RegisterDonateLogin

Senses we've picked up another pathetic life form.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

On The Hunt Options
carnorjax1
Posted: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:04:24 PM
Groups: Member

So the other day I played a fun match against my cousin:

He had
General Aayla, Commander Cody, Cade Skywalker BH, Dash RS, Wicket, 501 Commander, and 2 501 Clones

I had
Boba Merc, IG-88 AD, Dengar HK, Zuckuss BH, 4-LOM BH, and Bossk, BH

We decided to play on Subway Station, and through the first rounds, we moved our pieces. I moved Boba and Zuckuss to the left, and the others to the right. He moved Cade, Dash, and Wicket to take out Boba and Zuckuss, and left the rest of his pieces to take on the other Bounty Hunters. Hiding behind crates, Cody and the clones have a shootout with the Bounty Hunters while Aayla moves to help the Dash who was getting glued every turn by Zuckuss, though he was evading all damage. Bossk quickly falls when Cody Doubles, Crits, and Flurrys. IG Pulse Cannons the Clone Commander and kills him. The Clones are weakened, but are still putting up quite the fight. Shooting IG and 4Lom, the clones hold out. Meanwhile, Zuckuss has succeeded on putting 20 Damage on Dash, but I get frustrated with his evades, and move Boba out to finish him. IG and 4Lom retreat, and leave Dengar to the clones. Dengar slowly Final Shots all of them, though taking damage in the process.

Meanwhile, Boba and Zuckuss are shooting Aayla and Dash, and that round is finished. Zuckuss Intuitions around a corner, and Boba stays. I win initiative, and Shoot Dash, I roll a 1 and hit the second for 30 damage. Then, Dash fires back and hits Boba once for 20 Damage. Then Cade moves in, and rolls 2 20's in a row bringing Boba down to 10 HP Scared 4Lom moves next to Aayla and hit's her, but fails his Paralysis. IG pops off a shot, but misses. Aayla then slashes up 4Lom and kills him. Then Wicket chucks a spear and kills Boba. Yikes. Next round, Cade shoots IG and hits him bad, and he Pulse Cannons Cade and kills Wicket. Aayla then moves and hits IG bringing him to 20 HP. Cade and Dash go after Zuckuss, and after playing cat and mouse for a round or two, I finally kill Dash. Next round, he wins and kills IG with Aayla, so I move Zuckuss across to Dengar to help him out. Playing smart, I put damage on Aayla and Cade before Dengar goes down. Then he splits up to crner Zuckuss. In the words of Ackbar, "It's a trap!" Next round, I put damage on Aayla before she slashes Zuckuss for 20. Then Cade fires all 4 shots, misses the first 2 but gets a splash for 10 then hits for 20. Then he delivers the final blow with a Crit.

Real Fun game!
creme_brule
Posted: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:08:16 PM

"Bounty Hunters unite!" good use of Bounty Hunter +4 (and 6) on all your characters...
carnorjax1
Posted: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:12:36 PM

I mainly wanted to try it because of the double Intuition Boba and Zuckuss have
creme_brule
Posted: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:29:38 PM

carnorjax1 wrote:
I mainly wanted to try it because of the double Intuition Boba and Zuckuss have

did you notice they ALL HAD Bounty Hunter +#? :P