RegisterDonateLogin

Don't get cocky!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Bad Trade List Options
ChuckaFett
Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 3:19:43 PM
Groups: Member , Trade Moderator

Please read the rules here and on the GTL carefully before putting someone on the Bad Trade List.

The Bad Trade List is broken down into two categories:

* 90 Day Warnings
- Canceling a Confirmed Trade (after addresses have been exchanged)
- Failure to Simultaneously Send (Simul-Send) (within a 72 hour period of the agreed day)
- Poor Packaging (leading to damaged mini's and/or stat cards)
- Multiple Infractions will results in additional 90 Day Warnings
- Slow Shipping (more than 3 weeks for Domestic or 6 weeks for International)

* Bad Traders
- Cloning (identity theft or similar likeness)
- Face-to-Face Trading (leaving Good Refs for in-person trades)
- Scamming (failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money)

When posting on this thread you must leave a detailed description of the transaction in dispute. It is also important to list the following information in your post:

* Usernames of all parties involved
* Dates and times
* Copies of PM's and/or e-mail's if possible

DO NOT list any of the following in your post:

* Full Addresses (you can list City, State, and Country)
* Full names
* Phone numbers or e-mail addresses

Disclaimer:
All transactions are the sole responsibility of the parties involved. Bloomilk, it's associates, and advertisers assume no responsibility for any trades or sales arranged through these boards.

90 Day Warning List:

Bad Traders:

Dr Mech (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 05-08-09

Darthpijamas (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 05-18-09

vince21 (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 07-01-09

lordfluffy13 (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 07-16-09

Krosan (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 07-17-09

Stongdor (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 08-26-09 Multiple violations

Darth Zikon (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 09-24-09

ShAdOwTrOoPeR (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 10-23-09

Sithflyonbasalisks (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 01-10-10 Multiple violations

Johnnyb815 (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 02-11-10

The Madman (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 03-19-10 Multiple violations

Guns1inger (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 04-20-10 Multiple violations

trick624 (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money)
05-13-10

csseahawk (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 05-16-10

erictedders (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money)
05-18-10

nerfherderpictures (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money)
10-09-10

Kaxel Vofer (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 2-4-11 Multiple violations

Threshir - (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 4-26-2012

sithlordrpga (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 3-24-2013

raylinthegreat (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 4-11-2013

swmtrader (Scamming, failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment or money) 11-7-2013

Bloomilk's current Trade Forum Moderator: swinefeld
cicrush13
Posted: Monday, April 20, 2009 3:07:15 PM
Groups: Member

This is a warning for anyone who deals with a user named Shrekdog. I made a trade with him through another website over a month ago. I was kind in sending him a reminder since he did send me a hand written letter saying he lost the trade. It has been over 2 weeks since then and nothing has shown up. He still hasn't even sent me his figure, even after I sent a month ago (only lost a common). DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY!!!!

This is from miniaturetrading.com, a bad report has been filed as of 4/20/09. If he does create a profile do NOT trade with him!!!!!
cicrush13
Posted: Friday, May 8, 2009 12:20:33 PM

Dr Mech

Bad trader. We agreed to trade my Mara Jade Jedi for his BARC speeder and 2 Utapaun on Dactillion. I shipped to him on April 7. He received the package and said that he had lost the Dactillions and was ordering more. He "doesn't use this website much" and has not contacted me since 4/22/09. He said he would get them and send. He has done neither one. I have been patient. I have waited over a month for them to show up and nothing. This guy is not to be trusted.
sithmaster
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2009 4:00:46 AM

Darthpijamas

Never sent my minis and has ripped off three other people. DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM!!! He lives in Mexico so look out for him. Cursing Mad Cursing
thunderchunky11
Posted: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 12:40:34 PM

+1 for vince21. he got my mini and said he'd ship out a jar jar, but i never got it. he had some excuses and said he even had an extra he'd give me if it never came. i gave him over a month and i kept him updated, but still no jar jar. he's quit responding altogether
kenred2
Posted: Monday, July 6, 2009 5:45:16 PM

Please put a +1 on kotamalaking on the BTL since he stated that he shipped his end on the trade on Jun 5th, then gives me an excuse. So I gave him another chance and he promised me that he'll send on the 9th. I've waited for a whole month and I finally got a response of another excuse... this person lied to me that he/she sent his end of the trade, not once, but twice that he lied to me... and the most disappointment I've had is the fact that I've waited a whole month for nothing and my figure would have been traded away weeks ago... but no, I tried to fulfill that transaction and gave him too many chances to receive his end of the trade.

I've also forwarded my response to your pm Chuck... it's unorganized and I do so apologize
Rabid Wookiee
Posted: Monday, July 13, 2009 3:23:35 AM

+1 for lordfluffy13.

On 6/10/09 we finalized a trade agreement. On 6/12/09 I mailed him my two minis (Darth Vader, Imperial Commander and Darth Maul, Champion of the Sith). USPS delivery confirmation confirmed that these minis made it to their destination. I never received any minis in return. On 6/20/09, I sent a message to lordfluffy13 inquiring about the status of the trade. He never replied, despite logging onto Bloomilk.com daily. On 6/25/09 he visited Bloomilk.com for the last time and has not been back since. Needless to say, additional follow-up emails have gone unanswered.

I traded with lordfluffy13 once before, and had no problems. He was pleasant and readily responsive to emails. If anyone in New Jersey knows this person and has some insight as to what's going on, please let me know.
GumboRugby
Posted: Friday, July 17, 2009 4:40:16 AM

+1 for Krosan for Scamming (failure to honor a deal after receiving shipment)

Trade finalised 13 May, Sim-send, he received his on 25th May saying he was busy at work and unable to post the minis yet.

I contacted him on the 15th June & 3rd July both asking when the minis had been sent, these were both read but no response was forthcoming.On the 11th July I contact him saying I will be putting him on the Bad Traders List if I had not heard from him soon, still nothing but the message has been read.

Last Activity: 7/17/2009 7:06:25 AM according to the members info.

his user name city and country are : edited out per rules

miehle
Posted: Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:56:20 AM

Rabid Wookiee wrote:
+1 for lordfluffy13.

On 6/10/09 we finalized a trade agreement. On 6/12/09 I mailed him my two minis (Darth Vader, Imperial Commander and Darth Maul, Champion of the Sith). USPS delivery confirmation confirmed that these minis made it to their destination. I never received any minis in return. On 6/20/09, I sent a message to lordfluffy13 inquiring about the status of the trade. He never replied, despite logging onto Bloomilk.com daily. On 6/25/09 he visited Bloomilk.com for the last time and has not been back since. Needless to say, additional follow-up emails have gone unanswered.

I traded with lordfluffy13 once before, and had no problems. He was pleasant and readily responsive to emails. If anyone in New Jersey knows this person and has some insight as to what's going on, please let me know.

I have the same problem with him.
On Sunday 5/31/2009 we confirm a trade by pm ours address, I send my figs (Queen Amidala,Aerial Clone Trooper Captain and a rakghoul (Promo)
and never received mine(A Felcor)I send him two messages and never reply to me.

+1 for lodfluffy13

ps:sorry for my english
sunwrought
Posted: Friday, August 21, 2009 4:52:51 PM

Strongdor appears to have scammed me. We agreed to trade my Darth Sion for his Shaak Ti, JM and a few other figures. I mailed out 8/3. USPS delivery confirmation showed it arrived 8/7. Since I didn't hear from him, I wrote him 8/8 asking if everything was okay. On 8/9 he claimed he received Sion "that morning" and was sending out the next morning.

On 8/18 I wrote him asking if there had been any problems. He did not reply, despite having logged in several times. On 8/20 I wrote him again. He has not yet replied, despite having logged in.
Robin
Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009 8:50:54 AM

sunwrought wrote:
Strongdor appears to have scammed me. We agreed to trade my Darth Sion for his Shaak Ti, JM and a few other figures. I mailed out 8/3. USPS delivery confirmation showed it arrived 8/7. Since I didn't hear from him, I wrote him 8/8 asking if everything was okay. On 8/9 he claimed he received Sion "that morning" and was sending out the next morning.

On 8/18 I wrote him asking if there had been any problems. He did not reply, despite having logged in several times. On 8/20 I wrote him again. He has not yet replied, despite having logged in.

I wasn't going to say anthing for a couple more days, but the same thing is happening with me and Strongdor. We both agreed to a trade my revan for his mandalore the ultimate. I sent my mini out two and a half weeks ago, he told me that he had recieved it. I still havn't got mine close to 3 weeks later, i've sent him a couple of BM's the last couple of days, to say where is my piece, and he just hasn't responded. It shows on his file that he logged on today, yet he still hasn't replied back. I'm not saying that he has scammed me, ill give him another week, but it sure looks that way. Ill post back here in a week if i still havn't got my mini.
sdexam
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 1:46:10 AM

I have the same problem with Strongdor. He has received the items more than 6 weeks, and his minis didn't show up yet...
milky86
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 6:18:42 AM

Well it's over two months I've waited for Strongdors package and his mandalore the ultimate was one of the figs in the deal with me. Along with load of other figs.
jerrin noir
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:12:21 AM

+1 negative for strongdor. a little over a two or three weeks ago we agreed to a trade for my hk 47 for his jaina solo and shado vao. he got his in. he said he shipped without confirmation. i have yet to receive anything.
Pericles
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2009 4:36:06 PM

Another +1 for strongdor. ThumbDown

I sent my figs on 8/11 and didn't hear from him. After repeated messages he responded on the 17th that he had been at Gencon and that my figure was shipping that day. Still no fig.
Mad
techdog
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 6:53:53 AM

Well, I really hate to do this, but I have to add a +1 to Darth Zikon, its been over a month and half since he he received the Darth Nihl I sent him and he has yet to send The Yoda on Kybuck that he promised. he has given me plenty of reasons, and said he sent it out on three different occasions with no DC#. Its still not here. I hope that he is being honest and that I can ask for this to be taken down soon, but for now, Darth Zikon has failed to live up to his end of the trade.
achiriaco
Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:52:28 AM

Pericles wrote:
Another +1 for strongdor. ThumbDown
I sent my figs on 8/11 and didn't hear from him. After repeated messages he responded on the 17th that he had been at Gencon and that my figure was shipping that day. Still no fig.
Mad

Another +1 ThumbDown for Strongdor...
Same exact thing... Gencon excuse. Etc. Etc. He has my Dodonna and Darth Tyrannus... Really cool. Really Cool... Actually pretty lame, wish I would have checked this list before /ending.
Follows is a copy of message dated 8/17/09
He said:
while i was at gen con. Yours is out.

Jason
I have not recieved anything. Have you?
Angelo
His address
His address

My address is:
Angelo C.
Address Given
Address Given

I will send figs via mail today...
Send me your address...
Thanks
Angelo
Yes
So trade:
my: Dodonna and Darth Tyranus,LOTDS
for
your
LUKE, Rebel Commando and Dash, Renegade Smuggler.
Is that correct?
i need that tyranus
only rares i have r anakin,con and tyranus,lotds...
can you throw in a small rare for both?
or dash
how about u look at my stuff?
What can you offer for my dodonna?
ChuckaFett
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 9:00:07 AM
Groups: Member , Trade Moderator

OK!
I'm back from vacation, and have/will be deleting a bunch of posts from this thread. I will remind all of you again that this thread is for posting references to the BTL only. Normally when someone posts on here I pm them and we take care of most of the discussion that happened here over the past few days via PM. Please keep this thread for what it was intended.
Thanks, ChuckJ!
Darth Percocet
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 4:09:48 PM

Man i never thought i would have to do this but i would like to drop a +1 BTL ref to be place on the 90 day warning list for confirming a trade, & than never hearing from him again. I sent him my info & we confirmed but after that last pm he never sent his info & i pmed him a bunch of times because i had him boxed & ready to go & held onto a piece which i had multiple offers for (Luke Force Spirit) which i had to turn all down.

Users name is: Luciendraay

We were suposed to trade my Luke Force spirit (LOTF) for his Darth Vader LOTF (IE), & again i held the figure for him boxed up, & i sent him mutiple pm's asking for his info so i can send out, having to turn down alot of offers because i thought we were confirmed. Here is the last few pm's that were sent back & forth, if you need all the pm's i still have most of them chuck so pm me if this isnt enough.

I wrote on his thread pm coming your way.

1st pm from him: (9/4/2009 3:10pm) You write in my trades that you were going to send me a pm,I write in case you sent it but i haven´t receive it.

Pm From Me Responding: (9/4/2009 6:19pm) Yea i was gonna drop you a pm but i got caught up in 90 pm's lol sorry about that. I know your from spain & just wanted to ask you first, do you know around how much it cost in US dollars to send back & forth from there? I did a trade with someone in Australlia before & it wasnt too bad & im not great with my geography but i think spain is closer. So if you know the answer to that it would be great, if not its cool i can find out im sure... anyways i was really interested in your Vader LOTF & something else but i gotta check on your trade thread.i think you were looking for NR pieces, i got a Luke Force Spirit, & i had something else but again i gotta check on your thread again, so ttyl thanx my names Bobby by the way, nice to meet you ttyl

-Bobby

Pm from me: (9/10/2009 7:11pm) Hey (His real name), ok i looked on your trade list & seen a few pieces i'd like to get, also i have another person on your wants list

So the few pieces i really liked on your trades list & the figure it is a higher want these are just pieces i'd really like to get but basically wanna see what you wanna do first..

Ok i like

Vader, Legacy Of the Force (we made a deal already, him for Luke Force spirit.)

Ok also i have Anikan, Champion Of Nelvaan & i also have General Dodonna.(Didnt wanna trade him but i didnt see any rares you have for trade for just anakin, so i figured i'd add him on & give them 2 up to get a low costing less valuable VR. So let me know..

PM Responding From Him: (9/10/2009 8:24pm)Sorry but i have got general dodonna so i would not be interested in him,so i think we could left it vader for luke

(His Real Name)
This PM Is Him Confirming That The Vader Luke Deal Is Set

Me: (9/11/2009 7:29pm) Nope thats fine my friend, figured i would give it a shot, Also i have +47 refs on the GTL on this site, just wanted to know how many you got & stuff & heres my info

Bobby Pirrone
(My Address)

so when you get a chance let me know your GTL refs & info so we can get to working out a sending out plan, well untill then my friend, thanx and talk to you later

-Bobby

Very Last Pm I Sent To Him With No Respond

Me: (9/23/2009 10:26pm) Hey man, im writing you & still no word from you, i thought we had the luke & vader deal set? i sent you my info just need your info, i have you boxed up & ready to go, i seen you opened my pm's, can you atleast let me know if you still wanna trade, if not so i can let go of the luke, i got a few offers for him i had to turn down because i needed that Vader, alright thanx friend & hope to hear from you soon.

Now I really didnt wanna do this because he was a nice guy, but i held onto that luke & really had better offers i could of took but wanted the vader for a friend so i stuck with it. I've been since traded the luke for alot less than i could of got for him, but if this user pm's me & just apologized about no responding back to me even though we confirmed the trade, then i will withdraw this BTL ref. Because i let go alot of good pieces i could of had, but im true to my friends so Lucienndraay, just pm me & apologize & i will withdraw this & no hard feelings, sorry i had to do this, you seemed nice & was taking a chance with trading to spain, but you gotta understand why i had to do this. Im true to my friends & really wanted to get my friend that Vader.

-Bobby Pirrone
BHenry76
Posted: Friday, October 23, 2009 4:44:18 AM

+1 for •ShAdOwTrOoPeR

It has been nearly 3 weeks since we went into a deal for some high dollar minis, and after several attempts to contact him, I still have heard nothing. Cursing