RegisterDonateLogin

More cost effective than Chewbacca, Rebel Hero.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

strate_jakit's customs Options
strate_jakit
Posted: Saturday, February 7, 2009 4:24:50 AM
Groups: Member

Fringe:

Qymaen jai Sheelal
Fringe: 54
hp:110
def:18
atk:+13
dmg:20

unique(counts as general grievous), cleave
double claw attack, rend +10, impulsive brutality(when a unique allied character is defeated this character may immediatelymove up to double it's speed and make two attacks against each adacent character at +10 dmg), impulsive momentum,
mighty swing

CE:
Non-unique followers with melee attack gain charging
assault+10

Though he would achieve his greatest infamy as the
cyborg General Grievous, Qymaen jai Sheelal was
originally an organic Kaleesh.

Kaleesh Warrior
fringe:14
hp:30
def:14
atk:+8

abilities:
double claw attack, rend+10, momentum, close-quarters fighting

Terantatek
fringe:50
hp:120
def:15
atk:+10

abilities:
melee attack, force immunity, jedi hunter, mighty swing, momentum, rampage(replaces turn: this character can move up to double it's speed and attack each character(including allies) it comes adjacent to at +20 dmg), savage

"The terentatek is a predator, and we Jedi are its prey." -Deesra Luur Jada

Durge, unstable Gen'dai
fringe:100
hp:200
def:17
atk:+11
dmg:30

abilities:
unique, resilience, regeneration20, double attack, momentum, demolish, melee reach3, mandalorian hunter, loner, shield(when this character would take damage by any means except force negate the damage; save11), flechette(replaces attacks: make one attack against a living target and all adjacent living characters at +10dmg, this attack cannot be prevented or redirected. chearacters that with abilities that reduce ignore the damage completely), magna bola( replaces attacks: target is activated; range6; save 16), flight,
vendetta(+4 attack against mandalorians and characters with order 66, this character may not be in a squad that contains either of those), sweep(replaces turn; attack all adjacent enemies once), bloodthirsty+10, speed8, Immortal(when this character is defeated make a save of 6, on a success this character remains at 10hp)

"More explosives? You are insane." -Anakin
"You have no idea." -Durge

Ubese Bounty Hunter
fringe:15
hp:40
def:16
dmg:10

abilities:
melee attack, double attack, twin attack, parry, bounty hunter+4, jedi hunter

"Ubese hate jedi -even exiled jedi- more than anything." - Jedi Exile

Old Republic:

The Revanchist
Old Republic:75
Hp:120
def:20
atk:+14

Sa:
Unique(counts as darth revan), melee attack,
double attack, matser tactition, master deception(if an enemy
misses an attack against this character it must
make a save of 6, on a failure the attacker joins
this characters squad for the remainder of the skirmish),
betrayal, affinity(sith)

force:2 renewal1
master of the force2, force corruption, force defense,
lightsaber block, force lightning2

CE:
your squad may include non-unique characters with
a force rating of any faction

allies with a force rating may spend force points one
additional time per turn and gain one additional force
point each time they activate

"Who I am is not important—my message is." -Revan

The Jedi Exile
old republic:68
hp:130
atk:+12

abilities:
unique, melee attack, double attack, force bond(unique allies with a force rating gain fore renewal1; this character starts the skirmish with one additional force point for each ally with a force rating), wound in the force( On it's turn this character gains an additional force point and +1atk for each character with a force rating within 6 squares; this character gains +1atk and +1def for each enemy with a force rating she defeats), affinity(may be in a mandolorian squad that contains canderous ordo)

force:2 renewal1 motf2
force valor, force defense, sith hunger, lightsaber defense, force enlightenment(3 replaces turn; this character may move up to double her speed and attack twice with an additional +3atk; until the end of her next turn this charcater gains +3def), sith crush(3 replaces turn; 60 damage to one target; range 6)

"You are a cipher, forming bonds, leeching the life of others, siphoning their will and dominating them." -Kreia

Jedi Warrior
Old Republic:23
hp:70
def:19

abilities:
melee attack, twin attack, mandalorian hunter, djem so style, affinity(sith)

force1 renewal1
lightsaber defense, lightsaber assault, lightsaber throw2, force push3

Sith:

Darth Revan, Dark Lord Of the Sith
Sith:90
hp:140
def:22
atk:+16

abilities:
unique, melee attack, triple attack, lightsaber deulist+6, master tactition, betrayal, dark armor, makashi style mastery, fire support mission, sith reserves20(on a roll of 20)

force:2 renewal2 motf2
lightsaber deflect, lightsaber riposte, force storm5(replaces turn: all characters within 6squares take 50dmg), force corruption, force defense, lightsaber assault, lightsaber sweep, overwhelming force

CE:
Non-unique allies gain +4def and opportunist+20

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force." -Kreia

Darth Traya
sith:85
Hp: 120
dmg: 20

Abilities:
Unique, Betrayal, double attack, dark master, melee attack, deception(enemies within 6squares cannot reroll attacks or saves)

Force: 3 renewal1
drain life3, force cloak, hide force(2 replaces turn; for the remainder of the skirmish this character is treated as not having a force rating), force manipulate(2 subtract two from an attack roll made against this character by an adjacent enemy), pawn of the dark side, sith heal(3 when an adjacent enemy is defeated it makes a save of 11 on a failure it joins your squad for the remainder of the skirmish.)

"All that talk of hatred, manipulation, and standing on your own two feet—sorry, you don't get any more Sith than that." -Atton Rand

Darth Nihius, Lord of Hunger
sith:80
hp:150

Abilities:
unique, melee attack, double attack, wound in the force( On it's turn this character gains an additional force point and +1atk for each character with a force rating within 6 squares; this character gains +1atk and +1def for each enemy with a force rating he defeats), Hunger( if he ends his turn with no characters with a force rating within 6 squares he gets -2 defense until the end of his next turn)

Force:3 motf2
drain life3, force corruption, sith hunger2( replaces attacks; target one enemy within 6 squares, target and all characters adjacent to the target take 20 dmg and lose one force point, this characters gains force points and health equal to the amount lost), Sith hunger3 (replaces turn; all characters within 6 squares take 20 dmg and lose one force point, this character gains health and force points equal to the amount lost)

Commandeer Effect:
non-unique allies get -2 def and -2 atk

on it's turn an ally may defeat itself, this character gains health and force equal to what the ally had

"He is a wound in the Force, more presence than flesh, and in his wake life dies… sacrificing itself to his hunger." -Visas Marr

Visas Marr, Sith Assassin
sith:38
hp:90

abilities:
unique, melee attack, cunning attack, deadly attack, flurry attack, vicious attack, stealth, affinity(may be in a squad that contains the jedi exile)

force: 4
force cloak, lightsaber precision, shatterpoint, force sight(3 replaces turn; enemies lose stealth, cloak, and invisible until this character is defeated)

"They claim to see on a higher plane than we do. You know, the whole Force thing? Makes me nervous." -Atton Rand

Darth Zannah
sith:59

abilities:
unique, triple attack, opportunist, lightsaber deulist+6, soresu style mastery

force:2 renewal1
lightsaber riposte, illusion, sith sorcery, force cloak, insanity(3 replaces turn; target living character within 6squares, that character makes an immediate attack against all adjacent characters including allies and itself)

"I can use my powers to conjure up your worst nightmares and bring them to life before your eyes. I can drive you mad with fear, shred your sanity, and leave you a raving lunatic for the rest of your life." -Zannah

Darth Malak, Sith Lord
sith:65
hp:140
def:21
atk:+16

abilities:
unique, melee attack, double attack, lightsaber deulist

force:3 renewal1
lightsaber block, lightsaber throw2, force whirlwind, force stun, master speed, force lightning2, force repulse3, sith rage, drain life2, force defense, sith grip3(replaces turn; target two enemies, they both take 30dmg and targets big and smaller are activated; save16 for activation),

CE:
non-unique followers with a force rating gain jedi hunter

"There’s nobody left who remembers who I was before. But they’ll remember Malak. I’ll make sure of that." -Malak

Jedi Hunter
sith:25

abilities:
jedi hunter, cloaked, cunning attack20, precise shot( when this character makes a nonmelee attack it cannot be prevented or redirected if he doesn't move that turn), poisoned blade, loner

force:2
surprise move

The sith deployed jedi hunters to many planets to kill lone jedi. Quick and impossible to sense they were very successful.

Sith Beast-Handler
sith:14
hp:20
def:14
atk:+7

abilities:
melee attack, shockstaff+10, tame beasts( allies with savage within 6squares gain bodygaurd and draw fire; allies with savage within 6squares are subject to commander effects)

force:2
manipulate beasts(2; replaces turn; adjacent enemy with savage joins this characters squad for the remainder of the skirmish)

On the battle of Onderon the jedi master Kavar was caught off gaurd when the beasts of Dxun assaulted the palace.

Sith Marksman
sith:18
hp:20
def:13
atk:+11

abilities:
accurate shot, careful shot+6, deadeye, sharpshooter(if this character rolls a natural20 against big sized or smaller enemy that character is immediately defeated: save11 reduce to 40dmg; this is treated as a critical hit), assassin( +4atk and +10 dmg against enemy commanders), precise shot( when this character makes a nonmelee attack it cannot be prevented or redirected if he doesn't move that turn)

The skilled sith assassins were able to disrupt the enemy line from afar by picking off their commanders.

Mandalorian:

Mandalore the Preserver
mandalorian:57
dmg:30

abilities:
unique(counts as canderous ordo), triple attack, regeneration10, mandalorian conscription, Unity(replaces turn; target adjacent mandalorian; that character joins your squad for the remainder of the skirmish; save16)

CE:
mandalorian allies gain gregarious

"We will remind the galaxy of MalachorV!" -Canderous Ordo

Kex
mandalorian:35
hp:80

abilities:
unique, supply( mandalorian followers lose melee attack), blaster upgrade, blaster rifle upgrade, armor upgrade(mandalorian allies gain neo-crusader armor(when this character would take damage except by a lightsaber reduce the damage dealt by 10)

Kex supplied Mandalore the Preserver with his weapons and armor on Dxun.

Mandalorian Sergeant
mandalorian:20
hp:60

Abilities:
melee attack, double attack, parry

CE:
mandalorian followers with the printed ability of melee attack gain parry

mandalorian followers gain close-quarters fighting

Mandalorian sergeants trained the recruits in unarmed and melee weapons combat.

Mandalorian Scout
mandalorian:14

abilities:
cloaked, recon, spotter+20, advanced spotter( replaces turn; until the end of this characters next turn or until he is defeated allies gain accurate shot against enemies that this character can see), intuition

Mandalorian Saboteur
mandalorian:13

abilities:
cloaked, disruptive, saboteur(enemy commander effects are limited to 6squares from the commander), opportunist

Seperatist:

Darth Maul, Jedi Hunter
seperatist:64
hp:150
def:22

SA:
unique, melee attack, quadruple attack, mobile attack, jedi hunter, stealth, advantageous attack, ambush, loner, lightsaber deulist

force:1 renewal1 motf2
lightsaber assault, sith rage, lightsaber block, lightsaber riposte, master speed, master force leap(1; as this character moves he ignores all terrain, pits and other characters)

"You have been well trained, my young apprentice. They will be no match for you."
-Darth Sidious

Grievous
seperatist:70

abilities:
unique, cyborg, melee attack, quadruple attack, superior mobile attack( this character may move and make multiple attacks on his turn), jedi hunter, makashi style mastery, lightsaber deulist, master tactition, force ascetic, speed8, wall climber, force absence(this character is treated as not having a force rating)

force:1 renewal2 motf2
lightsaber deflect, lightsaber riposte, whirlwind attack, surprise move

CE:
droids are subject to this effect: droid allies gain +4atk and +def and gain extra attack and superior mobile attack

"Jedi! You are surrounded, your army is decimated. Make peace with the Force now. For this, is your final hour. But know that I, General Grievous, am not completely without mercy. I will grant you a warrior's death. Prepare!" -Grievous

Empire:

N-K Necrosis
Imperial:44
atk:+15

abilities:
unique, droid, melee attack, quadruple attack, superior mobile attack, wall climber, lightsaber deulist+6, parry, speed8, blaster20, force ascetic, force absence, affinity( this characters squad may contain non-unique characters whose name cotains IG-100)

force:0 renewal1 motf2
lightsaber deflect, lightsaber riposte, whirlwind attack

CE:
droids are subject to this effect: droid allies with melee attack gain lightsaber deulist and parry

"Am I more in fact than just a droid? Am I alive, and perhaps… even the reincarnation of Grievous?" -Necrosis

Rebel:

Galen Marek
rebel:55
atk:+15

abilities:
unique(counts as vaders apprentice), melee attack, double attack, shien style fighting(when hit by a non-melee attack this character takes no damage; save11. The attacker takes damage equal to the amount prevented; save11), martyr(when this character is defeated allies gain +4 atk for the remainder of the skirmish)

force:2 renewal2
force push2, force push5, force grip4, lightsaber throw, lightsaber block, force repulse5, force lightning5

Republic:

Kit Fisto, High jedi General
republic:50
def:21

abilities:
unique, melee attack, double attack, lightsaber deulist, protective+10(aayla secura), lightwhip(replaces attacs; make one attack against an enemy within 3squares)

force:3 renewal1 motf2
lightsaber defense, lightsaber precision, force absorb, force push3

CE:
followers with order66 gain twin attack

Captain Fordo
republic:34
hp:70
atk:+12

abilities:
unique, order66, double attack, twin attack, greater mobile attack, evade, demolition charge

CE:
arc troopers within 6squares gain mobile attack and evade

Advanced Recon Commando
republic:17

abilities:
arc trooper, order66, advantageous cover, stable footing, squad firepower, disruptive

Indepent Clone
republic:10

abilities:
arc trooper, affintiy(mandalorian)
Volvagia14
Posted: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 6:03:11 AM

those are...unique
I like the 'Darth Nihius, Lord of Hunger' the most he's powerful
DarthJak
Posted: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 8:14:12 AM

ThumbsUp NICE!Cool
darth_grievous
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:01:56 AM

Drool i like the durge
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:29:38 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Interesting...but 17 SAs on one character might be a bit much. (especially for only 80pts)

I did like the Terantatek though. BlooMilk
strate_jakit
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 2:26:30 AM

17 abilities is alot, but it's durge he should basically own people i will raise the cost though
markedman247
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 3:52:44 AM

For Durge, MR 3 isn't really necessary if it doesn't have melee.
strate_jakit
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 1:13:57 PM

markedman247 wrote:
For Durge, MR 3 isn't really necessary if it doesn't have melee.

he doesn't have melee but he has sweep and demolish and momentum which only affect adjacent enemies
strate_jakit
Posted: Saturday, April 25, 2009 2:26:27 AM

imyurhukaberry wrote:

I did like the Terantatek though. BlooMilk

when i made him the idea in mind was a savage who could own without exars help
awesome
Posted: Saturday, April 25, 2009 2:38:43 AM

Loved the Durge they need to make a fringe durge,
and that nihilus if he kills enough enemys he could be at the highest attack and defence of the game.
strate_jakit
Posted: Saturday, April 25, 2009 3:30:50 AM

i never understood why there wasn't a fringe durge and thats kind of what nihilus does
Capin_ahab
Posted: Sunday, May 3, 2009 1:36:47 PM

now thats the maul we should have. I like master force leap, I don't know why that isn't what the normal one is anyway.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Sunday, May 3, 2009 1:39:43 PM

Isn't that Maul a little too powerful?

...Nah, there's no such thing as a too-powerful Maul.
strate_jakit
Posted: Tuesday, May 5, 2009 12:28:59 PM

maul is a beast and while the others were good this one is accurate; so he's better
darth_grievous
Posted: Sunday, May 10, 2009 1:36:23 PM

Hey jakit these are good, but are you capable of making a trooper type character?Tongue
strate_jakit
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 9:44:20 AM

darth_grievous wrote:
Hey jakit these are good, but are you capable of making a trooper type character?Tongue

i don't like doing troopers much so here are some elites for you. ill have more later
strate_jakit
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 10:23:14 AM

oops i forgot to give the terantatek meleeTongue
darth_grievous
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 10:47:49 AM

strate_jakit wrote:
darth_grievous wrote:

i don't like doing troopers much so here are some elites for you. ill have more later

Very nice.ThumbsUp
awesome
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 11:57:44 AM

Yeah, I never understood why leap only lets you go with out getting AOO'd you should be able to jump over pretty much anything.
strate_jakit
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 1:31:38 PM

awesome wrote:
Yeah, I never understood why leap only lets you go with out getting AOO'd you should be able to jump over pretty much anything.

thats exactly what i was thinking