Special Abilities:

Unique---(Counts as Boba Fett)
Double Attack
Accurate Shot
Bounty Hunter +2
Jedi Hunter
Grenades 40
Stealth

Clone Cadet Imposter ((NEW UNIQUE ABILITY IDEA))
(If an enemy under the Republic faction targets this character it must first roll a save of 16; a failed save results in Clone Cadet 'Lucky' not provoking attacks of opportunity from that character and any attacks from that character are redirected to the next legal target for the remainder of this phase)

So what do you guys think? Thought this might be a good and accurate "upgrade" to the Boba Fett, Young Mercenary piece. He could be fringe, I suppose, but I thought Separatist might be more appropriate? Could be wrong there. Cost is about right I think but would love to hear any constructive criticism OR just feed back in general :)

One question though... how does one create custom characters/abilities on Bloo Milk? Thank you!
HanSolo79
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 10:17:00 AM
Groups: Member

And as far as synergy goes, he would work great with Whorm and the Bith/Twi'lek BSV's for starters; I don't believe he could become a "broken" character with CE's.
carnorjax1
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 11:47:53 AM

Not sure if I'd give him stealth, or a ranged attack. In the episode, he doesn't have a weapon until the clone gives him his. He also gets caught a lot in that episode, I wouldn't give him stealth, but I would maybe give him something so he can't be attacked by characters with Order 66, similiar to Sith Lord Palps
HanSolo79
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 3:21:58 PM

Well the thing about stealth is that characters that come within 6 obviously break it - so that would be like him sneaking off but being caught by a few guards - then there is accurate, sniper and force sense which can break stealth. So to me stealth would represent him well and would not over power him.

'Lucky' should be ranged because he may not have been armed right away with a blaster but he wasnt with out one for very long and since Boba has always been a ranged piece I think it best that in the minis game we have him represented after he apprehends the blaster. But thats me :D

Its funny you mentioned the Order 66 thing because I was going to go with something like that at first, where it would only effect characters with Order 66 and Republic characters with a force rating, but then thought that he was able to blend in and get past clone, non-clone (the Republic Admiral for instance and who knows how many others to get where he ended up), and force users alike (Windu/Skywalker). Sooo I figured the Clone Cadet Imposture ability should work against anyone who was of the Republic faction all together.

Thats my logic/reasoning anyway and very much appreciate your critique :)
carnorjax1
Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 9:33:00 AM

HanSolo79 wrote:
Well the thing about stealth is that characters that come within 6 obviously break it - so that would be like him sneaking off but being caught by a few guards - then there is accurate, sniper and force sense which can break stealth. So to me stealth would represent him well and would not over power him.

'Lucky' should be ranged because he may not have been armed right away with a blaster but he wasnt with out one for very long and since Boba has always been a ranged piece I think it best that in the minis game we have him represented after he apprehends the blaster. But thats me :D

Its funny you mentioned the Order 66 thing because I was going to go with something like that at first, where it would only effect characters with Order 66 and Republic characters with a force rating, but then thought that he was able to blend in and get past clone, non-clone (the Republic Admiral for instance and who knows how many others to get where he ended up), and force users alike (Windu/Skywalker). Sooo I figured the Clone Cadet Imposture ability should work against anyone who was of the Republic faction all together.

Thats my logic/reasoning anyway and very much appreciate your critique :)

You know, now that I think about it, you're right, that makes plenty sense! Good work! :)