RegisterDonateLogin

Slowly digested over a thousand years.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

I got pwn'ed by Master Rahm Kota!!! Options
SquelchDog
Posted: Saturday, December 25, 2010 10:05:58 PM
Groups: Member

LOL This happened to me last night in a 3 way match with my son and my brother. I was running a Republic squad while my son ran a Sith squad and my brother ran a Rebel squad. The battle up to this point was going badly for my son. He had lost around half of his squad. My brother and I had only lost two mini's a piece. As I was keeping my squad within 6 of two different Jedi commanders my brother brought up Master Kota at an opportune moment and unleashed Force Repulse 5 on me. I couldn't roll a single 16 in 9 try's. Seven of my mini's died outrightScaredand both of my Jedi commanders were hit for 50 damage each Scared !!! The next round one Jedi bought the farm and Queen Amidala was killed. Leaving me with a severely wounded Kit Fisto and a lone ARF Trooper. Then my son swooped in with Darth Revan and an Elite Sith Assassin and finished me off! Crying
Big D
Posted: Sunday, December 26, 2010 1:13:38 AM

I hate it for you, but those are some of the most fun games I have ever played!
I cant tell you how many times I start off on top real fast, and then one poor movement decision and everything falls to pieces.
Speaking of Kota, I was getting my teeth kicked in by a Imp BFBH squad, and my buddy was DESPERATELY trying to Big D my Kota (for good reason), I was running rebels with K-3PO and I had 1 MD left. I swapped my Gran out for Kota (the Gran was within 3 of Boba, who was at 50 on the nose). I repulsed the living pickle Juice out of Boba, killing him.....and about half of my squad.Blink (I had to, Boba was Flaming, mobiling and chipping away at Kota)
The end result was me winning by a hair, due to Rieekan getting a recon re roll and Clobot getting his reserves: 2 Whiphid trackers.
SquelchDog
Posted: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 9:14:18 AM

Oh ya this wasn't my first bone headed mistake. Just the most recent one. LOL Awesome play report Big D. Kota is a tough one that's for sure. ThumbsUp