RegisterDonateLogin

Banned from the 'silly' message boards.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

VCBL Standings and Reporting Thread [Week 5 through Thursday, September 2nd] Options
cicrush13
Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:48:48 PM
Groups: Member

Vassal was down last night, FlyingArrow and I obviously couldn't play. Hoping it will be back online soon.
TheStarkiller
Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 10:16:45 PM

Wysten wrote:
Forgive me, got a new laptop, trying to download vassal, but the main website is down. I may miss the arranged date at the moment.

Plus to add to the chaos, I've just recieved a job opptunity that would change my life if I manage to recieve it to work in a high quaility detergent making job. As previously getting help off my parients to assist me writin my poor CV was like getting rocks out of bloo milk, this probably means I will be spending time trying to nail this opptuinty. Has to be sent on the 26th of noon, thursday

Forgive me, I could never guess that I would be hit by a problem and a job oppunity at the same time. Forgive me for busyness.

Good luck with everything!

Quote:
Vassal was down last night, FlyingArrow and I obviously couldn't play. Hoping it will be back online soon.

I just tested it, and it looks like it's back up. I hope you guys can re-schedule, sorry about the vassal mishap.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 2:21:30 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

We did manage to play it tonight.

FlyingArrow 178 - cicrush13 81

cicrush13 gets the sportsmanship award for the season in my book. He reminded me of a Flurry Attack that I forgot about, which may have been what cost him the game.

We played on Smuggler's Base. My first time on that map and I like that map a lot. Too bad it's a tough one to get without paying $20 to have it printed yourself (or so I heard).
cicrush13
Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 11:36:48 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
We did manage to play it tonight.

FlyingArrow 178 - cicrush13 81

cicrush13 gets the sportsmanship award for the season in my book. He reminded me of a Flurry Attack that I forgot about, which may have been what cost him the game.

We played on Smuggler's Base. My first time on that map and I like that map a lot. Too bad it's a tough one to get without paying $20 to have it printed yourself (or so I heard).

Confirmed. I made a mistake on some placement and it cost me dearly. Good game and whoever has to play this guy look out!Scared
Wysten
Posted: Friday, August 27, 2010 1:04:45 AM

Back, I also suffered from not being able to access Vassal that night, trying to get all the stuff on my new laptop, though I will probably stay downstairs tonight in order to play the game. ^^ Thanks for your pacience, I have a inteview for next thursday! ^^
curler88j
Posted: Friday, August 27, 2010 3:00:11 AM

my computer has been having trouble all week ive hardly been able to be on it all, (it keeps shuting it self off and turning its self on randomly). also have not heard from my opponent yet.
TheStarkiller
Posted: Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:37:47 AM

Sorry everyone for being tardy for the second time in two weeks. I have been working non-stop on securing my job for at least the next year (Teaching) and have had 3 recent offers recently that I had to take care of (along with preparing for this coming year).

Boosters have been sent and opponents posted! Have a great week everyone. Good luck and have fun!
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, September 1, 2010 1:11:14 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

FlyingArrow over christophercook
TheStarkiller
Posted: Friday, September 3, 2010 3:12:27 AM

Round of applaus for FlyingArrow and Yobuckiller for playin their game with all of the crazy Vassal downtime this week!

I am going to move on to week 6 because next week is the first week of school for me. I won't be able to update next friday (luckily I had today off), so who knows how long you have to play your week 6 matches. Also, feel free to play as many whatever point level matches with others with your booster pulls and see how it turns out!

Thanks all for playing and it has been great fun for me. If I do this again, it won't be through Gencon season ;).

I hope you have had fun and keep playing!

Lastly, remember to purchase your boosters with whatever points you have! Today is your last chance. I am updating points as we speak.
TheStarkiller
Posted: Saturday, September 4, 2010 10:32:50 AM

Boosters are away and schedule is up! Good luck and have fun!
Weeks
Posted: Wednesday, September 8, 2010 8:46:27 AM

Weeks 129-60 over cicrush (he had 2 pieces that i was about to kill anyway so we called it)

pretty shooter friendly map so my squad did well and plo held off 2 big time melee threats for 2 rounds :)
Weeks
Posted: Sunday, September 12, 2010 4:54:04 AM

Make up for the other week

Weeks 204 - R5Don4 160 i think.

lots and lots of save rolls going both ways. Came down to 2 figs with 10 hp left cant ask for something better.
TheStarkiller
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 7:18:25 PM

Weeks wrote:
Make up for the other week

Weeks 204 - R5Don4 160 i think.

lots and lots of save rolls going both ways. Came down to 2 figs with 10 hp left cant ask for something better.

That's awesome. I'm glad you guys could play.
Jonnyb815
Posted: Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:37:55 AM

So I see we never got a winner thanks for taking me out of the for nothing. This league was my life it was bigger than the super owl for me. Wow what a waste of time this league was since I got taken out of the because the person running the leAgue gave me the wrong boosters. I can't play minis any more because of this. Yes I played in two regionals this year but it wasn't fun. StArkiller took that fun out of it for me.

[edit: whatever happened took place a year ago, and there are new leagues running now. I'm locking this -swinefeld]