Groups: Member

Jango Fett, Bounty Hunter for Hire (Fringe or Sep) Cost 46
HP 120
Def 19
Att 13
Dmg 20
Unique, Double Attack, Bounty Hunter +4, Flight
Flamethrower 20
Kamino Saber Dart (replaces attacks, sight, 20 dmg, target is poisoned, each time the target activates it must roll a save of (11 or 16, need help on this) or it takes 10 dmg, on a success, the target is no longer poisoned)

Want the saber dart to be good but not broken, replaces attacks, but could kill off some small pieces easily.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 2:16:25 AM

Darth Grievous wrote:
HP 120
Def 19
Att 13
Dmg 20
Unique, Double Attack, Bounty Hunter +4, Flight
Flamethrower 20
Kamino Saber Dart (replaces attacks, sight, 20 dmg, target is poisoned, each time the target activates it must roll a save of (11 or 16, need help on this) or it takes 10 dmg, on a success, the target is no longer poisoned)

Want the saber dart to be good but not broken, replaces attacks, but could kill off some small pieces easily.

Man, another good character, haha you got me looking on the custom forum everyday now which i would visit it maybe once a month before.

I love the Kamino Saber Dart. I would say a save of 11, basically its hard getting of SA's these days with all the reroll's & force pts, MOTF so as is i like it. Cool new special ability which your on fire with haha..Basically IMO how i veiw SA's that cause damage but replace attacks is that your taking a chance against a figure who can reroll the save, i mean theres so many ways to reroll stuff these days & lets say you were doing it on Kol SW. you got leia in the bunch, its about an 85% chance or higher he will make the save. What you did good is limited it to only 1 target enemy. Which is smart in 2 ways, #1 it is only 1 dart he shoots at a time so makes sense & #2 is making it to all adjacent to the target you got a now abused SA. But you did it good & i think it will still be a debate on weither to use it or not. He has BH so if your tryin to take out a nice unique, your probably gonna go with attacking.

I like the stats too, i dunno if this would be going overboard but maybe fit him with stealth seeing he is a bounty hunter. This way he can gain GMA. Now if you did go stealth i would say the way to balance that would be put him on Seps, this would also take away from him going on a Rep squad with tarpals & doing PSD on two enemies. this way he could get twin via whorm/double & have GMA but this is gonna add up pt wise to get him it & he would be restricted to the seps faction. Just something to think about but as is another good figure dude....
Darth Grievous
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 3:00:43 AM

Hmmm Seps but gains double/twin GMA stealth but might have to up his cost

or...

Fringe but could be on Rep squad and get Tarpals and do dart twice

Both would be good, my worry for Sep is gonna make him like every other bounty hunter Double/Twin Mobile

What if I changed Double to Twin so he doesnt get double at all?
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 3:26:27 AM

Darth Grievous wrote:
Hmmm Seps but gains double/twin GMA stealth but might have to up his cost

or...

Fringe but could be on Rep squad and get Tarpals and do dart twice

Both would be good, my worry for Sep is gonna make him like every other bounty hunter Double/Twin Mobile

What if I changed Double to Twin so he doesnt get double at all?

Yup i see what your saying, now i like the idea of twin over double, i mean he does have 2 pistols so it makes sense too. & he doesnt aim them at mutiple targets he only really does aim at one to shoot the target twice. Then if you put him on seps there wouldnt be anything boosting him unbeatable. Plus he would be a half decent shooter for seps thats living which seps really only have good shooters in droids So for the living seps type of builder this would prove nice for the faction. I would say adding stealth yea would have to up his cost. I mean the poison dart SA is bangin, i think it would mainly be used only on figures who have an outrageous defense, cuz other than that your just gonna attack. Twin does make him better because he dont have mobile but he's still able to move & att but if he got stealth then your able to give him evade ontop of GMA. So i think if you switched double with twin & put him on Seps he would be perfect at his pt cost & what not

& for his low defense he would then become vulnerable which takes away from being broken to where your gonna spend more pts on protecting or healing. I mean basically what i look at when making a figure & stats is you make them balanced around in pt cost & what it can do, & then you look for the possible vulnerabilties that they will have & when you find them it takes the broken factor away from the piece to make it more balanced.

I mean this is just IMO, i mean at the end of the day its still your figure & you created it, im just giving my thoughts, & im no expert lol but you seem to be, so dont take offense if i sound like i have no clue what im talkin about lol, because again im no expert, just think its fun adding my 2 cents, feels like im apart of the idea with you even though you should get 100% credit... But keep up the good work i enjoy them...
yggral
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 6:05:39 AM

kamino saber dart need to be strong higher damage save 11 first the save 16 for the 10

in the old game he would aim at two targets and shoot them

or amaybe a save of 6 fail target is defeated
Darth Grievous
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 1:42:56 PM

@Darth Percocet, thanks I am by far no expert, never even played in any form of a tournament before. Twin for two guns would be better, I am worried about the twin/double/GMA/stealth evade aspect and dont want another bounty hunter down that path. So I am thinking Twin for sure now and probably Sep for another reason because when he used the Kamino Saber Dart he was under payment from Dooku for the Seps.

@yqqral, I dont think kamino should be more damage because thatll make that ability better than his normal attacking and thats not what we want with this. Definately dont want anything close to disentegration either.
countrydude82487
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 2:01:46 PM

jyou could also add close quarets fighting. He was a master of most combat styles, and i think that would be a good flavor add. also a tow cable would be cool too, if you watch episode II he drags obiwan across the dockk with it. ON the double/twin note i could see him havin twin. It would be cool to give him mobile attack with twin though.
countrydude82487
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 2:14:19 PM

aslo i would make him fringe, but give him an abillity like HIRED(this character counts as a member of its current faction in addition to fringe). SO that he is subject to some special commander effects, but not to many.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 11:17:54 PM

@countydude82487 Close quarters wouldnt be bad, but tow cable will be broken because that would be basically like adding Doombot on top of him so he could bring in anyone. Twin is going to stay but most likely going with Sep because every Fringe bounty hunter is generally cookie cutter now, double/twin/stealth/evade/GMA...gets pretty repetitive and boring. He would still be strong on Sep but not broken and with Kamino Saber Dart atleast some fun playability to it.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 11:20:41 PM

@countydude82487 Close quarters wouldnt be bad, but tow cable will be broken because that would be basically like adding Doombot on top of him so he could bring in anyone. Twin is going to stay but most likely going with Sep because every Fringe bounty hunter is generally cookie cutter now, double/twin/stealth/evade/GMA...gets pretty repetitive and boring. He would still be strong on Sep but not broken and with Kamino Saber Dart atleast some fun playability to it.
yggral
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 6:00:47 AM

he need closecombat he was able to kill 6 jedis with just his fist he need it and maybe
synergy with zam wessel
or synergy with Rozatta
or rockets 30
or mini strafe 6 squares
flight
Darth Grievous
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 7:13:35 AM

If I add all of that he will be totally broken and I will have to up his costs as well. If you notice he already has flight. Just because he was able to defeat some jedi bare-handed doesnt mean it fits a mini piece. Also you cant have every ability on every mini. This mini is to represent the him using the Kamino Saber Dart during episode II. Synergy with Zam, not needed, came up with a new Zam on another thread that is going great. Missilies will up his cost quite a bit as well. What is mini strafe and rockets????
Weeks
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 7:07:50 AM

Ok if you want a differant Idea for the cable thing he did try this out.

Grapping Hook(Replaces Attacks, Range 6, Targeted Character is moved up to 4 squares Closer to this character)

Just an idea to throw out there its kind of like reverse tow cable in that it pulls character torwards you put imagine how it would play. Jango moves grapples Kyle Katarn and pulls him so he is next to Maul. Maul quad attacks and kills Kyle. I dont know if a save is nessisary for it or if its too broken as written its just a fun idea.

I like the Dart Idea Auto-Damage would make him very Usable. Twin is also a good idea but remember you will need to give someone a reason to play him if he is Sep and already has twin IMO. I think something like the Grappling Hook or Even give him something like this.

Cuncussion Missle(Replaces Turn, Sight, Target Character and each character adjacent take 30 Damage and are considered activated save 11. This may be used once per skirmish.) He does only have one :).

I think your on the right track and Jango could just be a Pack Horse type for cool Replaces Attacks powers.

I dont think he is worth 46 as he is listed in the original post though if he is Sep he can be cheaper and he wont get twin from whorm cause he already has it so id lower his cost if you keep him as is.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 7:23:46 AM

We gave him Twin instead of double because with whorm hed have double and twin and feel just like every other bounty hunter out there. Might as well give him evade, GMA, and stealth too. I just get sick of the same thing over and over.

I like concussion missiles but my worry is no one would use my Kamino Saber Dart at all, which is the flavor for this Jango. Grappling Hook could be cool, could be replaces attacks, range 6. Could be bad though if you pull a Jedi too close. Easily could lower his cost, tried to put him in between both current Jangos for cost.
Weeks
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 7:43:15 AM

Darth Grievous wrote:
We gave him Twin instead of double because with whorm hed have double and twin and feel just like every other bounty hunter out there. Might as well give him evade, GMA, and stealth too. I just get sick of the same thing over and over.

I like concussion missiles but my worry is no one would use my Kamino Saber Dart at all, which is the flavor for this Jango. Grappling Hook could be cool, could be replaces attacks, range 6. Could be bad though if you pull a Jedi too close. Easily could lower his cost, tried to put him in between both current Jangos for cost.

Good point on the Missles. What Grappling hook gives you is a movement breaker for Seps which could be really good. Imagine Moveing someone to base you beat so your beat wont have to move or pulling someone out of LOS so you can shoot something behind them.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 8:01:28 AM

So no to missiles, lets get some other input on the grappling hook and see what others say.
countrydude82487
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 2:24:08 PM

thats a good way of doing it i think for grappling hook. It would be pretty interestion with Maul champion too. I dont think it needs the synergies that yggral suggested (No offense). I still would like to see close quarters fighting, which would synergise well with tow cable too, but as i said before that is up to you. One thing i would like to point out is that it doesnt have any defensive abillities and in Seps it wont have access to many with commander effects. YOu might think about adding something with Beskar'gam (Mandalorian Armor)-(reduce all damage dealt to this character by 10, save 11)or something similar. It wouldnt make him like the other bounty hunters who mostly have evade, but it would make him a little more playable, and even when he attacked Zam he was wearing it.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 4:49:20 AM

HP 120
Def 19
Att 13
Dmg 20
Unique, Double Attack, Bounty Hunter +4, Flight, Close-Quarters Combat
Grappling Hook (replaces attacks, range 6 target character medium size and smaller is pulled 4 squares towards this character)
Flamethrower 20
Kamino Saber Dart (replaces attacks, sight, 20 dmg, target is poisoned, each time the target activates it must roll a save of 11 or it takes 10 dmg, on a success, the target is no longer poisoned)
Darth Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 4:49:56 AM

How does this look? ^
Weeks
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 4:54:56 AM

Darth Grievous wrote:
HP 120
Def 19
Att 13
Dmg 20
Unique, Double Attack, Bounty Hunter +4, Flight, Close-Quarters Combat
Grappling Hook (replaces attacks, range 6 target character medium size and smaller is pulled 4 squares towards this character)
Flamethrower 20
Kamino Saber Dart (replaces attacks, sight, 20 dmg, target is poisoned, each time the target activates it must roll a save of 11 or it takes 10 dmg, on a success, the target is no longer poisoned)

I was thinking about it and you can make the hook move things 6 squares just about everything else is 6 so may as well make it that. Also i like the wording cause you can grapple hook enemies and friends and move them around its only 6 squares so its unique and not like levitationand it has to be torwards you put still you can set up some fun combos with it.

Also have you decided between twin or double?