RegisterDonateLogin

The other Chosen One.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Call of duty, Modern warfare II Options
carnorjax1
Posted: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 10:29:48 AM
Groups: Member

It is very realistic, but now, I know almost all the hidey holes( and use them myself on occasion ;) I played the Russian level, but I opted to not kill civilians. But when that line of SWAT guys came out of the smoke, I unloaded. Lately online, I've been trying to get headshots with my Magnum, get marathon and lightweight pro, and trying to get the Bounty Hunter title. ThumbsUp
amsnow
Posted: Friday, March 5, 2010 1:47:40 PM

my 2 cents on no russian,

i feel like it was tastefully done, only to progress the plot and at the same time i want to bring into light how i felt while playing said mission. i felt as though i was trapped in a body that wasnt mine, commiting actions unthinkable to myself, and yet that is exactly how the character you are playing as feels, he doesnt wanna be there just as much as we all didnt. if this was in a movie (which similar scenes have been shot) nobody would complain about it they would just keep watching without a complaint. but i also feel kids should not be playing it, theyre minds are alot more influencable than an adults and they may not understand why they are shooting innocent people. but at the same time, it is a war game, the mission is an act of war, if you dont wanna shoot some people up, go play viva pinata. hopefully my opinion doesnt offend any and if it does dont let it start a forum war cuz thats not why i posted
SquelchDog
Posted: Friday, March 5, 2010 11:09:10 PM

amsnow wrote:
my 2 cents on no russian,

i feel like it was tastefully done, only to progress the plot and at the same time i want to bring into light how i felt while playing said mission. i felt as though i was trapped in a body that wasnt mine, commiting actions unthinkable to myself, and yet that is exactly how the character you are playing as feels, he doesnt wanna be there just as much as we all didnt. if this was in a movie (which similar scenes have been shot) nobody would complain about it they would just keep watching without a complaint. but i also feel kids should not be playing it, theyre minds are alot more influencable than an adults and they may not understand why they are shooting innocent people. but at the same time, it is a war game, the mission is an act of war, if you dont wanna shoot some people up, go play viva pinata. hopefully my opinion doesnt offend any and if it does dont let it start a forum war cuz thats not why i posted

That's a different way to look at it. I'm not offended, everyone's entitled to their opinion. It would be a different story if it was a movie, your right there.
death by wookie 89
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 12:24:43 PM

In my opion MW2 is a good game..... but only if you can be 1st or 2nd
-the game is always being destroyed by people who only use noobtubes with danger closed
- spawn system is awful
- Bullets and launcher dont do naything to enemy when you die- random misses while you have your sight on an enemy 5 ft in front of you

I enjoy going around with duel magnums or desert eagle
best with Ump

Get Battlefield BC2