RegisterDonateLogin

There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Bloo Milk.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

I kinda made a new scenario! Options
yuuzhanvonghunter
Posted: Sunday, November 28, 2010 11:06:24 AM
Groups: Member

So, use the Teth Monastery map (or a different one if you want) There are two teams, Good vs. Bad. These were the teams I used

Good: GOWK, General Skywalker, Commander Cody, Captain Rex, 501st Commander.

Bad: (1. 4 Battle Droids, 1 Security Battle Droid, 2 Heavy Super Battle Droids, 1 super Battle Droid, 1 Super Battle Droid Commander, 1 Battle droid Sniper)
(2. 3 Commando Droids, 1 Commando Droid Captain)
(3. Asajj Ventress Sep Assassin, 2 Magna Guard Artillerists)

So the Seps come in waves, the army first of droids first, then the Commando Droids, then Asajj and her Magna Guard Artillerists. The second wave of Droids, (the Commandos) come in to the map once or if the droids are defeated by the Jedi or The two clones. The third wave ( Asajj + Magna Guard Artillerists). The Jedi and Clones can move simultaneously, and I call it "linked". Rex is linked to Anakin, and Cody is linked to General Obi Wan Kenobi. So if you move any one light side charater their partner can move with them. I have playtested this, and it worked well. The droids, (me) barely lost as General Skywalker was making great Missles Saves. General Skywalker was the only survivor at the end. Post here if you have any questions or you wanted to tell if you playtested it. Also, you could probably change up the teams, but I found these teams to be very equal.
Durge4-LOM
Posted: Sunday, November 28, 2010 11:52:11 AM

one thing: did you use the SSM errata for no melee saves? and GOWK didn't live? what happened there:P?
yuuzhanvonghunter
Posted: Sunday, November 28, 2010 1:21:23 PM

We didnt use the errata, we used what waas on the card. yes, gowk got defeated. really.
jlbm347
Posted: Monday, November 29, 2010 4:49:03 AM

It happens. We don't use the errate at my house and he is actually not that hard to beat. Just hammer him until he has no force points or use Lightning, Forcee Grip, Force Push. This senario sounds pretty fun btw.
Squid89
Posted: Monday, November 29, 2010 7:53:36 AM

I like the scenario of waves of attackers - much more like the movies and TV show. Not always the best military strategy, but looks good on film. I like how you have adapted that for these teams that looks pretty balanced on paper. Good idea.
yuuzhanvonghunter
Posted: Monday, November 29, 2010 8:17:38 AM

Thanks guys! Oh, and I agree about GOWK. I dont really get why people think he's so hard to beat. I often have no problem disposing of him.
CaptainOrdoN-11
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2012 5:31:41 AM

Yeah, I find GOWK easy to kill with Dooku of Serreno. Against melee it is Dooku that seems impossible to defeat. Once he took out GOWK, Anakin Jedi and Commander Ahsoka, he only had 20 HP left but he survived.