RegisterDonateLogin

I'll try stirring, that's a good trick.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

central PA Options
CC-23478
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 2:56:44 PM
Groups: Member

Looking for players in the central Pennsylvania area to start a tabletop tourney at a recently opened LGS

It's in the Lebanon/hershey/annvile area

Pm me if interested
General Ed
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2011 2:42:25 PM

There is a group in Central PA that plays regularly. Send me a Bloo Message and I'll talk with the group about possibly coming out to it since it is kinda close. Heck we go to Maryland for games every now and then. Hope to hear from you soon.
Darth_Jim
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2011 9:19:57 PM

We've been meeting for several years and just recently merged 2 groups that were previously unaware of each other. All told, when we have everyone there, we have 13 players. That number may seem small to some groups, but we're actually growing since WotC dumped us. (I think we were 4-6 at that time.)

CC, were you part of the group that was/ are meeting at Mojo's Sportscards in Lebanon? I tried several times back in September of '09 to contact that group and even showed up for a tournament that was cancelled. Carter MCCue emailed me a couple of times but in the end I was unable to hook up with anyone there.

We meet at a store in Lemoyne called 'That Game Place' and also have attempted to establish a presence in a new game store in the Harrisburg Mall. We also will meet at my house in Mechanicsburg on occasion. Currently Ed is coordinating the August calendar, as I am attending to my wife's illness and surgery. However, if you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me here.

I wish you'd contacted us a bit sooner, as I am the Pa pointman for the new Vset and I just read where Jason has sent out a large shipment of cards. I am assuming ours are in that shipment. Still, we are glad to have anyone new join us. We have players ranging from those of us competing at GenCon and regionals, to those not interested at all in tournament play and just want to play casual games. All are welcome, and we try to tailor our gatherings to accommodate everyone. Please PM me.
Demosthenes
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2011 9:45:39 PM

Jim - I can request and pick up an extra set of cards at Gencon for CC and get them to you so he'll have his own set.
Darth_Jim
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2011 12:08:24 PM

Awesome! CC, just let Justin know, okay? Thanks, Justin.
CC-23478
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2011 12:37:28 PM

I played at the kid in me at the mall 4 or 5 years ago, knew about mojos but didn't know he hosted tourneys

I live close to there

And I could use some V set cards, haven't gotten my hands on any of those sadly