RegisterDonateLogin

Has been fought over since the formation of the Republic.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Unable To Click Tabs To Put Items In Cetain Order.. Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 9:19:53 AM
Groups: Member

I noticed that the blue blox tab things when your on for example My Squads page that would allow you to click & put your squads in order by creation date/faction/pt cost etc wont let you click on them to do that. Its also not working in every other part of the site that you would be able to put in order how you want like Collection Tracker, before you could put in order from set list, now its stuck on showing all the none rarity figures followed by VR's / R's / UC's / C's.. I like it better when you can click the set tab & they go in order from #1 - #60 & each set from its realease in order because it helps you better admire your collection & also realize what numbers you need when trying to complete sets.
SquelchDog
Posted: Saturday, March 13, 2010 11:26:54 PM

Darth Percocet wrote:
I noticed that the blue blox tab things when your on for example My Squads page that would allow you to click & put your squads in order by creation date/faction/pt cost etc wont let you click on them to do that. Its also not working in every other part of the site that you would be able to put in order how you want like Collection Tracker, before you could put in order from set list, now its stuck on showing all the none rarity figures followed by VR's / R's / UC's / C's.. I like it better when you can click the set tab & they go in order from #1 - #60 & each set from its realease in order because it helps you better admire your collection & also realize what numbers you need when trying to complete sets.

Try them again bud, I just used mine and they worked. Are you running a script blocker? Because that will effect them.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Monday, March 15, 2010 7:17:18 AM

SquelchDog wrote:
Darth Percocet wrote:

Try them again bud, I just used mine and they worked. Are you running a script blocker? Because that will effect them.

Hmm im gonna check mine now again, maybe it was just a minor problem that got fixed, i know i dont have a script blocked & i even tried going on here through my internet explorer & still no good, so ill try it again & see, thanx...

Edited: Adding On

Nope, just check it & still isnt working. I dont understand because one day it was fine & then the next all of a sudden i couldnt put my collection tracker in set order. Who knows it might of been one of my nephews who put on script blocker so i'll have to investigate. Thanx again SquelchDog, if you have any other suggestions of what it could be too feel free to post them man i can use all the help i can get with this.

I know it seems minor but i love that little thing where you can put anything in order, its helps out alot, thanx again buddy
SquelchDog
Posted: Monday, March 22, 2010 12:32:05 AM

Darth Percocet wrote:
SquelchDog wrote:
Darth Percocet wrote:

Hmm im gonna check mine now again, maybe it was just a minor problem that got fixed, i know i dont have a script blocked & i even tried going on here through my internet explorer & still no good, so ill try it again & see, thanx...

Edited: Adding On

Nope, just check it & still isnt working. I dont understand because one day it was fine & then the next all of a sudden i couldnt put my collection tracker in set order. Who knows it might of been one of my nephews who put on script blocker so I'll have to investigate. Thanx again SquelchDog, if you have any other suggestions of what it could be too feel free to post them man i can use all the help i can get with this.

I know it seems minor but i love that little thing where you can put anything in order, its helps out alot, thanx again buddy

Oh ya dude, I use that feature all the time! ThumpUp

Sorry it took so long to get back to ya bud. Email subscriptions are kinda off and on. I think shinja is still working on that one too. Wink
I started having problems with Internet Explorer. I posted here and someone told me to switch to Mozilla Firefox. That's what I use now. It also has some built in Virus protection and there is a real nice script blocker that is a separate download. I recommend getting both of them. But you can get by just fine with Firefox. They are free downloads.
I used Firefox in the past as well so I'm glad someone reminded me they were still out there and supplying us with some high quality stuff. ThumbsUp
Only issue I've had so far is going to the WOTC forum's. My laptop doesn't agree with them for some reason. (*Still trying to sort that out. Something about the way WOTC has their links set up.*)

That's the only site I have problems with all others work just fine. I wait till I'm at school and use their computer's to go on WOTC forum boards.

*Note* It's only the forum boards I have a problem with the other stuff at WOTC works fine.
Here's the 2 links for ya bud. Wink
Mozilla Firefox

No Script