RegisterDonateLogin

Knows better than to trust a strange computer.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Broken Boba Options
Durge Dude
Posted: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 12:44:55 PM
Groups: Member

I just got him and need squad ideas.

DD's squads

Please send ideas using him
Durge Dude
Posted: Thursday, February 26, 2009 4:13:58 AM

Thank you 11MB StarWalker for giving me some ideas. Come on please give some ideas guys
11MB StarWalker
Posted: Friday, February 27, 2009 6:20:12 AM

Old Republic is always hard to play. Boba helps. You could work him into some OR squads and try some different ideas there. Boba with some Elite Wookies could be fun, especially against Mando Scouts. Maybe in Mando with Mandalore the Indomitable, but that eats up 150 points. Kota/Boba in Republic using Mas. Boba in Sith using Malak or Sidious Hologram. Boba in Rebel with Bothan Nobles, perhaps? I can't think of anything for NR off the top of my head; I feel Jango is the better choice there. I suppose you could develop a Thrawn/Boba squad.

He can help factions that you feel are your weakest. That can be a good starting point. Just some various thoughts.

--11MB
mercenary_moose
Posted: Thursday, March 26, 2009 8:35:17 AM

11MB StarWalker wrote:
Old Republic is always hard to play. Boba helps. You could work him into some OR squads and try some different ideas there. Boba with some Elite Wookies could be fun, especially against Mando Scouts. Maybe in Mando with Mandalore the Indomitable, but that eats up 150 points. Kota/Boba in Republic using Mas. Boba in Sith using Malak or Sidious Hologram. Boba in Rebel with Bothan Nobles, perhaps? I can't think of anything for NR off the top of my head; I feel Jango is the better choice there. I suppose you could develop a Thrawn/Boba squad.

He can help factions that you feel are your weakest. That can be a good starting point. Just some various thoughts.

--11MB

Good thinking. I have found Republic and Sith Fett builds to be among the nastiest. You could start with that.
awesome
Posted: Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:08:29 AM

If your going for sith I put him in with malak(KOTOR) and a Sith troop captain,sid holo,czerka scientist,sith operativeX2,Human body guard,Ugie demoX3,and a sith guard.

this squad is 200pnts exactly, and is meant not to revolve around boba, sith ops are aslo shooting at a +12 for 120 if all hit(with cunning)

But if your depending on disintegration Id go for the rebels with bothan nobles.
11MB StarWalker
Posted: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 5:38:01 AM

Boba (BH) can work with anything. But think about his cost. 62 points? Boba (Mercenary) is 58. It is a bit of a non sequitur. Same for New Republic Luke (Jedi Master). Cost 74? Should be 49 or 50.

Revan and Boba (BH) could be interesting. Revan might see some increased use post-IE. Same with Captain Antilles.

Republic with Boba (BH) and Captain Antilles could produce some strong squads, though there are probably numerous variations already.

I've never had much luck rolling 20s with Boba. I liked playing him with Captain Tarpals & CW Padme.

Playing him with the IE Thrawn could be fun, putting Opportunist on him.

--11MB
amsnow
Posted: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 9:48:40 AM

you dont build squads around him, u throw him in for support, he dont need help bein awesome
joelker41
Posted: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 11:54:22 AM

Boba is one of the easiest inclusions in literally every faction. I have seen Nom Bomb squads with him at 150 that are decent, OR squads that Jolt with him and Mira, and even a 150 Republic Swap Squad with Padme Senator.

It is mostly play style. I personally look for ways to maximize him like Czerka for Jolt, Thrawn (new one) for Opportunist, Lord Vader/Han RH for Advantageous, and even Palpy on Throne for Rerolls is great.

Overall it is all up to your style. Do you have a particular faction/point value you want us to work with? That would narrow it down significantly.