Does anyone even read these?

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Need help from the Bloo Milkers Options
falcon
Posted: Monday, March 30, 2009 4:38:08 AM
Groups: Member

Hey everyone in Bloo Milk Land.

I have a suggestion...
Very few people are posting comments, suggestions, and ratings in the squad builders area.

I suggest that when you make a squad... go in and rate 5 to 10 other squads. If we do this we will be able to help our other players and build more community.

JUST BE NICE and DON'T SLAM ONE ANOTHER.

In turn... if some one has a suggestion about your team... DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL. It was just a suggestion.

But come on everyone... I have posted seveal squads and only one person has ever commented on any of them. Very few times have I recived ratings. I am okay if you tell me that my team is no good. Just give me something to learn from.

Okay... off my soap box
awesome
Posted: Monday, March 30, 2009 7:36:47 AM

Yeah, usually though people dont comment except when its somthing they think would suck or they wouldnt use it. If the squad looks good they just say "Id give it an 8" or somthing like that.
I think people post ratings to make a quick example of if people would use them or not.
falcon
Posted: Monday, March 30, 2009 11:31:48 AM

If they are rated at all.

I look in the 200 point squad postings only. That is because it is all I am realy looking for. So if all you are into is 100 pointers... cool... just look there... just post there. But there are a LOT of people in the 200 point group that post armies... and say nothing. Every time I go in I say somthing. Or rate something.

Thanks much
Phil
awesome
Posted: Monday, March 30, 2009 11:38:09 AM

Yes I fall in the 200 pointers also, and thats usually what I post on but some squades in other point arias could need some help so its not a violation to post.
and I will look at your squades for you,(People dont rate mine very often either)
dhoomraider
Posted: Friday, April 10, 2009 12:49:31 AM

I totally agree. Often I have an idea, will build a squad hoping to get some feedback, but time and time again I get ratings but no comments. I find that to be rude! If you're going to rate a squad, you at least should say why you rated it what you rated it. Okay, now I can get off my soapbox.ThumbsUp
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, April 10, 2009 2:49:18 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

posted some comments on your squads Dhoom. (remember these are just MY thoughts, take em or leave em, as those are your squads. You won't hurt my feelings!)
General Ed
Posted: Sunday, April 19, 2009 4:45:19 AM

Well for me I just don't usually go looking at a lot of other squads. It's nothing personal. I'm just not gun ho about saying much because of my poor losing record, either.
DarthJak
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:40:56 AM

Blink I mostly comment and rate squad that have commented on themselves. that way I know what their attack plan is and can critique it more effectively.Smile
11MB StarWalker
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:31:38 AM

A very nice idea.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but when visiting the "My Squads" page, I can't see the ratings or the number of comments, if there are any. Has this been changed recently? Is there a way to see both without having to click on each squad to check its status?

--11MBStarWalker
markedman247
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:38:04 AM

I think Shinja has deactivated that feature to speed up the site. It's on the to-do list to bring back as he works on other behind the scene things. At least that's what I got out his statement that I think is the Problem/Suggestion section.
11MB StarWalker
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 9:04:30 AM

Thanks. I noted it, but did not realize if it was temporary or permanent.