RegisterDonateLogin

Living proof that the Force has a sense of humor!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Wierdest Glitch Options
Segastorm
Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:12:57 AM
Groups: Member

Video game players, I have a question for you. What was the wiederest glitch that has ever happened to you in a game.

The wiederest glitch that happened to me was in Mario Kart Wii. When I was playing Wi-FI, Luigi's icon glided off the map and left blood smearing, then someone came in with permant star power.
creme_brule
Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:32:25 AM

uhhhhh....ok, ill bite =)

while i was playing supermario world (old super nintendo) i had yoshi and was on a water level...yoshi went through the ground and started running around in the wall...with mario still on him. 0.0
Darth O
Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 10:35:17 AM

When I played Test Drive Unlimited on PC, I was going about 400km/h and all of a sudden the road disappeared and swallowed me up. This caused me to lose a race that literally took about an hour to complete :(
Demosthenes
Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 10:59:36 AM

I had the road disappear on me quite a few times in Grand Theft Auto III, but that game was pretty buggy in general lol.
creme_brule
Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 11:16:58 AM

Darth O wrote:
When I played Test Drive Unlimited on PC, I was going about 400km/h and all of a sudden the road disappeared and swallowed me up. This caused me to lose a race that literally took about an hour to complete :(

heh heh 'the ground swallowed me up...'

ive also heard that a ton of glitches occur in COD 5 (or is it 6?) dont play or have the game so really wouldnt know myself...
RannKonnar
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 12:35:19 AM

Indiana Jones: Emperors Tomb, I fell through some water letting me run underneath the level!
trappedslider
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:16:27 AM

Mercenaries 2 world in flames has many glitches or none,one of the ones i exprinced got me stuck in the back of an airboat....
Xeonaught
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 8:59:10 AM

star wars the force unleashed wii edition. playing on the world nar shaddar when you get to the bar kotas in my galen disapeared and all you could see was his lightsaber floating around.......it was cool.
wannabe mexican
Posted: Monday, June 28, 2010 1:44:08 AM

I was playing Delta Force: Black Hawk Down online and fell into a hole that I couldn't get out of. But I could see through the walls and could see players running in the building, so when someone came near, I drew their attention by shooting, they came over to investigate and I shot them. But then one dropped a grenade down onto my head...Sad
Durge Dude
Posted: Monday, June 28, 2010 7:02:36 AM

trappedslider wrote:
Mercenaries 2 world in flames has many glitches or none,one of the ones i exprinced got me stuck in the back of an airboat....

There is a really cool glitch in this game in Caracass. There is one building that you can drive under, its really big, can't miss it. Get in a heavy tank and shoot the wall while under it, after a few shots the building will collapes. It will push you under the map and then you will be above the city and will start falling back to the map, I advise putting on the invincibilty cheat for this oneBigGrin.
kenred2
Posted: Monday, June 28, 2010 3:12:11 PM

ET, 'nuff said
Evotrooper
Posted: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 5:00:40 AM

Knight of The Old Repubilc II: The Sith Lords...Xbox Version

After The Exile "Kills" all the Jedi Masters, then back to Dantooine Jedi training ground, the game will stop because there isn't any Jedi Master to fight.
Durge Dude
Posted: Saturday, July 3, 2010 10:48:59 AM

I just had one in Modern Warfare 2, I was playing online using an MG4 with a red dot sight. I see a guy through a window and all of a sudden my red dot sight has thermal imaging. Made a read easy kill for me, i'm sure the other guy wasnt too pleased with my glitch.RollEyes
DarthJak
Posted: Thursday, July 8, 2010 1:45:16 AM

In battle front 2,ThumpUp
if you're playing han solo, and you switch to the fusion cutter, you can't switch back to a blasterThumbDown