RegisterDonateLogin

What a piece of junk!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

'Reply' not working Options
eMouse
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:38:34 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I'm on Mac OS X with Safari. When I click the 'Reply' button while looking at a PM I get the generic send PM form instead of the Reply-specific form. The recipient is not automatically selected, and the topic and body fields are blank.
Demosthenes
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:41:03 AM
Groups: Member

Not just you. I'm on Vista with Firefox, and have the same problem.
RannKonnar
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 11:26:37 AM

Im using IE, and It does the same thing.
I have to choose the person to send it too.
shinja
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 12:27:49 PM
Groups: Administration

That's weird. I can't recreate the issue.

When you're viewing a Bloo Mail, the current URL should be www.bloomilk.com/BlooMail/View/123 . When you hover over the Reply link, you should see that it is going to take you to www.bloomilk.com/BlooMail/Reply/123 . And once you click it, you should be on that page. When you click it, does it take you to www.bloomilk.com/BlooMail/Write with no ID number? Or does it take you to the reply page, but the page doesn't get filled out automatically?
SquelchDog
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 12:50:46 PM

Demosthenes wrote:
Not just you. I'm on Vista with Firefox, and have the same problem.

Same with me, Vista and Firefox. Plus on my inbox it say's I have 8 new bloo mail but I've read them all and they aren't there. Confused
SquelchDog
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 12:57:55 PM

shinja wrote:

When you're viewing a Bloo Mail, the current URL should be www.bloomilk.com/BlooMail/View/123 . When you hover over the Reply link, you should see that it is going to take you to www.bloomilk.com/BlooMail/Reply/123 . And once you click it, you should be on that page. When you click it, does it take you to www.bloomilk.com/BlooMail/Write with no ID number? Or does it take you to the reply page, but the page doesn't get filled out automatically?

When I click reply it switches to a page that gives me a drop down selection. Which has every members name in it. The second thing it has is a box where you can type in. I believe it says subject next to it. Then there is a box that say's "body" if I'm not mistaken. I type in a message and click send and it goes to the error page.
SquelchDog
Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 1:19:16 AM

Just wanted to post here since it's still related to the topic. I am still having issue's with the Private messaging.

Darth Jak just so you know I sent you 2 bloo mail's but apparently they didn't get to ya. Sorry bud, I'm not ignoring you or anything. I did reply to both of the recent PM's you sent me. I guess they didn't go thru.
SquelchDog
Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:47:12 PM

SquelchDog wrote:
shinja wrote:

When I click reply it switches to a page that gives me a drop down selection. Which has every members name in it. The second thing it has is a box where you can type in. I believe it says subject next to it. Then there is a box that say's "body" if I'm not mistaken. I type in a message and click send and it goes to the error page.

And now I'm really confused here. Confused Just to let you know what's happening with mine now shinja. Now the only way I can send Bloo Mail is to reply to bloo mail's I have already received. Blink Sorry if I confuse everybody trying to explain this. This is the only way at the moment that I can send bloo mail out is to use the reply feature.

Every time I go to some one's bloo mail page and click send bloo mail to (*insert any members name here*) I get your error page. The funny one that say's no no no, i fixed that. Crying And I can't send a bloo mail out, unless that person has sent me one in the past. *sigh's* I'm so confused now. Please help me. Confused
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 1:35:42 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I can't send any Bloomails either - goes straight to the error page just as Squelch said. I haven't tried replying to an existing message... maybe I can find an old message from the user I need to contact in the meantime.
SquelchDog
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 11:12:32 PM

swinefeld wrote:
I can't send any Bloomails either - goes straight to the error page just as Squelch said. I haven't tried replying to an existing message... maybe I can find an old message from the user I need to contact in the meantime.

That's the only way I found that will allow me to send PM's. It work's for me, however I still can't write any new one's to member's I've never PM'ed before. Sad
sithstalker
Posted: Saturday, May 1, 2010 12:03:09 AM

Having the same problem.....can't send a new Bloomail, or get any inbox info for trades....if anybody has a solution, please lmk.....
R5Don4
Posted: Saturday, May 1, 2010 4:36:12 AM

Is there a way I can give my BM account an Upperdecker?
miehle
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 12:08:11 PM

Having the same problem.Can't send a new Bloomail.