RegisterDonateLogin

Has the high ground.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Custom PROXY Options
Segastorm
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 7:43:53 AM
Groups: Member

Guys' I'm trying to come up with my own PROXY, but I'm having some trouble deciding on the special abilities of him. This is what I have.

PROXY, holodroid
Imperial

HP: 60-80
Defense: 16
Attack: 6
Damage: 20

Special abilities

Unique
Droid
Melee Attack
Rapport( this character costs 1 less when in the same squad as a character whose name contains Vader's apprentice)
Create Module( Replaces Turn, choose one character[enemy or ally within line of sight, until this special ability is used again, this character gains the hit points, defense, attack, damage, and special abilities of the chosen enemy. You may target an enemy even if he is not the nearest enemy and in cover.)
Affinity( this character may be in a squad whose name contains Vader's apprentice, regardless of faction.)
Relay orders

This is what I've decided on so far, but I'm not sure about relay orders, and I'm still deciding on the exact definition of Create module. Are there any suggestions?
CerousMutor
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 6:07:09 PM

I like it but he needs something that wont allow him to get reduced 20 Hit points then Create Module of some one and go back to full HP.

Thats like Hoth Leia but worse lol.

hmmm Maybe a regeneration 30 if he takes no actions on his turn. He mimics there Attack, HP and Special abilities that increase attacks and defense BUT his OWN base defense is a natural 16 and no higher?
countrydude82487
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 3:22:00 AM

i would also give him double attack. I dont know about relay orders, because he was a secret to all but vader. also i would either give him parry. just a thought.