RegisterDonateLogin

Takes the Twin off the Flurry off the Twin and still has the Double left.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Bellevue WA 3/4/09 Options
Nightwalker
Posted: Friday, February 27, 2009 1:09:52 PM
Groups: Member

~USE THE FORCE~ Bored
150 Point Constructed, All characters must have a force rating!
This is for Wednesday March 4rth

Where: Uncle's Games
http://www.unclesgames.com/stores.php
Crossroads Mall
15600 NE 8th Ave., Suite K10, Bellevue, WA
(425)746-1539
Omnus
Posted: Friday, February 27, 2009 3:18:40 PM

Note: Must have a force rating on the card. Yoda of Dagobah can not light tutor a non-force-user into the event. Holosid and force ghosts are also not allowed.
amsnow
Posted: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 5:20:53 PM

ok my report.

my squad was
lucien draay
mira
visas marr
atton rand

round 1 against chrissy

she had the same exact team except she had nomi instead of draay. i won the map roll and picked crystal caves. we ended up both running to the room next to gambit and had a short fight in there, she took out visas and mira but i won the match.

1-0

round two was against darrel, he ran tyranus lotds, sidious, aura from a and e and jolee bindo. he won the map roll and selected train station. he ran towards gambit and i opened the door he was behind with atton. i got off two shots with mira on tyranus who was adjacent to aura/sidious, one shot hit tyranus and one missed and the two others each made one out of there two splash saves. after that he ran towards my force and kept aura/jolee in gambit and with tyranus/sidious and pretty much threw a toaster in the bathtub my guys were in. i got fried and endep up not scoring a single point although aura had 10 hp left. this was me after -->Crying

1-1

third round was against chris who was playing bane, proxy, dark jedi and human force adept. he won the map roll and selected the ruined base map. i killed his dark jedi early on after he got into gambit, and then he charged my force who was hidin in the back room with bane/proxy, draay took 90 damage and retreated, but i was able to kill proxy before bane charged the rest of my guys killing all but visas and draay with 30 hp left. visas ran and was almost able to regroup with lucien but bane caught up and won init. so i ran lucien to bane, and got him to 40 hp left, but bane made two attacks, i made the first block but failed the second and died. so a close match. i had 45 gambit points and 123 points total in opponents killed.

1-2

i took 7th out of 8 players, not my best tourny Crying .
good playin with you all again, see ya for dream team

Nightwalker
Posted: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 6:27:55 PM

My Report:

My Squad:

Luke's Landspeeder
Han Scoundrel
Princess Leia
Yoda of Dagobah

First game against chris he won map and i let him choose side, he took inside and i took outside of the ravaged base map.

His Squad:

Darth Bane
Proxy
Dark Jedi
Force Adept

Both of us ran toward middle with the big hallway managed to kill proxy with landspeeder and reactivate with leia then following round critting bane total of three times collectively for the kill. I won and he got 2 Gambit and no kills.

1-0

Round 2 Myself against Nick

His Squad:

Darth Bane
Malak
Dark Jedi

I won map and he chose to settup on inside of ravaged base, so i took outside.

First 2 Round basically both squads making their way to the middle. Bane attempts a lightsaber throw at yoda which gets force defenced. He ends up killing leia and yoda while i kill bane and the dark jedi. He attempt to chase after full hp han and speeder but malak ends up dying after getting off 1 lighting.

2-0

Third and Final Round against Darrel

His Squad:

Darth Tyrannus Legacy of the Dark Side
Darth Sidious
Aura Sing Jedi Hunter
Jolee Bindo

I won map (yay) he chose to settup on the inside while i settup on the outside of the ravaged base.

By this point i have played every map on the same side of the same map so getting pretty used to the first few rounds of settup and moving in.
Darrel gets a bad settup which gave line for the speeder and han to shoot but luckily he won initiative and ran away so he couldn't get shot. Start off by running to mid and han going after sidious getting him to 10hp with leia reactivate. Trys to lighting the speeder but get force defenced (yay). Few crits here and there and darrel goes down after killing leia and yoda.

3-0

Yoda probably was my favorite piece this tournament because of alot of awsome force stuns that got off and alot of force defence. He is well worth his weight in point.

First: Myself
Second: Nick
Third: Darrel
Fourth: Chris
Fifth: Rob
Sixth: Chrissy
Seventh: Andrew
Eight: Jon

I might have screwed up 6-8 if i did feel free to correct me ^_^

Great tournament guys Hope to see you next time, check the calendar!
danielmcdougall
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:16:58 PM

Wow! I'm bummed I missed that one. I will be there for Dream Team.