RegisterDonateLogin

Does not tread lightly in the Jundland Wastes.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

lucas has gone crazy again Options
trappedslider
Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 6:05:02 PM
Groups: Member

qvos
Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 8:50:10 PM

Hmmmmmm. Well I guess if I'm a company and I have this technology that can read minds, I'm thinking," How can I NOT get sued for infringement............... I Know!! my company name can be Jedi Mind trick Incorporated......." Flapper I guess all the developers are making all the big bucks
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:38:02 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

qvos wrote:
Hmmmmmm. Well I guess if I'm a company and I have this technology that can read minds, I'm thinking," How can I NOT get sued for infringement............... I Know!! my company name can be Jedi Mind trick Incorporated......." Flapper I guess all the developers are making all the big bucks

Reading minds is not the Jedi Mind Trick. No wonder he's suing.
Xeonaught
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 5:25:22 AM

He hasnt gone crazy. I agree with lucas and i would do it if i was him. its not the tecchnology he's sueinng over its the use of the term jedi mindtrick which is a copyryted lable under the star wars franchise. now its a fine line. Anyone can use the term jedi mindtrick its just when the launch a product containing that name and intend to make a profit off that product is when the problem occurs. The company who want to use copywriten names or products must first view the patent that the original producer/ inventor has. then they must request a use of said copywrite. The company will then outline boundaries and conditions (e.g that lucas gains X percentage from product sales) if cleared then have fun kids, but if not dont be suprised if you feal the firm hand of judge judy
Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared