Green pee.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

To the Public, JB is dead Options
swinefeld
Posted: Monday, October 4, 2010 5:15:38 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

bigphesta wrote:
whoa whoa whoa whoa.

You can't say the word Lesbian? You know how many lesbians you just offended by just saying the word they use to describe themselves is dirty and shoudln't be said. wow.

The word "lesbian" is not a "bad" word, nor is it banned, but I will say that generally speaking there probably aren't many (if any) conversations it would show up in that belong on a Star Wars forum frequented by kids.

Just saying...
PhageLab
Posted: Wednesday, October 6, 2010 1:20:38 PM
Groups: Member

Not trying to be sarcastic at all, or condone any language, but is this site really frequented by kids? I was under the assumption that the majority of us were at least in our 20's...
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, October 6, 2010 3:00:45 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

PhageLab wrote:
Not trying to be sarcastic at all, or condone any language, but is this site really frequented by kids? I was under the assumption that the majority of us were at least in our 20's...

The majority? Yes, I would say so.

All I'm trying to say is that Shinja would like to keep these forums as clean as possible. There are certainly many gray areas in that regard, especially when considering individual members' belief systems. It's not possible to please everyone.
Darth O
Posted: Thursday, October 7, 2010 12:36:59 PM

PhageLab wrote:

Well I'm 15 and I know of at least 3 or 4 others who are my age or younger.
Xeonaught
Posted: Thursday, October 7, 2010 4:27:21 PM

All humans, weather they are black, white, male, female, mexican, american, arabic, jewish, gay or straight we all have equal rights to live in happiness and peace. in an ideal world anyway
Minkzx
Posted: Thursday, October 7, 2010 10:49:46 PM

Xeonaught wrote:
All humans weather they are black, white, male, female, mexican, american, arabic, jewish, gay or straight we all have equal rights to live in happiness and peace. in an ideal world anyway

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Wait.... what about non-humans? Like rodians, geonosians, gungans, ewoks, twi'leks, biths, bothans, gammoreans, and duros? Are there equal rights for everyone?
Xeonaught
Posted: Friday, October 8, 2010 2:07:40 AM

Minkzx wrote:
Xeonaught wrote:
All humans, weather they are black, white, male, female, mexican, american, arabic, jewish, gay or straight we all have equal rights to live in happiness and peace. in an ideal world anyway

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Wait.... what about non-humans? Like rodians, geonosians, gungans, ewoks, twi'leks, biths, bothans, gammoreans, and duros? Are there equal rights for everyone?

umm if A they exisit and B they seek to live in peace and harmony then i dont see why we cant get along
Sithborg
Posted: Friday, October 8, 2010 6:58:10 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

I think this thread has outlived the original post.