RegisterDonateLogin

It's against Bloo Milk's programming to impersonate a deity.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Galactic Escalation Tournament Squads, Pairings, and Results Thread (Round 4) (Spring 2024) Options
Mando
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2024 12:52:40 PM
Groups: Member

Welcome everyone to round 4 of the Spring of 2024 tournament of Galactic Escalation! We will be playing 2 games each in this round and determine the top 2 players from each division that will proceed to the playoffs.

The divisions are as follows:

Core Worlds Division:

thereisnotry
Mando
urbanshmi
DarthMaim
spryguy1981

Outer Rim Division:

urbanjedi
gandalf
N3rd
Hi-Fives
Darth O

Game length is 100 minutes and gambit is worth 18pts per 350pt matchup rules. I will update this post with the start/end date when everyone's squad/map/squad link is submitted to me. Now here are the people and squads that will be competing in round 4:

thereisnotry:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/251929/heroes-of-endor-350

--Heroes of Endor 350--
100 Old Ben Kenobi
44 Luke Skywalker, Hero of Endor
38 Chewie
38 Han Solo, Rebel General
27 Ferus Olin
25 Sabine Wren
21 Lando Calrissian, Infiltrator
19 Princess Leia, Rebel Commando
18 Artoo-Detoo (R2-D2)
12 See-Threepio (C-3PO)
5 Pirate Breachman

(347pts. 11 activations)

Map: Frigid Outpost

spryguy1981:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/254437/professor-lukes-drama-class

--Professor Luke's Drama Class--
100 Revan, Returned
48 Luke Skywalker, Galactic Hero
45 Han Solo, Corellian Legend
34 Jedi Master K'kruhk
33 Mara Jade, Galactic Hero
23 General Wedge Antilles
18 Bazel Warv, Jedi Knight
18 Lor San Tekka
15 Eryl Besa
10 R2-D2, Galactic Hero
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist
2 Kneesaa, Ewok Princess

(349pts. 12 activations)

Map: Ravaged Base

Darth O:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/252062/falleen-up-350

--Falleen Up 350--
63 General Grievous, Scourge of the Jedi
61 Scorpenek Annihilator Droid
46 Black Sun Gladiator Droid
26 Super Tactical Droid
25 Alexi Garyn, Head of the Black Sun
16 Battle Droid Sergeant
32 BX Commando Droid Spotter x2
16 Geonosian Overseer
30 BX Commando Droid Sniper x2
9 Battle Droid Officer
6 Falleen Spy
10 Klatooinian Black Sun Thug x2
4 Human Blaster-for-Hire
3 Mouse Droid
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

(350pts. 18 activations)

Map is Great Library

Mando:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/251774/galactic-escalation-round-4--isb-operations-

--Galactic Escalation Round 4 (ISB Operations)--
61 Darth Vader, Legacy of the Force
35 Carnor Jax
33 Lumiya, Dark Lady of the Sith
28 Death Trooper
27 Wilhuff Tarkin
21 Dedra Meero, ISB Supervisor
20 Bith Black Sun Vigo
18 Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo
16 Security Officer Stormtrooper
45 Shadow Scout x5
8 Mas Amedda
4 Prowler 1000 Seeker Droid

(316pts. 16 activations)

map: Frigid Outpost

urbanjedi:

--killik em all 350--
85 Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker
65 Mace Windu, Legacy of the Light Side
49 Maris Brood
45 Shaak Ti, Jedi Survivor
38 Raynar Thul (Unuthul)
27 Killik Queen
32 Killik Joiner x2
8 Killik Worker
10 Killik Drone x2
5 Porg

starport district

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/252010/killik-em-all-350

Hi-Fives:

--Fives-ramp up 350--

100 Yoda, Hero of Geonosis
34 Null ARC Trooper Captain Ordo
33 Captain Rex
27 ARC Trooper Captain Fordo
27 ARC Trooper Fives, Republic Hero
26 Republic Commando Niner
21 Admiral Yularen
54 ARC Trooper x3
9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid
8 Mas Amedda
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

(342pts. 13 activations)

Map: Ravaged Base

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/254225/fives-ramp-up-350

DarthMaim:

--In the Talons of the Beast 350--
67 The Mandalorian (Din Djarin) and the Child
54 Montross
32 Talon Karrde, Information Broker
31 Cara Dune
31 Morrigan Corde
28 Dash Rendar, Renegade Smuggler
28 Mira of Nar Shaddaa
27 Raskta Fenni, Echani Duelist
22 Tonnika Sisters
8 Wicket
4 Prowler 1000 Seeker Droid
3 Rodian Brute
12 Ugnaught Demolitionist x4
2 Kneesaa, Ewok Princess

(349pts. 17 activations)

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/252067/in-the-talons-of-the-beast-350

Map of choice: Great Library

urbanshmi:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/254159/the-good-aol-boys-club-350

--The Good AoL Boys' Club 350--
64 Master Thon
60 Raskta Lsu
46 Ven Zallow, Jedi Master
40 Sarro Xaj
33 Vima Sunrider
54 Army of Light Training Sergeant x2
16 Johun Othone
11 Teethree (T3-M4)
10 Army of Light Trooper x2
3 XT-6 Droid

(337pts. 12 activations)

Mao: Starport District

N3rdSl4y3r:

--Din Not See That Coming (350)--
67 The Mandalorian (Din Djarin) and the Child
54 Cad Bane
54 Montross
50 Boba Fett, Assassin for Hire
42 Embo
32 Talon Karrde, Information Broker
28 Mira of Nar Shaddaa
8 R7 Astromech Droid
5 Killik Drone
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2

(346pts. 11 activations)

Map: Frigid Outpost

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/252056/din-not-see-that-coming--350-

gandalfthegreatestwizard:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/252124/when-all-the-world-was-young

--when all the world was young--
100 Old Ben Kenobi
44 Luke Skywalker, Hero of Endor
43 Ahsoka Tano, Champion of the Rebellion
38 Chewie
38 Han Solo, Rebel General
21 Lando Calrissian, Infiltrator
19 Princess Leia, Rebel Commando
18 Artoo-Detoo (R2-D2)
12 See-Threepio (C-3PO)
11 Admiral Raddus
5 Pirate Breachman

(349pts. 11 activations)

Map: Great Library
Mando
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2024 12:55:23 PM

Round 4, game #1 pairings are:

Core Worlds matchups:

thereisnotry vs spryguy1981

urbanshmi vs Mando

Outer Rim matchups:

urbanjedi vs Darth O

N3rd vs gandalf

Outer Rim vs Core Worlds match:

DarthMaim vs Hi-Fives

Please get your games in starting today (3/27/24) by midnight of next Wednesday (4/3/24). If you need more time because of schedule conflicts, let me know and we can extend it a few days if needed. Have fun and may the force be with you! ThumbsUp

DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2024 3:11:45 PM

Mando wrote:
Welcome everyone to round 3 of the Spring of 2024 tournament of Galactic Escalation! We will be playing 2 games each in this round and determine the top 2 players from each division that will proceed to the playoffs.

This is round 4, but we all know what you meant to say Cool
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2024 6:08:06 PM

Mando wrote:
I have submitted my squad, map and squad link. Everyone else can now send me their squad, map and link for round 4 and then I'll update this post with the matchups. Thanks!BlooMilk

(reserved)

My squad and map choice in ThumpUp
UrbanShmi
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2024 4:01:16 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Urbans' squads are in
Hi-Fives
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2024 6:15:21 AM

Submitted
Darth O
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2024 8:19:31 AM

Squad is in
Mando
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2024 12:34:20 PM

squads and matchups posted. let the games begin! ThumpUp Woot
N3rdSl4y3r
Posted: Friday, March 29, 2024 6:43:30 PM

N3rdSl4y3r defeats gandalfthegreatestwizard 397-313 (3-1) on Great Library

In the battle of the Outer Rim undefeated gladiators, gandalf won map and I chose left side. Gandalf swapped Han and Leia for v26 versions, but kept Luke.

Round 1: Instant action. After some doors being breached and Chewie and Leia being damaged, Montross was able to get a double Missiles on Han (20dmg) and Luke (40dmg). Han hit back hard leaving Montross at 40hp. Chewie came and was able to finish off Montross. Gambit for both.

Round 2: I win init. Embo runs in and is able to get to Leia, and takes her out. Luke bases Din and hits him for 50dmg. Ahsoka tries to take out Embo but with a crit and a 1, he is left with 10hp. Talon moves up to get Luke in his bubble, and Mira is able to finish him off. Then the MVP of the game the Pirate Breachman hits a crit on Embo to get past damage reduction and kill him. Obi is distraught that he was unable to protect Luke & Leia, and goes down from a barrage of blaster fire from Cad Bane and Boba. He leaves Ahsoka 12fp as a parting gift. Din throws some shots at Han and hits him for 40dmg. Chewie runs in and brings Din down to 70hp. I grab gambit.

Round 3: Chewie hits a Battering Assault on Din, and Din counter pushes back sending them both spinning. Cad Bane gets some shots off with Tribal Intervention hitting Chewie for 30dmg. Mira thows a pair of grenades at R2 & Ahsoka only getting 20dmg through on R2. Boba tries to take out Han, but being inside Chewie's disruptive bubble there isn't enough damage. Ahsoka jumps in a takes out Din with brutal strike. Cad Bane takes out R2, having to get past his evades first. Han gets an angle on Talon and leave him with 20hp.

Round 4: Cad Bane takes out Chewie to get rid of the disruptive bubble. Ahsoka gets the final strike on Talon and hit Mira with the rolling cleave. Boba takes out Raddus to get rid of tactician. Both get gambit.

Round 5: I win init. Cad Bane moves and hits Ahsoka for 60dmg. Ahsoka leaps in and leaves Boba with 30hp. Mira and Lando trade some blows, leaving them with 10hp each. Boba blasts Ahsoka and leaves her with 20 hp. Han is able to finish off Mira. Both get gambit score is 315-295 now.

Round 6: Gandalf wins init and Ahsoka goes after Cad Bane, but misses an attack and the reroll leaving Cad with 20hp. Boba finishes Lando, but is unable to kill Han as well. Cad puts his barrage of shots into Ahsoka and closes out the game.

This was definitely a fun game to play. The momentum was swinging back and forth the whole game, and we both had a chance going into the last round. Great playing with gandalfthegreatestwizard, thanks.
spryguy1981
Posted: Saturday, March 30, 2024 7:41:24 AM

Spryguy1981 (3) defeats thereisnotry (1) 403-200 on Ravaged Base

Round 1 was all positioning as we set everyone up in gambit.

Round 2 Wedge sniped the Breachman and the rest was more positioning. Revan moved up to set up the start of his next turn.

Round 3 Trevor won init. I used intuition to bring Mara and K'Kruhk forward. Obi-Wan tripled into Revan who took 100 after a bubble. Revan based Sabine, took 20 from mines, then killed her and used Sith Sorcery twice. He successfully activated every piece in tint's squad except 3P0 who moved forward to protect his damage dealers. I moved my squad forward to set everyone up to strike. K'Kruhk healed Revan for 30.

Round 4 I won init and Mara used intuition to get in range of Lando while K'Kruhk based Chewbacca. Mara killed Lando. Obi-Wan used Jedi mind trick but Revan made the save and he used push 3 to put 30 on Eryl, Bazel, and Revan. Chewie provoked an AoO to get momentum off on Revan. Chewie killed Revan. He moved Luke up to the bottom room and killed Bazel. Then, my Luke charged in and benefitted from Ataru to kill his Luke. Ferus moved up to base Han. K'kruhk put 30 more on Chewie and killed Leia with a Leaping Assault then took 40 from Han.

Round 5 I won init and Mara moved up to kill Han with momentum. Ferus put 80 on Han and then failed his Dark Temptation save to join my squad. Han killed 3P0, while R2 and Obi-Wan moved into gambit. K'Kruhk killed Chewie. Luke put some damage on Obi-Wan.

Round 6 he won init and Obi-Wan activated Luke and Taco. Mara killed Artoo to give me Ataru. K'kruhk, and Wedge killed Obi-Wan.

It was a fun game with tint. The Sith Sorcery was downright brutal and essentially gave me a free turn to move all of my pieces into attack range. Mara taking out his GMA was huge and Luke taking out his Luke was also pretty huge. Always great to play tint.
DarthMaim
Posted: Sunday, March 31, 2024 4:56:33 PM

DarthMaim defeats Hi-Fives ( 424 to 80 ) on Great Library (3-0).

I win map roll so we're headin to check out some books at the good ol' Jedi library on Coruscant! H5's chooses left side and we both set up in middle parts of our respective sides.

Rnd 1: 7-6, I win init and we begin our descents toward the dance off zone at the center of the map. I end the round getting gambit, H'5's does not.

Rnd 2: 5-2, I win init again, and we start spinning our field generals in the back again, but not before I move my lone soldier that was in gambit to safety. H5's starts moving his Arc Force Squad up to get the ball rolling, as I was up 18 pts thanks to gambit. His last activation has Doombot tow Yoda HOG to gambit, locking me out so that my avid readers couldn't check out any books. This infuriated a little bearded, hair receding, gremlin creature who ran up and vandalized and caused a major noise disturbance by blowing the east side library entrance door. Then the Mando magic man sent 2 special deliveries to Yod/Doom, rolling 17, 15, 7, and 16 ( 50% not bad ), with both taking 20 dmg. Morrigan does her charging thing running up to tag Cap Ordo for 50 dmg, making 1 of his Beskar saves. Mira blasts Yoda from BFE, hitting on both shots ( fp re-roll ), with Yoda only taking 30, thanks to LD ( had to spend 2 Force with 1 re-roll ). Round ends with H5's getting gambit, me none.

Rnd 3: The crucial, game changing init, and rolls are as follows, 13-13, 14-3, in my favor. Thank the Vassal dice Gods! More missles on the way, and this time 8, 10, 3 ( Yoda Force-reroll and the bringer of doom gets deactivated for good ). Niner takes out an uggie and Princess K. Arc trooper does 60 dmg on Morrigan ( missing 2 evades, 1 evaded, and 1 miss ). She promptly returns fire, killing the Arc T, then she ran away to safety. Mira senses a stealthy situation and does her power, clearing the whereabouts of Niner, then Din unleashes blaster hell taking Niner out with 2 shots. Round ends with H5's getting gambit, me none.

Rnd 4: 19 to 3, I win init a 4th time in a row ( 5 if you count the map roll ). Din takes out Fordo in 2 blaster shots, and takes off trying to run to safety. An Arc T moves to shoot Din but misses on 1 and Din evades the other. Then Arc T Fives sends 4 shots at Din and misses on 3 hit on the 4th, which he evades after a FP re-roll. Arc T blasts an uggie. Montross sends 2 missles once again at an Arc T and an uggie, rolling a 19, 13, and a 6 ( uggie dies, Arc T takes 20 ). Mira finishes what her Mando compatriot started by blasting the Arc T. Dash finally brandishes his shiny blaster, unholstering it to fire off 3 shots ( missed on 2nd ), taking out another Arc T ( H5's added 2 Arc T's thanks to hitting Yoda's Order 66 reserves twice!- edited- this happens in later inits). The twins got in to the mix blasting Arc T Fives for 20- damag reduction ( and they missed 1 of their shots ). Morrigan charged up and hit Cap sexy Rexy for 30, rolling a 1 on one of her shots ( doh! ). No gambit for either of us this rnd.

Rnd 5: Finally an init win for H5's! Arc T Fives sends four blasts at the Twins, however they live to tell the tale with only 3 shots connecting, leaving them with 20 hp. Unfortunately for Sexy Rexy, they fueled their scorned anger at him, sending him to his doom, connecting on 2 blasts, ending his day on the battle field. Dash once again pulls out his 2 blasters and fires 3 shots at yet another Arc T, connecting on 2 of the shots ( missing the middle shot ) taking him out. Yularen fires on someone ( I forget who, but misses ). Morrigan charges in to blast Arc T Cap Ordo, finally ending his day on the battle field as well. Din blasts Yoda twice, missing on both ( 1 miss and 1 LD ). Montross blasts Yoda twice, and he LD's 1, taking 40 dmg on the other. End of rnd, we both score gambit.

Rnd 6: H5's win init again, 5-4! Once again, Yoda's Order 66 reserves rears it's amazing head, bringin in another Arc T ( they come out of the woodwork I tell ya, lol ). Yoda springs into combat, double flipping to base Raskta ( unaware of her elite Echani duelist galaxy reputation ) as she parries 2 of the 3 attacks, taking 30 dmg! Talon moves up to bring the aura of utter doom. Raskta swings her Echani sword twice, ending the day of the little green God. Arc T fires at Montross 2 times hitting once, doing 10 dmg, thanks to Beskar. The twins, due their thang, firing 2 blasts, killing yet another Arc T. Mira crits Yularen, taking him out. Cara D gets her blaster annointed on the battle field by putting the finishing touches on Arc T Fives, connecting on him, ending the round and effectively, the intense blaster fire smoke filled Jedi library, which won't be opening again anytime soon ( but hopefully by next week Wink ). I finish with gambit, as well at the end, H'5's did not.

Whew! What a barn burner of a game with tons of shooting and a pleuthera of Order 66 reserves coming in to try and squelch Talon's beasts of burden! What a great game! I feel really bad for H'5's init rolls, and I'm sure he would have gladly traded the reserves rolls for init wins, especially the 3rd rnd when he lost Doombot. I really love all the thematic elements to his squad and the synergy is really super crazy good that he put together in his squad. He and I both agree that the outcome would have been much different on his map. Great playing with him and I look forward to playing him again in future tourney ThumpUp
urbanjedi
Posted: Tuesday, April 2, 2024 5:24:01 PM

urban jedi defeats darth o 359-208

We played on great library Darth O on the left

Rd 1
mostly positioning with aniobi and mace moving to gambit area. All my relevant guys turned to killiks and then got the cunning when I made more porgs.

Rd 2
He won init and used hive mind and his free attack CE to put a ton of shots into ani obi who ran out of force and porg help, but avoided all the damage. I ran up Mace to do some damage to the scorpenek. Mace got smoked bad taking 6 shots of 30 to the face. Shaak ti moved maris, then ran in and left the tank at 10 hp left. Later Maris used Charging from the queen to kill one of the snipers.

Rd 3-4
these rds kinda blurred together. The tank went down. Shaak ti force lept to the back to take out the roger roger guy and the geonosian. Maris and Shaak ti got smoked. Ani obi took out the other sniper, grevious charged toward my back field to work on unuthul.

Rd 5
Unu thul finally died, but the joiners queen and drones were able to pile on and chip away at grievous until he was a smoldering pile of parts. The gladiator was just pumping shot after shot into ani obi, while the duo was taking care of alexi.

At this point I went over the 350.

I had ani obi left with 60 hp, the queen and the joiners and drones in the back while he just had the gladiator droid at almost full and the super tactical droid.

Great game and a couple key misses on maris were the turning point of the game.
UrbanShmi
Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2024 4:27:17 AM

Mando and I are playing today at noon central.
Mando
Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2024 11:08:31 AM

Mando (3pts) defeats UrbanShmi (1pt) : (382-274)

I won map roll so we played on Frigid Outpost

lots of shooting and evading and damage mitigation, but in the end the amount of attacks coming in from the troopers and Lumiya and Vader whittled down the Jedi. Thon went down before having enough fp to Repulse 4 my guys but he did a good job of getting rid of some shadow scouts and getting Johun into the action. Vader's Djem So saves and Lumiya's Lightwhip with Reckless Assault doing 3 attacks really helped a lot with winning the game. I only had a 20hp Vader, a 20 hp Death Trooper, 50hp Tarkin and 50 hp Security Stormtrooper left at the very end. Very back and forth game and definitely was not easy getting past all that high defense and defensive SA's/FP's. Laura played it very good and Vima in particular did a lot of damage before she went down, taking out a few Shadow Scouts.
Mando
Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2024 1:08:22 PM

Tourney: Galactic Escalation Spring 2024: Round 4, game #1
Mando (3 pts) defeats urbanshmi (1 pts) : (382-274)
spryguy1981 (3 pts) defeats thereisnotry (1 pt) : (403-200)
urbanjedi (3 pts) defeats Darth O (1 pts) : (359-208)
Darth Maim (3 pts) defeats Hi-Fives (0 pt) : (424-80)
N3rdSl4y3r (3pts) defeats gandalf (1 pt) : (397-313)

Tourney: Galactic Escalation Spring 2024
Leaderboard after round 4, game #1 completion.
1: 12 Points: N3rdSl4y3r - WWWW
2: 10 Points: gandalf - WWWL
3: 9 Points: Spryguy1981 - WWLW
4: 8 Points: Thereisnotry - WLWL
5. 7 Points : urbanshmi - LWWL
6: 7 Points: DarthMaim - LWLW
7: 6 Points: Darth O - WLLL
8: 6 Points: urbanjedi - LLLW
9. 4 Points: High-Fives - LLWL
10. 3 Points: Mando - LLLW
UrbanShmi
Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2024 9:07:41 AM

Can we start the last round?
Mando
Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2024 9:33:19 AM

UrbanShmi wrote:
Can we start the last round?

yes, i'll get the matchups posted this afternoon.
Mando
Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2024 9:42:03 AM

Round 4, game #2 pairings are:

Core Worlds matchups:

Mando vs spryguy1981

urbanshmi vs DarthMaim

Outer Rim matchups:

N3rd vs Hi-Fives

Darth O vs gandalf

Outer Rim vs Core Worlds match:

thereisnotry vs urbanjedi

Final game of round 4! you have until midnight of April 11th to get your game in and then we will go on to the playoffs. Top 2 players of each division will proceed to the first round of playoffs, with the 1st place Core Worlds division winner facing off against the 2nd place in Outer Rim division, and with the 1st place Outer Rim division winner facing off against the 2nd place in Core Worlds division. If anyone needs extra time because of schedule conflicts, let me know and we can extend the time frame a few days if needed. May the force be with you all! ThumbsUp BlooMilk
DarthMaim
Posted: Friday, April 5, 2024 2:21:53 PM

DarthMaim defeats UrbanShmi ( 273 to 78 ) on Great Library (2-0).

Map roll 14 to 1, in favor of UrbanS, and she decides to choose my map and read books with me in the library of the Jedi. I choose left side and set-up in the middle upper area and Urban sets up in the middle area of the right side.

Rnd 1:I win init, 19-18, and move the sister's towards the middle door, and spin a mini. UrbanS moves a trooper and then T3-M4, up into the library, and is able to see the West main entrance door and locks me out of the room. So not being able to do much at all, Talon's forces stay where there at, while Rashta and Thons forces move in the library and take it over, covering the gambit area like a blanket. I move a couple uggies up to get into position for rnd 2. UrbanS gets gambit, I do not.

Rnd 2: UrbanS wins init 20-18 and haves me go first. Talon CE moves an uggie up to the West main entrance door and then he blows it up and runs away. UrbanS locks the upper door of the library with T3-M4, and moves Rashta Lsu ( Niman s mast 30 defense in cover ) to the left side of gambit, to essentially stop me from coming into the gambit area without taking any damage, so Talon's forces start the onslaught of trying to whittle away at her hp's. So Dash, needing 16's, fires 4 shots her way ( 14, 8, 16, and 5 ) and she evades the only hit! Cara Dune fires at her ( 9, 8 ), missing badly. As UrbanS is all activated, Montross sees an opportunity as Vima had moved up to support Rashta, but was adjacent to her. So they both had missiles coming their way and roll the following ( 10, 13, 15, 3 ) so they both take 40 dmg. Morrigan draws a line and connects on Rashta ( 17 and 19 ), so Lightsaber protection brought the dmg down to 20 total, rather than 60. Mira sends more blaster fire at Rashta ( 16 and a 6 ) for one hit and she misses her evade, bringing her down to 30 hp. Tonnika sisters turn and they blast Rashta rolling ( 20 and 17 ), and she evades the crit ( doh!) but misses on the 2nd evade, then she tries to re-roll but unfortunately rolls a 5, ending Rashta Lsu's day. Then it's the Mandalorian's turn and he blasts Vima Sunrider ( 15 and 2 ) both connecting, and unfortunately she rolls ( 3 and 4 ) missing both her evades, ending her day in the library. Rnd ends with UrbanS getting gambit, I do not.

Rnd 3: UrbanS wins init ( 14-6 ) and decides to have me go first. Montrose sees Johun, Sarro, and Ven adjacent to each other inside the library, so he sends some missiles their way ( 15, 19, 3, 15, 11, 18, 11, 17 ) after Force being spent and when the dust settles, Zallow takes 10, Sarro and Johun each take 20 dmg. T3-M4 moves up and locks the door to Talon's bunker room on the top left. Then an uggie blows the door, so that Talon's forces could be reunited once again. UrbanS moves Thon up to the Northwest exit door of the library, to avoid any and all hostile blaster fire coming his way. As UrbanS is all activated, the rest of Talon's forces unleash blaster mayhem on the AOL forces. Tonnika sisters blast T3-M4 ( 5 and 17 ) missing the first hitting the 2nd, and the T3 rolls and 8 and is deactivated for good. Mira blasts Sarro ( 15 and 8 ) connecting only 1 time, which Sarro evades with ease ( 18 ). Cara Dune does the same blasting 2 times ( 17 and 9 ) connecting 1 time only for Sarro to evade easily once again ( 17 ). Dash comes in blasting 4 times ( 18, 7, 17, 6 ) connecting 2 times which evade rolls ( 18, 10, and 13 ( Force pt re-roll ), as he avoids all hits! Din comes in to blast Sarro and can't hit the back side of a barn, rolling ( 4 and 3 ). Morrigan charges in to blast Sarro ( 10 and 19 ) connecting for 60 dmg, bringing him down to 40 hp. Talon gets into mix blasting Sarro ( 19 ) which he evades with ease ( 18 )! Rnd ends with UrbanS getting gambit, and I once again not.

Rnd 4: I win init this time ( 15 to 13 ) and I choose to go first. Montross does his missle thing once again, targeting Sarro and Ven ( who was adjacent ) who rolls ( 3 and 15 - Force pt re-roll ), ending Sarro's day in the library. Ven rolls a ( 10 and 17 ) taking only 10 dmg. Ven master speeds up to the front of Talon's bunker, connecting 2 times for 40 dmg on the Tonnika sisters. Thon charges up to the front of the bunker, only to be greeted by an ugnaught, who's day was ended in a flash. Tonnika sisters return fire on Ven ( 2 and 5 ) connecting for 30 dmg, thanks to Wicket's traps! Din moves in to base Ven ( to take away evade ) and crits, ending Ven's day on the battle field. Raskta Fenni pulls out her Eschani blade and moves in to swing away on Thon ( 10 and 10 ) connecting for 80 dmg. The other uggie in a furry of seeing Thon take out his buddy, crits, doing 30 dmg on Thon! He then leaves combat ( to make room for Cara ), and Thon ends his day rolling a 4. Cara dune moves in to base Thon and blast him connecting ( 15 ), ending Thon's day on the battlefield as well. As she has another attack, she fires from "bfe" at the XT-6 droid ( 7 ) connecting on it, deactivating it for good. Dash pulls out his 2 blasters and fires at Johun ( 9, 11, 17, 16 ) with his evade saves ( 7, 17, 11, and 15 ) so he only takes 30 dmg. Then Mira fires at Johun ( 8 and 4 ) and he easily evades her shots ( 18 and 18 ). Morrigan has something to say about his evading and she charges up and blasts him connecting with a ( 10 ) and he can't avoid her suppressive, ending his day in the library.

As time was ending shortly, we just ended the game there. I feel for UrbanS as a bunch of her save rolls from Montross' missiles were 15's, as the Vassal dice God's seem to be taunting the rolls, having them just fall short of the needed 16's. Her evade saves were tough as well, which made it really difficult to avoid the barrage of blaster fire that came her way all game. I really love her AOL team, as the synergy with most of her units having Jar'kai, evade, master speed, and greater mobile, can really put fear into an opponents planning and strategy movements. Thanks for the game Laura!

gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Friday, April 5, 2024 6:21:05 PM

gandalf's Heroes of Endor triumph over Darth_O's Droid army 380-121 (3-0)

I won map, we both had Great Library, O set up on the left.

Round 1: The Breachman blasted Leia and Chewie, with Chewie taking 30 damage. I moved my attackers around on the lower side of the of the map, trying to avoid getting hit by O's significant firepower early on. O moved most of his guys down to the lower-left corridor, ready to start blasting. At the end of the round there was one door still closed between us. No gambit. 0-0

Round 2: I won init and made O go first. He moved up his BXs somewhat with Intuition, and blew up a door. I opened the lower door into the library with Threepio. We both moved some tech/fodder, and then Ahsoka and Ben ran into the library. A Falleen Spy took a shot at Ben but rolled a 1, cloaking the Unique Rebels. I used Leia to move Luke and Han into the library, and Han cleared out some fodder. Chewie moved next to the entrance to the library on the right, adjacent to Leia, and Artoo locked the door to make sure they were safe. Luke ran into gambit. The Scorpenek crawled back over to the library's left entrance. O moved his Snipers and Gladiator Droid into the room below the library, and Grievous ran into the library to base Han. The Tactical Droid gave the Gladiator a cannon shot into Ben but it missed twice needing 9s. Alexi ran into gambit and propagated his Doctrine of Fear. 28-18

Round 3: I won init 7-5 with Tact+4 coming in clutch. Some BXs moved around with Intuition, then Ahsoka jumped over them and killed one with LS Assault. Grievous wiped out Jedi Han. Alexi gave another cannon to the Gladiator, with one hit getting through on Ben this time (100HP). Luke went past Grievous, taking 30 on the AoO but hitting back with Djem So for 40, and then took out Alexi. Artoo opened the right door to the library. O moved up his Overseer and Sergeant to give everyone the +10 and Double. Leia moved up to give Ben his Protective and the +10, and brought along a Walking Carpet. Ben took out the Gladiator Droid in 3 swings. The remaining Sniper rolled a crit into Ahsoka with a Spotter combining for 90 damage (30HP). Chewie charged in with Battering Assault and took out the Sniper and Spotter. Some peons tried to shoot Leia. Lando moved into gambit. The Scorpenek couldn't shoot anyone because 3720 to 1 had kicked in again, so it just came into gambit. 166-78

Round 4: I won init again, 14-13. After some Intuition Luke took out Grievous. The Scorpenek fired a round into him but rolled poorly. A Thug dropped a Grenade on Ahsoka (20HP). Ahsoka took out the remaining Spotter and a Thug, then Artoo pulled Ben over closer to the Scorpenek. The BD Sergeant killed Ahsoka. The other Thug dropped a Grenade on Ben, Luke and Artoo. Ben dropped 150 damage on the Scorpenek. Chewie battered the rest of O's commanders away and Lando finished off the Scorpenek. 380-121

A fun and very tactical game. Darth_O's rolls were pretty poor and I managed to avoid facing the full extent of his firepower (a lot, when he can pull it off). 3720 to 1 still very potent after all these years, especially with the new Heroes. I'm looking forward to the semis.