Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Skirmish with my dad (A different one) Options
yuuzhanvonghunter
Posted: Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:11:53 AM
Groups: Member

Well, here's another battle! Enjoy!
Rebels(me) vs. Republic(my dad)
150 point format
Teams Rebels: Rieekan, Han Solo (RS), Rebel trooper Captain, 3 Rebel Troopers, 4 Bothan CommandosLOL
Republic: Captain Rex, 501st Commander, Qui-gon Jinn Jedi trainer, Jedi Knight (ROTS)
2 Elite Senate Guards, Antarian Ranger, and Commander Ahsoka
Map:Christophisis
I position my guys in the biggest room, near the turbolifts, and my dad marches Quiggie to the door. All of my guys that had line of sight to him weren't good, so instead of attacking, I positioned more guys, and Rieekan to help them. He flies Rex over to the door quiggie ran in, with a Senate Guard in front of him to take the hits. Rex got in a few shots. I killed the Senate Guard, so the door shut. He brought the Antarian in front, I hurt it, rex got in a few shots, I killed the Antarian. He brought Ashoka in front of Rex so the door opened AGAIN! lol. I hit Ahsoka, she used deflect, failed the save. Rex got in a few shots. Hit Ahsoka again! She used deflect, failed the save agin!LOL Rex shot a few times. I hit Ahsoka. She used her last deflect. She failed the save! Again! For the 3rd time! I killed her. He brought the Jedi Knight in front of Rex. Repetitive, isn't it?
Rex got in a few shots, I killed the Jedi Knight. Finally, I got to actually shoot Rex! ThumbsUp Back and forth it went. I killed him. Now all he had was Quiggie.
He just was running to Rieekan, and killed him. I killed Quiggie. The end! I hope you enjoyed it!
Minkzx
Posted: Sunday, October 17, 2010 11:24:03 AM

Next time...
Use a Rebel SS squad!
General Ed
Posted: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 2:10:33 AM

What horrible tactics on your dad's part. he should have just be moving around for hit and run with Rex. I find it horrible that neither squad had any kind of door control. Not even an uggnuaght! I know Christophisis is a bad map for trying to move across. Especially if it isn't the ruined version.
yuuzhanvonghunter
Posted: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 2:28:15 AM

General Ed wrote:
What horrible tactics on your dad's part. he should have just be moving around for hit and run with Rex. I find it horrible that neither squad had any kind of door control. Not even an uggnuaght! I know Christophisis is a bad map for trying to move across. Especially if it isn't the ruined version.

I know we didn't have door control. It's because I have a small collection, so I dont really have any. That's why. lol. My dad did use awful tactics. ThumbsUp
General Ed
Posted: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 10:34:53 AM

Maybe you can pass it on to him for next time. Knowledge is power and knowing is half the battle. LOL :-D
creme_brule
Posted: Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:08:10 AM

hmmm...where'd you get the rieekan from i wonder? BigGrin

nice play report! hope to see more!
yuuzhanvonghunter
Posted: Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:14:24 AM

creme_brule wrote:
hmmm...where'd you get the rieekan from i wonder? BigGrin

nice play report! hope to see more!

Hmmmmmm. I don't know. I think I bought him off Ebay. LOL! BigGrin Thanks for trading him to me!