RegisterDonateLogin

B&B: Black and Bloo Milk.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Durge on Swoop Bikes - Custom with stat, please comment Options
sdexam
Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 5:29:53 AM
Groups: Member

Hi there, here is my Durge on Swoop Bike with his custom stat. I have revised his stat and made 2 version, again, please let me know what you think and the cost adjustment. Thanks.

Ver. 1
Durge on Speeder Bike
Size: Large
Cost: 66
HP: 100
Defense: 19
Attack: +11
Damage: 20

Special Abilities:
Unique
Melee Attack
Twin Attack
Speed 12
Flight
Blaster 20 (Replaces attacks: sight; +10 Attack for 20 Damage)
Bounty Hunter +4
Rapport (IG Lancer Droids cost one less while in a squad with this character)
Regeneration 20 (If this character doesn't move on his turn, remove 20 damage from him at the end of that turn.)
Strafe Attack (As this character moves, he can attack each enemy whose space he enters; this turn, this character cannot attack any enemy twice and cannot move directly back into a space he has just left. This ability is usable only on this character's turn.)

Commander Effect:
Droids are subject to these effects:IG Lancer Droids in your squad gain +4 Attack and Twin Attack.

Ver.2
Durge on Speeder Bike
Size: Large
Cost: 62
HP: 110
Defense: 19
Attack: +8
Damage: 20

Special Abilities:
Unique
Melee Attack
Speed 12
Flight
Blaster 20 (Replaces attacks: sight; +10 Attack for 20 Damage)
Bounty Hunter +4
Momentum (If this character has moved this turn, it gets +4 Attack and +10 Damage against adjacent enemies)
Rapport (IG Lancer Droids cost one less while in a squad with this character)
Regeneration 20 (If this character doesn't move on his turn, remove 20 damage from him at the end of that turn.)
Strafe Attack (As this character moves, he can attack each enemy whose space he enters; this turn, this character cannot attack any enemy twice and cannot move directly back into a space he has just left. This ability is usable only on this character's turn.)

Commander Effect:
Droids are subject to these effects:IG Lancer Droids in your squad gain +4 Attack and Twin Attack.
Gemini1179
Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 5:49:03 AM

Beautiful sculpt.

Stats look solid. Might be undercosted by a touch, but he provides a nice alternative to Grievous/Lancer squads for sure.

Nice work.
Wysten
Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 8:25:17 AM

Aye, personally though, I feel he would probably be fine since him + a decent number of speeders would still be costly, meaning the squad would be very small. A minor cost into the 60's would be needed as, to put in perspective, Grevious is 57 for a raw commander that can take some hits, but can't deal them. Durge can defiately deal immense damage with his comrades. They are low hp squads anyways, so a real mobile squad with a mobile commander would be cool. Though I would probably prefer it to apply to all 12 space moving units, so I could use him with Dark Heron bikers too. XD

Beauitful sculpt? Definately.
monni316
Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 8:26:24 AM

custom mini looks absolutely awesome!
Darth Grievous
Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 11:41:06 AM

Strafe with Twin, makes him pretty nasty. Love the custom
ArtemisCFrog43
Posted: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 12:53:49 AM

I don't know how I would fix this custom. I like the stats, but he could wipe out a whole squad by himself and helps Lancers follow right behind him.

You could fit 4 Lancers in a squad with plenty of room for a BDO 20 points of activation fillers like an R7, and a combo of 4 ugos and mice. That squad with this Durge would utterly destroy an entire quad in one round of strafing. 5 Strafers with Twin attacking at +14 or 15 is crazy.

I would think this Durge should be costed much higher than Maul on Speeder at 57 points because of Stafe, Twin, Flight and a Ranged attack that make him much deadlier. I would say Durge on Speeder Bike would need to be at least 70 to 75 points.

Not saying I don't like it, I would love to run it in a squad, but I think it is costed a little low.

I love the custom as well.
sdexam
Posted: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 5:24:33 AM

Thanks for the comments, I have revised it a bid, please see which one will fit better. Thanks