RegisterDonateLogin

How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Bad Trade List Options
Kaxel Vofer
Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 2:47:09 AM
Groups: Member

[mod edit: This issue has been resolved Smile - swinefeld]
CerousMutor
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 10:33:56 PM

I would like +4 for exarkunmini
1 + for each custom I made him.
Failed to get back in contact with regards to completeing our trade.
He recieved the customs and the communications from him dwindle to nothing.

[e-mail contact was made - waiting for an update on what is happening - sf]
Kaxel Vofer
Posted: Tuesday, December 7, 2010 2:31:51 PM

PM sent, greettings.

[resolved BlooMilk -sf]
adamb0nd
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 11:24:21 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I sent to Kaxel, who never sent my end of the trade, nor will he respond to my PM's asking about them. I sent him messages as late as 12/11/2010, and have not gotten a mini or a reply:

Have you received them yet?

No yet, greettings.

Have they arrived.

Yes, sorry, I didn't reads weel you last PM, thanks when it arrives I tell you and send you my package, greettings

I'm sorry, but what do you want me to confirm? I am confirming that the minis are on their way... not sure if you want to know something else.

Ok, please confirm when you do this, greettings

Hey, i sent out tonight. should hopefully get it soon. Im not sure on the shipping time to mexico from st. louis usa.

Ok, please tell me when you do, today or Tomorrow, greettings.

I'll try and send today.

Ok, we have a deal, send me your adress, mine is, acording to the list of references you need to send first, greettings.

I will trade both. But the promos look exactly like a regular shadow trooper. They are different in that they come individually bagged with their cards included. I'd be happy to trade, but want to make sure you know what they are before doing the trade. If you still want to, i'd be more then happy to send you both. The figures themselves are in perfect condition.

Ok, what about the mini???, it's right???, the card will be replaced for another in good condition, so if you trade both for Krayt, you have a deal, greettings.

I checked and the last 2 Show trooper promos I have are no longer in mint condition. The outside plastic package is a little warn, and one card has a bent corner and the other a small crease in it. Sorry. If you're interested i'd be more than happy to trade them both to you, but I wanted to make sure you knew the quality.

I have an extra Darth Krayt, tell me if you want to trade for Shadow Stormtrooper (Promo)???, greettings.
pkirby
Posted: Friday, January 7, 2011 7:02:29 PM

ThumbDown VietnamBob2473-sold me some pieces and did not pack them well. He put 13 pieces in the smallest box possible with only one groccery store bag. Out of the 13 there were two big pieces and the most expensive one, Darth Raven showed up with a broken arm. I offered him two options, either send me two other pieces that were not worth the original or send me some money a few dollars short of what actual piece cost. He accused me of trying to get credit for a piece I had all ready broke. I know this is a case of I said vs he said, but those of you who have traded with me know that I keep my word and am an honest trader. Please do not trade with VietnamBob2473, and if you do make sure he packs everything and puts insurance on packages.

Thanks,
Pete
pkirby
VietnamBob2473
Posted: Saturday, January 8, 2011 6:30:00 AM

pkirby wrote:
ThumbDown VietnamBob2473-sold me some pieces and did not pack them well. He put 13 pieces in the smallest box possible with only one groccery store bag. Out of the 13 there were two big pieces and the most expensive one, Darth Raven showed up with a broken arm. I offered him two options, either send me two other pieces that were not worth the original or send me some money a few dollars short of what actual piece cost. He accused me of trying to get credit for a piece I had all ready broke. I know this is a case of I said vs he said, but those of you who have traded with me know that I keep my word and am an honest trader. Please do not trade with VietnamBob2473, and if you do make sure he packs everything and puts insurance on packages.

Thanks,
Pete
pkirby

Those who have traded with me also know that I am fair and honest. The solutions proposed were not fair, I am willing to come to a compromise that is fair for both parties but I do not feel the solutions presented were fair. Buyer DID NOT PURCHASE INSURANCE, I packed items well and have NEVER had ANY complaints whatsoever. I will consider this a postal matter and continue trading/seller as I normally do. If you feel you must put on the warnings list then so be it but I am in NO WAY a bad trader/seller. please have no reservations about dealing with me. Thanks!
swinefeld
Posted: Saturday, January 8, 2011 6:45:52 AM

Guys, please bloomail me with any details I should know about.

Of course, it would be best if the two of you can work this out amicably. BlooMilk
swinefeld
Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:33:56 PM

*updated*

Notes:

The issue posted by adamb0nd (above on this page) is being written off as a casualty of the Mexican postal system.

My recommendation to members considering trades to Mexico is that the trade be of sufficient value to justify the cost of shipping methods that include tracking, and/or that insurance be purchased to cover the replacement value of the minis being sent.

On the issue posted above by pkirby - a 90-day warning has been added, effective the date of posting. I was on the fence with this one, but my conclusion is that extra care should be taken when packing high-dollar minis, and/or the package should be insured. It is my opinion that the seller has the obligation to ensure that the materials arrive in good condition, short of obvious mishandling by the postal service.

Any comments/concerns regarding the above issues should be addressed to me via bloomail, and NOT posted in this thread. Sorry that these deals did not work out as planned. Sad

-swinefeld
sack1085
Posted: Thursday, February 3, 2011 1:17:41 PM

I recommend that Kaxel Vofer.

My shipment made it to him and during shipping one of the pieces became damaged. His package never got to me and was eventually returned to him. He demanded that I replace the broken mini before he would send his part of the deal out. I told him we could talk about it more after I recieved my part of the deal. After he refused that it was suggested that he should simply return the minis I had sent him and he has at not made any contact since or any hint that will do any of this in a negotiable way.
Demosthenes
Posted: Thursday, February 3, 2011 1:33:45 PM

While I won't be leaving a BTL reference, I would like to comment that I also had a trade with Kaxel in which neither of us got our end of the trade. I'm assuming problems with the Mexican postal system to be the culprit. For whatever reason, they either have sticky fingers or just don't like to let people enjoy Star Wars Minis!
JediOompaloompa
Posted: Thursday, February 3, 2011 2:16:56 PM

WOW that is crazy! there is some serious mexican postal workers with a fetish for star wars mini's Kaxel wont send his side of the trade until he recieves a wolf sazen, 2 I have mailed him haven't gotten to him so the 3rd I've had to order from coolstuffinc and had shipped directly to him.. thats crazy, I definitly wont be sending to mexico again

Regarding insurance, both post offices I want to here in vancouver refused to insure them as they said they couldn't be held responsible for other countries postal services, not sure if they changed it or not as I did get insurance before on sending internationally.

If kaxel doesn't receive my 3rd wolf sazen I will be making a BTL post as he recieved the 1st part of my transaction which was minus 1 piece which I sent 3 days later, I offered to paypal him money to make up the trade but was ignored.
swinefeld
Posted: Thursday, February 3, 2011 3:51:41 PM

I want to let it be known that I have been trying to help resolve Sack's issue, as well as another one that has not yet been posted here. And now I see additional issues coming to light.

TRADERS BE WARNED:

Do not ship anything to Mexico using the postal system, or without insurance. Use Fedex, UPS etc, with both tracking and insurance. It will be VERY expensive, but judging by what has been happening, you are at great risk of losing your minis if you send via normal means.

If you have active negotiations or confirmed trade agreements with traders from Mexico that have yet to be shipped, I strongly suggest that you contact me before proceeding further.

-swinefeld
Biggsy
Posted: Thursday, February 3, 2011 8:33:23 PM

I've also tried trading with Kaxel Vofer once and ended up very disappointed. I was trading my Aurra Sing and a couple of Dark Side Adepts for his Blizzard Scout 1 and Nomi Sunrider. I was new on the boards so i had to send first because of my lack of references.
When he finally got the minis, he complained about the Dark Side Adept stat cards that he claimed were 'decolorated'. Yeah right, i pulled those from boosters myself and take good care of my things so i knew that wasn't true. But as i was new to the online trading at the time and didn't want to look bad, i contacted Hothie who ran the orphans thread at that time. He was very helpful and agreed to send some spare cards to Mexico if i just paid for shipping. With that done, i hoped to get this trade completed soon.
Some time later he messaged me and said that he got the cards, and just when i thought that it would all turn out fine he totally stopped communicating. He was bad enough communicating as it was already but now it just stopped completely. I mailed him again and again, and finally after two weeks he replied that he was going on vacation and would ship after that. What?! He had a whole two weeks to do this.
At this point, i was quite worried that i would never see the minis. Well, i never did! And i never heard from him again either, despite mailing him many times. But i couldn't prove that he never sent them, so i didn't report it at the time. I should have, and saved others from a lot of trouble.
BENE
Posted: Friday, February 4, 2011 12:44:10 AM

Ok, here's my saga of conversations with Kaxel. I'd like him to go on the bad trade list for the following story. Anything in the asterisks is conversation between me and Kaxel. The first part is a bit of advice seeking and the short story:

As you mentioned in a previous post (Demo), I had a rough trade in Mexico. I want a little advice because I start seeing red whenever I start writing to Kaxel Vofer. He offered a piece I wanted for a rather unfavourable exchange, but I figured it would be the last piece I needed, so ok, bite it and make the trade. I wanted Darth Sion and he asked for Lord Hoth, Ani on STAP, Jariah Syn, Luke Skywalker; Jedi. As well, he said he was looking for Boba Fett (RI) to swap for Boba Fett (RS), and I figured I'd be fine swapping, since I really didn't care which version I had. I mailed my package to him and when I let him know I did, he informed me that he actually wanted to change the trade to Jariah for 3 UC pieces. I let him know that I already mailed the package and he said he'd mail back the Jariah afterwards with the Boba and Sion, which is a pain in the butt for me, because unlike in the States, mailing rates are a bit more hefty when sending from Canada. Anyway, annoyed but with a one piece hole in my collection, I sent the UCs off to him, hoping to put the whole thing behind me soon when I had all the pieces.
This is where it all falls apart. The package with the R/VR assortment never made it apparently. The UC package did. It's been too long to expect the R/VR pieces to show up at this point. Kaxel though has 3 pieces and the audacity to ask if I want to send anything else to trade. In the meantime I've made a few new trades to recover my lost Boba and Sion, and I informed Kaxel that the only thing I'm interested in at this point is a promo repaint of something to help cut my losses, and he says that a promo is not worth the 3 UC pieces he specifically asked for. I even had my wife write him a message in spanish in case something was being lost in the translation. Is it fair for me to just ask for my 3 UC to be sent back or should I bulldoze the idea of sending me a promo, since he put me into so much inconvenience and even changed the original deal after I mailed him the first package? I really want to put a bad trade on the board for him, but I don't know if the situation really qualifies. Not a happy experience and if I do, I really don't care too much since I have all the pieces now anyway. Any help or ideas? Each time I try writing to him I start to get angry and think I might be pushing too far. Or perhaps I'm totally justified.
*******************************************************************************************************
I don't understand you, first I don't have any pieces, only three uc, that I don't think worth the same than a promo, so if you don't want to send me more minis, I can't trade one promo for the three UC, and second, how I can trade again with you if the first trade end so bad, I hope that you understand me.

Hey Kaxel,
So you have 3 of my pieces. I thought you said you'd send me a promo for them. I didn't want to risk sending anything else through the mail and found the original piece (Darth Sion) from another source and I had to replace the Boba Fett from another person as well. This trade arrangement was quite costly for me, in that I had to send you not just one, but two packages because you changed to deal after I'd sent the first one because you changed your mind, then (admittedly this is not your fault) one was lost and I had to make several trades again for each of Darth Sion and Boba Fett. So what are you going to do?

Yes I understand that, he ask me for three others minis, but ok, that's no problem, he don't want a new trade I understand that, greettings.

Hola Kaxel, yo soy la esposa de Bene. Mi marido esta frustrado porque el ya mando un paquete pero aparentemente se perdio en el sistema postal Mexicano. Ya gasto bastante dinero en esto. Aun que le habria gustado poder seguir entrecambiando con tigo, no tiene mucha fe en el systema postal afuera de Canada. El queria estar seguro que tu entiendes que ya termino el intercambio y na no va aber mas, pero que el todavia esta esperando por los pedasos que le prometiste. El dise que ya te trato de comunicarte este mensaje pero parece que no le entendiste. Es por eso que yo ahora te estoy escribiendo en espanol. Ojala que te baya mejor con los intercambios con otros. Buena suerte.

I can't found your post with your treades, but I could trade for three R or one VR and UC to make more fair, greettings.

You have 3 of my pieces. Whatever you think is fair.

Ok, so you don't want a new trade???, greettings.

I don't want all three promos. I'm not mailing anything new either as I don't want to lose any more pieces

What do you offer for the three Promos???, grettings.

This is my preference listing:
IG 100
Camasi Noble
Human Force Adept

Thanks!

Is like the color of the Blue Steel of the Bodyguard Droid from RotS, this Promo is gifted when a purchase in the Official Store, greettings.

IG-100 got repainted? What is different? I've never seen a repaint of it.

I have the IG-100 MagnaGuard, Caamasi Noble, Human Force Adept, three Promos and repainted, what do you want???, greettings.

Hey there Kaxel,
I've made arrangements for a Darth Sion from another person and I'm hoping someone else will come through with the Boba Fett that is lost. I don't think the package will come back to me either. When I sent it, I listed the items inside as "toys" and they were in a small box, which may have made them more likely to get stolen. The one you got I listed as "game pieces" on the package. There isn't anything I really need at this point I guess. The only things I want now are:

Boba Fett
Rakghouls
Trandoshan Elite Mercenary
promo repaints

I'm sorry you didn't get the unique pieces either, as I'm sure you're disappointed about that too. I was hoping to close my collection with Darth Sion, and now I will hopefully get him, but I'll have to try finding Boba Fett. If you don't have anything to spare from what I'm looking for, that's fine. You only got 3 UCs, so no big deal. Let me know what you think.
MBene

No your Packages don't arrives, maybe it returns to you, I don't know, I'm so sorry about this, do you want soething for the three UC???, greettings.

Hey Kaxel,
I have lost faith that you'll get the first package. If you do get it, great, as I'm now short a Boba Fett and will have to find another one somewhere, so I would be happy to replace it without another trade. I've found another person who can get me a Darth Sion and traded other pieces for it in the meantime, and if you get the package at some point, send me the Darth Sion and I'll use it in trade for something else.
MBene

Ok, we wait, greettings.

My post office won't have tracking records. It increases the cost to mail about 10 times to track and they also said it wouldn't make much difference due to your postal system's dependability. I'll hold out hoping for another week after the new year. Maybe it will show up in that time.

Today I went to the Postal office to pickup another package, and ask for other packages to me, they tell me that there aren't other package, so you need to check in your Postal Office, greettings.

So, when do we figure the first package isn't going to get there? I know it is the Christmas season, so things take longer, but I wonder if the package got "lost" in the postal system.
*************************************************************************************************************************
Yes I know that, I hope it's arrives soon too, greettings.

The vr pack was sent a few days before the other one and was in a larger box. Hopefully it will arrive soon. The boba fett was my only version of that piece. Thanks for the update.

Yesterday one of your packages arrives, unfortunally is the packages that contains the Clones, badly packing, so I wait for the packages that contain the VR, greettings.

Thanks for letting me know. Have a nice weekend.

I know, I see the post, but like I say, I have more than 45 good trades, and all are arrives, I only have some troubles with Demostenes, our packages don't arrives, but it's only one versus 45, so be confidence with the trade, greettings.

Sorry, I'm a little nervous about stuff getting lost in the mail.

No yet, maybe next week, greettings.

did you get one of the packages yet?

For only two extra minis, I don't think the diference is too big, greettings-

Alright. Not enjoying the extra postage cost though.

Yes I prefer the three UC, thanks to tell me that, and please like I told you before, tell me you you send the package, greettings.

I wasn't able to get to the post office this weekend, but I'll get it out this week. Are you sure you don't want to just keep the Jariah Syn instead?

OK, please confirm me when you do that, greettings.

I'll send them tomorrow.
Mike

Ok, tell me when you send to me, greettings.

I can spare one of each.

OK, do you have ARC Trooper Sniper, Elite Clone Trooper Commander, Galactic Marine???, change this three minis for the Jariah, greettings.

Hey Kaxel, I'm trying to tell you I don't have a list of C and UC as I've never made one and don't have the time to do something like that. I only listed my Unique R and VR. I think we should just leave it at what we originally agreed upon. Considering the postage cost, it wouldn't even be worth it to make a change like that.

Ok, as soon as yopu get the list please send me to change some UC with the R, greettings.

Hey Kaxel,
Sorry, it wasn't clear to me that you didn't want the Jariah Syn. I'm not organized enough at this point to offer up any c/uc. I thought you were giving me an option of one or the other and I was happy to get the stuff sent with what you originally asked for, plus the boba fett.

But the deal isn't close, you need me to send the list of your UC and C and I choose some to change with your R, so send me the listt and when your packages arrives I change it.

Hey Kaxel,
I sent the 5 pieces to you this afternoon. They should be there in 7 to 10 days. Enjoy!

Ok, I tell you when your packages arrives to me, greettings.

Hey Kaxel, I'm packing up the 5 pieces now and mailing them soon. I'll let you know after I mail them how long you should expect to wait until you get them. How's the Mexican postal service? I've never sent anything to Mexico before.
MBene

Yes, all the cards of my minis in trade are in good condition, so add this minis to the trade???, greettings.

If you want the RI version, I'm ok with the trade. Is the card of the RS Boba in good condition?

Do you want to trade Boba from RI to Boba from RS???, and about the packing, I don't have any reush, so take your time, to close well this deal, greettings

Sorry, I never collected the Rebels and Imperials set, so I'm no help there. I only ever got the Boba Fett from that set because I didn't get a Rebel Storm one. Don't worry about the UC. I'm ok with trading rares as I have a bunch of them. Thanks!
I'll look through your list tomorrow for future possibilities, but I'll pack up the R/VRs you want so I can send them out soon.
MBene

I almost look for all but I really want a Heavy Stormtrooper and Rebel Heavy Trooper both from Rebels and Imperials Set, i could change with other two UC, for Jariah, you could check how exactly looking for in the section of my trades under my Nickname, greettings.

Is there anything in particular you're looking for? I can look around, but I'm happy to just send you the rare pieces instead, as it's easier. I never made a list of the C/UC pieces, so if you really want to do that, I'll have to check through everything.
Thanks!
MBene

Ok, I could change the two R for some UC or C, please send me the list of your UC and C to trade, this is my Adress, greettings

ADDRESS REMOVED -Bene

I'll pack up the Anakin on STAP, Lord Hoth, Luke Skywalker, Jedi, and Jariah Syn for the Darth Sion. My address is as follows:
ADDRESS REMOVED -Bene

Send me yours and I'll ensure that your package is sent by Wednesday at the latest. If you have the TEM pieces, let me know what you want for them. As well as the pieces in my list, I have lots of C/UC pieces that I can spare.
MBene

I don't have extra Storm Commandos to trade, and the others minis to trade I have all, so the trade that I propose, I stand, check the value of Sion, you see that is a fair offer, greettings.

Hey Kaxel,
So did you look around for the Storm Commando and the Trandoshan Elite Mercs? Let me know if you have them and we can look at the trade prospects. I'd be happy with 2 Trandoshan Elite Mercenaries. If you can't find a Storm Commando I'm not going to worry too much. I updated my trades list by the way as I found a few more extra pieces. I'm also pretty happy that I found another Anakin on STAP, as I was planning on giving one to a friend who plays but never bought pieces so that I have some decent competition when I play. Thanks!

Ok, this is my offer, my Darth Sion for your Anakin Skywalker on STAP, Lord Hoth, Luke Skywalker; Jedi and Jariah Syn, agree???

Hi Kaxel, I'm mostly updated (I have pieces at school that I can add as well, but I'm not there right now), but it's a pretty big offering. Check my trades which while updated, I've posted here as well...
131 Total
Showing 1 - 50 of 109 Characters123Next
# * Name Rarity Trades Comment
CS 21 Padmé Amidala Very Rare 1
UH 17 Dr. Evazan Very Rare 1
UH 25 Prince Xizor Very Rare 1
UH 34 Baron Fel Very Rare 1
UH 43 Admiral Ackbar Very Rare 1
BH 14 Talon Karrde Very Rare 1
BH 25 Dannik Jerriko Very Rare 1
AE 3 Biggs Darklighter Very Rare 1
AE 11 Luke Skywalker, Champion of the Force Very Rare 1
AE 41 Ephant Mon Very Rare 1
TFU 4 Chewbacca of Hoth Very Rare 1
TFU 8 Han Solo of Hoth Very Rare 1
TFU 15 Luke's Snowspeeder Very Rare 1
TFU 32 Darth Vader, Unleashed Very Rare 1
LotF 5 Darth Krayt Very Rare 1
LotF 26 Moff Morlish Veed Very Rare 1
LotF 35 Leia Organa Solo, Jedi Knight Very Rare 2
LotF 36 Luke Skywalker, Force Spirit Very Rare 1
LotF 39 Wolf Sazen Very Rare 1
KotOR 27 Jar Jar Binks Very Rare 1
CW 2 Ahsoka Tano Very Rare 1
CW 4 Anakin Skywalker on STAP Very Rare 1
CW 17 Padme Amidala, Senator Very Rare 1
IE 2 C-3PO, Ewok Deity Very Rare 1
IE 5 Leia, Bounty Hunter Very Rare 1
IE 12 Darth Vader, Legacy of the Force Very Rare 1
JA 6 Darth Plagueis Very Rare 1
MotF 5 Lord Hoth Very Rare 1
MotF 20 Arden Lyn Very Rare 1
MotF 28 Grievous, Kaleesh Warlord Very Rare 1
RS 2 C-3PO Rare 1
RS 3 Chewbacca Rare 1
RS 30 Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand Rare 1
CS 17 Kit Fisto Rare 1
CS 22 Plo Koon Rare 1
CS 25 Saesee Tiin Rare 1
CS 27 Asajj Ventress Rare 1
CS 38 Durge Rare 1
RotS 29 Darth Tyranus Rare 1
RotS 41 Wat Tambor Rare 1
RotS 42 Boba Fett, Young Mercenary Rare 1
RotS 50 Sly Moore Rare 1
UH 19 Guri Rare 1
UH 21 Lando Calrissian, Hero of Taanab Rare 1
UH 22 Lobot Rare 1
UH 49 Nien Nunb Rare 1
CotF 20 Barriss Offee Rare 1
CotF 24 Depa Billaba Rare 1
CotF 25 Even Piell Rare 1
CotF 52 Corran Horn Rare 1
BH 21 Bossk, Bounty Hunter Rare 1
AE 5 C-3PO and R2-D2 Rare 1
AE 12 Luke Skywalker, Hero of Yavin Rare 1
AE 24 Admiral Piett Rare 1
AE 29 Imperial Governor Tarkin Rare 1
AE 49 Lando Calrissian, Dashing Scoundrel Rare 1
AE 57 Wicket Rare 1
AE 60 Yomin Carr Rare 2
TFU 11 Juno Eclipse Rare 1
TFU 16 Master Kota Rare 1
TFU 19 Princess Leia of Cloud City Rare 2
TFU 24 2-1B Rare 1
TFU 45 Garm Bel Iblis Rare 1
LotF 14 General Dodonna Rare 1
LotF 24 Jagged Fel Rare 1
LotF 25 Marasiah Fel Rare 1
LotF 38 Shado Vao Rare 1
LotF 41 Deliah Blue Rare 1
LotF 49 Jariah Syn Rare 1
KotOR 2 Bao-Dur Rare 1
KotOR 10 Visas Marr Rare 1
KotOR 22 Captain Panaka Rare 1
KotOR 30 Han Solo, Smuggler Rare 1
KotOR 32 Luke Skywalker, Jedi Rare 1
KotOR 35 General Wedge Antilles Rare 1
KotOR 41 Jarael Rare 1
KotOR 47 Mission Vao Rare 1
KotOR 51 T3-M4 Rare 1
CW 3 Anakin Skywalker, Champion of Nelvaan Rare 2
CW 6 Barriss Offee, Jedi Knight Rare 1
CW 9 Commander Gree Rare 1
CW 13 General Aayla Secura Rare 2
CW 16 Odd Ball Rare 1
CW 35 Gha Nachkt Rare 1
IE 3 General Crix Madine Rare 4
IE 9 R2-D2 with Extended Sensor Rare 2
IE 11 Arica Rare 2
IE 15 Moff Jerjerrod Rare 1
IE 25 Kyp Durron Rare 2
IE 33 Lobot, Computer Liaison Officer Rare 4
JA 7 Darth Sidious, Sith Master Rare 1
JA 29 Kyle Katarn, Combat Instructor Rare 2
GaW 1 Asajj Ventress, Strike Leader Rare 3
GaW 10 General Grievous, Scourge of the Jedi Rare 1
GaW 24 Commander Ahsoka Rare 1
GaW 30 Jedi Master Kit Fisto Rare 1
GaW 32 Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi General Rare 1
DT 8 Merumeru Rare 1
DT 22 Major Maxmillian Veers Rare 2
DT 26 Dengar, Hired Killer
DT 27 4-LOM, Droid Mercenary Rare 1
DT 39 Zuckuss, Bounty Hunter Rare 1
MotF 7 Kit Fisto, Jedi Master Rare 1
MotF 8 Master Windu Rare 2
MotF 9 Plo Koon, Jedi Master Rare 1
MotF 11 Saesee Tiin, Jedi Master Rare 2
MotF 15 General Solo Rare 1
MotF 16 Lando Calrissian, Rebel Leader Rare 3
MotF 21 Darth Vader, Sith Apprentice Rare 1
************************************************************************************
JediOompaloompa
Posted: Friday, February 4, 2011 3:07:30 AM

swinefield, I will message you the full story in a bit as there is alot I haven't mentioned and I wouldn't have mentioned kaxel on here if it wasn't for some other stuff.

REGARDING POSTAGE
I was new to trading and when I was speaking to Kaxel I vioced my concerns about shipping to mexico as I had been warned and even warned about trading with certain people, I did it anyway and asked Kaxel the best way to ship, I told him all that was close to me, post office, fedex, ups
HE told me to use the post office, this is probly being really naive on my part, he told me shipping would be fast and it has been several months this trade has been going on.
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, February 4, 2011 6:15:10 AM

In fairness to Kaxel I will say this:

Issues with the Mexican postal system (and probably customs as well) are clearly beyond his control.

However, I must also say this:

He has not communicated well, nor has he been forthcoming about how risky it is to use standard post, and while postal issues are a big part of the problem, it is not the only issue that has been brought up.

Some sort of action has to be taken to correct certain trading behaviors that border on "predatory", in the interest of trying to maintain a positive trading experience for everyone here on Bloomilk. For now, Kaxel has been placed on the 90-day warning list pending him making an effort to deal with some of these issues in an amicable fashion. That warning is subject to change depending on which way he decides to go with this.

Trades are aren't always going to turn out perfectly, but this has gotten way out of hand.
-swinefeld
Demosthenes
Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2011 12:04:53 AM

+1 for Billy Dooku
+1 for lord_osma

I really hate to put them on here because I was holding out hope they would complete the trades. Both of them failed to send anything after exchange of addresses was made. Both agreed to send first, and I haven't seen anything in over a month, or gotten any responses to my messages. I'm hoping they'll get back in contact with me, but until then, the BTL is where they should be.
gregoryF
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:23:31 AM

I'm having the same problem with Kaxel_Vofer others from this forum have experienced. I ran into him on the actual Wizards community tradehouse. I bumped into this forum when I did a search to see if he was ripping anyone else off.

I'm of a mind that this is now treading closer to postal fraud, due to the amount of people he has pulled this on, than it is simple poor trading practices.

Here's our conversation thus far.

Kaxel_Vofer:
No I can't send you your mini, sorry about this, but I delete all my messages, and I don't have your adress, I try to contact you before, I think until now you receive one of this, please send me again your adress, greettings.

GregoryF:
I sent out my part of the trade moths ago and still have the receipt confirming shipment, however; I never recieved roan fel or Darth Bane to cover your end of the trade

GregoryF:
cool, here's mine
(Address omitted)

Kaxel_Voffer:
(address omitted)

GregoryF:
Agreed. I'll send first. Where should I send the trade to?

Kaxel_Vofer:
Ok, what about this, my Darth Bane and Emperor Roan Fel, for your felucian Warrior on Rancor, Maris Brood, Huge Crab Droid and Knobby White Spider, agree???, greettings.
gregoryF
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:36:38 AM

If it were a mistake, I believe the response would be courteous and display a willingness to work things out. That is not the case. His response clearly states he will not send the miniatures and displays absolutely no surprise at all his miniatures never arrived. It is reasonable to assume this is because he knows he never sent them.
Biggsy
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 4:34:35 AM

Yep i had that feeling too when i "traded" with him. Someone should post a warning on the WotC boards