RegisterDonateLogin

Roger, Roger!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Squad Search and Display Issues Options
SuperYodaMan
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2011 10:22:27 AM
Groups: Member

I recently looked at the Squad search section and noticed that the "Contains Characters" and "Does Not Contain" option for particular figures has been resorted by set then faction. I'd like if this was changed back to the way it was before (where all the characters are just alphabetized, regardless of set or faction); everybody knows the name of the character they're trying to filter, but they don't always know the set. It's easier just to have all the figures alphabetized.

Also, I seem to be having issues with one of my squads displaying properly. If you click on it's name, my Fringe Reserves 20 don't show up in the large squad display, but rather only in the quick copy/paste part. I'm wondering if it's an issue with Xizor, because I'm noticing the same problem with other squads that have Xizor and his Fringe Reserves 20. I find this strange, because they used to show up, and I don't seem to notice this problem with any other squad that has Reserves from other characters.
Rikalonius
Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2011 10:46:49 PM

Same with the compare function. Even if I know the set, there are no breaks or set identifiers, I got lost really quickly trying to find the units I was looking for. I think it is much better alphabetically or numerically by cost, but how it has been changed is just very confusing.
Erikred
Posted: Saturday, October 22, 2011 4:42:17 PM

I would like to add another voice asking for the Squad search section to return to an alphabetic list (or better yet) allow us options as to how we would like to view the "Contains Characters" and "Does Not Contain" choices (alphabetic, by faction, by set etc).