RegisterDonateLogin

Or you'll find yourself floating home!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Collection problems? Options
mjacobson
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 12:59:07 PM
Groups: Member

Is anyone else having problems with their collections. I was just adding some new commons and I noticed that some of my haves and wants were wrong. Comments like "high want" are appearing on common figures that I have plenty of. Totals of minis are mixed (ex. I own 3 Massassi Sith Mutants. My collection lists Have 1, Want 3 and they're a high Want). If I click on a mini, I will tell me the correct haves, wants and trades. I think.
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 1:50:48 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I'm not noticing anything strange when looking at my collection in edit mode (viewing by sets).

I've never clicked on a character from there before, so that was a new experience. :)
mjacobson
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:35:54 PM

OK, wierdness. That example I posted above, every time i "fix" it, it goes back to being wrong.
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 4:19:22 PM

You might try reloading the page several times, and if that doesn't work, drop off the site, empty your browser cache and then log back in and see it is gets better.

The database server seems to get flaky from time to time. Could be an intermittent glitch.
mjacobson
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2011 2:00:25 AM

Nope, I got errors all over. In CotF, I have 49/60. My Collection tells me I have 31/60. I says I have 1 Darth Bane (I don't) and I want 3 more. I think I'm going to have to clear My Collection and re-enter all those minis again. Crap. It's not like my wife thinks I spend too much time on this already...
swinefeld
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2011 2:43:50 AM

mjacobson wrote:
Nope, I got errors all over. In CotF, I have 49/60. My Collection tells me I have 31/60. I says I have 1 Darth Bane (I don't) and I want 3 more. I think I'm going to have to clear My Collection and re-enter all those minis again. Crap. It's not like my wife thinks I spend too much time on this already...

Sad I have no further suggestions, but I empathize with you if you end up having to reenter everything.