooper phase 2 in
Sithborg
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 9:42:38 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Yeah, Kazdan's Reserves are limited as well.
LoboStele
Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:54:34 AM

As a point of reference though...Wat's Reinforcements (old Wat) only allow you to bring in Separatist droids, whereas the new Wat has IDR20, and allows any faction. I figure you're talking about the new Wat anyways, but thought I'd point out the difference just so others don't get confused.

Besides, I always thought the option on here to fill in the Reserves is kind of silly, because you can only put in one set of 20 points along with Wat. While during the game, hopefully you'll get IDR20 at least a couple times, meaning you need multiple sets of 20 points.

I always find it's better to just write down all the possibilities I might use, and store it in a TextPad file or something.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Friday, February 19, 2010 9:26:18 AM

LoboStele wrote:
As a point of reference though...Wat's Reinforcements (old Wat) only allow you to bring in Separatist droids, whereas the new Wat has IDR20, and allows any faction. I figure you're talking about the new Wat anyways, but thought I'd point out the difference just so others don't get confused.

Besides, I always thought the option on here to fill in the Reserves is kind of silly, because you can only put in one set of 20 points along with Wat. While during the game, hopefully you'll get IDR20 at least a couple times, meaning you need multiple sets of 20 points.

I always find it's better to just write down all the possibilities I might use, and store it in a TextPad file or something.

I like that idea of being able to put in a couple of different possibilities of reserves you could use. I dont think they could make it unlimted with how many different type you could put in but maybe bang it up to 3 different reserves list for one character, this way you can put in the 2nd set of reserves you would do if you got them for that squad, obviously lol you cant bring in Dash RS twice with Lobot CLO, so yea i like that idea & would like to see it in the squad builder..
LoboStele
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 3:27:26 AM

Wasn't suggesting that Shinja add something new to the squad builder. If you're sitting at a computer and can type things into Bloomilk, then you can just as easily open the 'NotePad' program, and type it in there instead. No sense making extra work for Shinja. ;)